• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

(If I didn't see it listed on your tiers I didn't count it)
(See what?)
(Bloodlusted Silver arrow wall goes brrrrrr)
(At that point in story it was needed for Dhei to join them and all, so if anything it was plot armor on Robin 🗿)
("Pure metals or holy silver in the form of bullets are the most effective ways to weaken him down"
I have no idea what you are talking about)
(Yeah you won via a weakness, otherwise you would have been chomped like the guys from earlier or in the state most ended up)

(Dehli was actually mad impressive featwise during that conflict ngl. Pretty sure he'd beat most of the PCs, Goliath included, in a 1v1. Outside of those who can easily abuse his weakness.)
(Yeah only like, Palaria would actually beat him straight up if she wasn't caught by the chains, but that's because Dance of Light can get ridiculous quickly lol, Terevion would also have a chance if he had decent amounts of prep)

(Hand to hand combat yes but his illusions, mobility, telekinesis, arrows, and tornado and skill with the bow he might stand a chance if he wasn't standing like a meter away from everyone)
(Cain has telekinesis as well and regularly uses it in tandem with a **** ton of daggers lol. She pretty much always goes for vital points and has a massive skill and experience advantage as well lol)

(See what?)
(Amps or higher with blank)
(At that point in story it was needed for Dhei to join them and all, so if anything it was plot armor on Robin 🗿)
(SBA Robin range spams silver arrows hides and deceives with illusion and I just felt like Robin being incapacitated would make sense so he didn't take the spotlight with illusions)
(Yeah you won via a weakness, otherwise you would have been chomped like the guys from earlier or in the state most ended up)
(First you have to catch me but yeah)
(Cain has telekinesis as well and regularly uses it in tandem with a **** ton of daggers lol. She pretty much always goes for vital points and has a massive skill and experience advantage as well lol)
(I said maybe Also once the next amp happens his possession/pact starts to show it's real benefits)

(Also if we're talking straight up bloodlusted Palaria would probably beat the entire group in straight 1v1s, forcefields+dance of light is a pretty good way of overwhelming everyone especially considering she's got the strongest magic in the group lol)
(I know what you said lol. When are we gonna actually RP.)
(I dunno, did everyone respond in the tavern fight?)

(I thought Robin was, great now you're taking his gimmick of being the worse at everything and making it pretty much everything)
(Robin was unknowingly decently skilled in magic since the beginning of the RP, he only found out about having the Mage rune at the literal WORST TIMING if you wanted anyone to actually give a flying **** lol)

(Robin was unknowingly decently skilled in magic since the beginning of the RP, he only found out about having the Mage rune at the literal WORST TIMING if you wanted anyone to actually give a flying **** lol)
(Yeah, Robin falls short in having pretty much no real experience as a mage. Even if Cain sucks more at magic than him she still has way more training than he does in magic looolll.)

(To be fair he got it from a weird fish, crab, octopus hybrid that exists in multiple states at once possessing and making a pact with him without knowing and somehow that gave him illusions, telekinesis, and later air manipulation)

(To be fair he got it from a weird fish, crab, octopus hybrid that exists in multiple states at once possessing and making a pact with him without knowing and somehow that gave him illusions, telekinesis, and later air manipulation)
(To be fair you didn't discuss the logistics of that at all with me, as that thing is now equipped with conceptual manipulation type ****** 1 and some wicked Soul Manipulation on top of that. I will have to give Robin getting the rune from the squid thing positively, apsolutely, sure as sunrisely, HELL NO)

(Unfortunately we need to wait for the bard)
(You guys do know that stuff like this is on the bottom of my life hierarchy, right? I won't always reply to stuff like immediately.)
(Yes but we can still laugh about it unless you feel it is harmful)
(To be fair you didn't discuss the logistics of that at all with me, as that thing is now equipped with conceptual manipulation type ****** 1 and some wicked Soul Manipulation on top of that. I will have to give Robin getting the rune from the squid thing positively, apsolutely, sure as sunrisely, HELL NO)
(It is actually limit self physics manipulation I believe I explained the claw tentacle thing if not the swap visibility but can act as either cut with a tentacle or rap something with a crab claw)

[It's an entity I made what it possessing someone allowing it occasional control and giving the thing it is possessing some of it power and that was before it possessed Robin entering a far far weaker state.]

(Listen. Lou. I know you have ideas you want to put into place. But I already have to clean up after you with your possession stunt when I literally told you straight up that I have plans to expand it in the future and that I really didn't like your idea. Hint hint, Robin would be 7-C AT MINIMUM right now if I wasn't forced to shit out an explanation that was NEVER a part of my plan for explaining possession)

(Debates on scaling, sure, I can do that, but this is where I draw the line. Maybe if I recover my patience I'll be able to not pounce on you if there is a next time, but right now, thin ice Lou. Thin ice. I may decide to kill Robin, retcon his existence, or something else. If i change my mind here I will tell you then, but right now you got me looking like my profile pic with the heaps of bullshit your putting forward.)

(If you don't like the idea of the weird form it has okay but I literally told you this: How did we discover midnight zone creatures in medieval times.
Anyway I am asking because I intend to make Robin's magic come from a angler fish that has octopus arms that are at the same time crab legs type creature that broke out of prison and ending up trapped inside him.)

(I already told you Lou, my answer from the other PM we have still stands. And yes, this is the shit you need to TELL me beforehand. Preferably in clear and concise terms.)

(It was me asking if they knew about deep sea life in game that comment was the only thing involving a mention of a character in that conversation I am the one who made it)

Back