• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided - Registration Thread

Are there limits to what character races I can pick? I kinda wanna be a bug or snake-esque humanoid of some kind, but that might be restricted, so I thought I should ask.

what cqc stuff, just needs an axe and some fists.

not sure what kind of magic though (i gave her higher range via magic) but she doesn't have a spellbook or anything (just two runes that don't really give her higher range)

what cqc stuff, just needs an axe and some fists.

not sure what kind of magic though (i gave her higher range via magic) but she doesn't have a spellbook or anything (just two runes that don't really give her higher range)
Instinctive action, enhanced senses, statistics amplification
well i liked hoshimachi so much i wanted to be her basically.
Well I have yet to explain souls and afterlives in ACD, but I can guarantee that a Vtuber is literally impossible

i also just gave her supernatural willpower (because she's a berserker) along with resistance to TP/mind manipulation (it's hard to read her mind and control it)
You'd probably want a bit more to justify Supernatural Willpower

You'll find the TP resistance getting pierced quite a bit by higher-tier characters in the story

okay i fixed it check my new update.

can i join now (i made up the vtuber thing. it's something she claims even though modern tech and stuff doesn't exist in the series, but she lied)
Remember what i warned you about on the main thread?

Yeah yer gonna have to wait for Act 3 to start and then a bit after that till you join, and this RP takes about 5 eons to move lol

Back