• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided - Registration Thread

This still a thing?

How it works with with stats and the p&a and runes nowadays on this one?
Runes are still the same as in the OP, but current AP cap is 8-C, LS is Class 5, and speed is Subsonic move speed with Hypersonic attack speeds and reactions.

Yes it's been moving slowly with bursts of activity lol

Runes are still the same as in the OP, but current AP cap is 8-C, LS is Class 5, and speed is Subsonic move speed with Hypersonic attack speeds and reactions.
By current cap you mean thats current tier you put them at when makingor needs to start from tier 9 supersonic etc begore getting there?

Powers and abilities gotta be strictly based on the runes choosen? Also what powers and abilities are a no go?
Yes it's been moving slowly with bursts of activity lol
Cool to hear

By current cap you mean thats current tier you put them at when makingor needs to start from tier 9 supersonic etc begore getting there?

Powers and abilities gotta be strictly based on the runes choosen? Also what powers and abilities are a no go?

Cool to hear
That's where everyone who isn't an NPC is at, the stuff in the OP is for act 1 lol

Not really but I do tend to crack down on hax more depending on the runes. And a quick look at Palaria's profile should tell you that quick fast and in a hurry cause I'm pretty sure she's the most haxed MC without prep lol

Been a long time and was also reading through the 10 pages to get the gist there, is this fine?
Mid regen that isn't over time is a big nono

RPL is definitely too strong

Invulnerability is apsolutely a no.

8-C+ is a nono because I'd have to make 8-B/really haxxy bosses just to handle him, which in turn would leave most of the other characters not really being able to do much. Especially with that little tidbit in his weaknesses section "Only pure metals or holy silver in the form of bullets are capable of harming him fatally".

I like what your trying to do with him but when the main villain is a demon makin holy and pure shit be the only things that can kill them besides hax is a very bad idea.

As for tips on what to do, probably make make him slowly grow to match stronger opponents(like, over tens of minutes), drop his regen down to High-Low, and just axe his Invulnerability entirely. You can make his full Werewolf form above all the MC's, considering there's gonna be people stronger then the cast anyway, but not 8-C+.

Mid regen that isn't over time is a big nono
If its dropped at over time like minutes its ok? And lower levels be faster? Seen some who have theirs at that
RPL is definitely too strong
Minutes its better then?
Invulnerability is apsolutely a no.
Even if limited and nerfed? Im ok dropping it if needed tho
8-C+ is a nono because I'd have to make 8-B/really haxxy bosses just to handle him, which in turn would leave most of the other characters not really being able to do much.
The upper limit on 8-C is 2 tons, some characters i see at 1.5 tons, which would be a + there normally, but i can drop that if needed
Especially with that little tidbit in his weaknesses section "Only pure metals or holy silver in the form of bullets are capable of harming him fatally".

I like what your trying to do with him but when the main villain is a demon makin holy and pure shit be the only things that can kill them besides hax is a very bad idea.
Should i give more weaknesses then or something else there?
You can make his full Werewolf form above all the MC's, considering there's gonna be people stronger then the cast anyway, but not 8-C+.
Ok

If its dropped at over time like minutes its ok? And lower levels be faster? Seen some who have theirs at that

Minutes its better then?

Even if limited and nerfed? Im ok dropping it if needed tho

The upper limit on 8-C is 2 tons, some characters i see at 1.5 tons, which would be a + there normally, but i can drop that if needed

Should i give more weaknesses then or something else there?

Ok
The mid regens are over time, as in, kept alive for a decently extended period of time to regen, least that aren't God-tiers..

Yeah.

It'd definitely need to be limited a lot

I don't recall any characters off the top of my head at 1.5 tons, but that might be because I never check the files, if it's for Terevion I can probably lower that a bit, cause I never planned for him to actually be high into 8-C, considering he's like Mid-High tier in the group lol

I mean, the issue of too many weaknesses becomes apparent, I think the Invulnerability can justbe made to damage reduction on shit that isn't holy/pure IIRCQ

Last edited:
Older RPs i was part of had their OCs more busted, so i still had the mind set from back then, guess here would be too broken to count as fair

Btw related to where the action happens, i wanted to introduce him after a time skip, so it doesnt overlap with whats happening atm and so that everyone can focus to him after that is done, if that is ok to do

Older RPs i was part of had their OCs more busted, so i still had the mind set from back then, guess here would be too broken to count as fair

Btw related to where the action happens, i wanted to introduce him after a time skip, so it doesnt overlap with whats happening atm and so that everyone can focus to him after that is done, if that is ok to do
Yeah I purposely heavily limited how busted this RP is to have a better chance to focus on actually telling a story, which doesn't really work when everyone can make the entire damn battlefield projectiles for instance lol

It'd actually be better for him to appear once the group goes out into the snowy wasteland, cause they are gonna be on high alert so they will focus on him

The mid regens are over time, as in, kept alive for a decently extended period of time to regen, least that aren't God-tiers..
Then any regen below mid is fine to be faster but mid itself be taking more time?
Ok
It'd definitely need to be limited a lot
What about a time limit or limitation to how much it can withstand at once dmg before it can be overcomed in the long run
I don't recall any characters off the top of my head at 1.5 tons, but that might be because I never check the files, if it's for Terevion I can probably nervous that a bit, cause I never planned for him to actually be high into 8-C, considering he's like Mid-High tier in the group lol
I think i seen a couple of them from a quick glance, but i can fix that in a bit on him
I mean, the issue of too many weaknesses becomes apparent, I think the Invulnerability can justbe made to damage reduction on shit that isn't holy/pure IIRCQ
Then the weaknesses as they are are fine to let them as such? Also i dont quite get what you mean with last part

Then any regen below mid is fine to be faster but mid itself be taking more time?

Ok

What about a time limit or limitation to how much it can withstand at once dmg before it can be overcomed in the long run

I think i seen a couple of them from a quick glance, but i can fix that in a bit on him

Then the weaknesses as they are are fine to let them as such? Also i dont quite get what you mean with last part
Mid Regen is taking over a day to actually happen, and High-Low is the standard regen currently.

I could handle a damage limit, maybe make it a decently high one though

Probably scaling to Terevion then, cause I just checked his file, I'll put him at 0.75 tons shortly lol

Yeah most of them are fine but only being able to be killed by holy/pure metals is completely broken and not a weakness at all, that's a kind of immortality lol. And I was suggesting changing it out for a damage reduction towards things that ain't pure/holy, which is fine to apply to first key even IIRC

Back