• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

(I don't wanna read it, that's my point. The decision isn't mine and I ain't confident I can sway Reaper to your side given he's right on this lol.)

(
(To be fair you didn't discuss the logistics of that at all with me, as that thing is now equipped with conceptual manipulation type ****** 1 and some wicked Soul Manipulation on top of that. I will have to give Robin getting the rune from the squid thing positively, apsolutely, sure as sunrisely, HELL NO)
(See above, first of all)

(Second of all, I literally told you that the best engineers can produce tech from the peak of modern shit. You think the oceans haven't been explored at all?)
(It is just so you can read it)
(You can post it here for God's sake.)

[This is literally me mentioning my idea for its physical appearance it hasn't even officially implemented if it is that powerful I am okay with it being never actually be applied I didn't know it was op, it was just a concept for it I had and it wasn't directly turned down. I thought it was okay but I probably should've asked]
(You can post it here for God's sake.)
(I didn't know that worked https://vsbattles.com/conversations/country-divided-question.2529/#convMessage-53180 I am probably still doing this wrong)

(It wasn't directly turned down because I thought you'd make it work something along the lines of "all of his magic usage and knowledge was implanted by one" not "Oh its adding the entire rune" which makes literally no sense from a narrative standpoint AND an RPing one, I gave two runes to every individual, this means Robin would logically have 3 god damn runes.)

(And I meant porting the text of the posts over.)

(It wasn't directly turned down because I thought you'd make it work something along the lines of "all of his magic usage and knowledge was implanted by one" not "Oh its adding the entire rune" which makes literally no sense from a narrative standpoint AND an RPing one, I gave two runes to every individual, this means Robin would logically have 3 god damn runes.)
(Knowing him it was the rune of uselessness but I meant magic as I'm spells not mana he had it he just couldn't use it)

(And I meant porting the text of the posts over.)
(Oh however I already posted the contents of the only post mentioning it I only wanted to show them to prove I wasn't lying)

(Yes. Finally.)

One fourth of the Tavern goers were knocked out by Goliath's swing, another quarter by Keharo's swift assault, another fourth by Para's magic, and the final fourth trying to surround Robin, staying just out of his reach

final fourth trying to surround Robin, staying just out of his reach
(Of course, I said I am fine if you don't like the idea nothing has actually been applied with that idea I am sorry for mentioning it I'll leave it in your hands from now on.)
Robin tries to jump and climb out of the group using the ceiling.

(Nothing other than some behaviors you rather recently showed distaste has been revealed in game that you haven't accept no magic or form hell I would just need to recon one internal monologue to say his possession was a dumb bluff because he wasn't happy someone wasn't letting him help how he want because perceived weakness.)

(Robin has previously shown or claimed to show resistance to Terevion’s request, a willingness to hide his identity and lie, convince people the truth in said lies and a dislike for authority and desire to help in his own way. Even then I am worried by the fact that people are apparently stay out of my relatively large range in, as I understand, a fake tavern)

Robin still outside enters summoning a tornado launching some, launching others with telekinesis, creating walls of arrows to take down those still standing and stabbing anyone that gets close with the spear.
(That was more of a defensive thing he is still creating arrows and shooting them telekineticly if it wasn’t clear)

After quite the number of dead bodies, Dhei doesnt see any enemy around for the moment, thus he changes back to his human form

He takes deep and slow breaths of air while sitting down, in order to relax mentally and physically for a little

Last edited:
Cain stands next to Dhei, not seeming to be that exhausted from the battle. She sensed no more enemies around, and thus, her previous bloodlust died down considerably.

"...."

Dhei gets a bit surprised by Cain standing next to him, then proceeds to ask her

"Why you wanna be nearby me after all i did to you and your friends? You dont hate me?"

Afterwards he put his hood over the head to hide his face

"...Cain... no... hate...." She said calmly, "...We... are.... sim...similar... Both... rejected... by... humans... had... to do... bad things... to survive... Wanted... f-friends... allies... Cain wanted... peace... Olatia.. in peace..." She said, trying to form a coherent sentence.

(Yes. Finally.)

One fourth of the Tavern goers were knocked out by Goliath's swing, another quarter by Keharo's swift assault, another fourth by Para's magic, and the final fourth trying to surround Robin, staying just out of his reach
Goliath attempted to support Robin, using his Elemental Body spell to coat his fist in electricity, before slamming it against several of the people attacking him, knocking them away and electrocuting them if successful.

He would get on his knees and hug Cain tighly, carefully so he doesnt hurt her from doing it too hard

"You are such a nice and kind person....thank you.....for accepting me..."

Some tears were shed as he was saying that and for his next phrase

"Nobody liked me....nobody....only mom did...and she is gone....you are the first person...to make me happy again..."

(Yeah, I'll just rush finish the Tavern fight scene real quick.)

The Taverngoers fell to the rest of the Assault, Keharo motioning to some planks

"I smell poison here. Watch the direction you open it."

Once the planks were up just enough to show light, a poisoned arrow launched in the direction of the bar itself, Keharo dodging it quickly

"Let's go in."

"...yes... Cain... understands... Cain no remember... anything about... family..." Cain said, her third eye darting around the area, instinctively searching for any danger.

"...Was... taken from... Cain don't... Cain doesn't...! Head hurts...!" Cain began to scratch her head with her enormous hands, almost as if it was a coping mechanism of sorts.

"...Cain... is... sorry..." Cain muttered before stopping.

(Had this prepared but forgot to post it.)

Back