• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Meta Thread #1

i see the comparison when i first created the concept but to differentiate from them as much as possible ive changed the mechanics behind them. stands do not have manifestation times. stands are intangible. that being said, there are simularities.

Well honastly(Not trying to offend or anything) I think it looks cool and I did start it but I had trouble getting past the first season .

(Got to episode 4)

the first part with jonathan is the hardest to appreciate, i mainly like it only when i look back on it. you will be reduced to anger and tears and confusion when you reach the end of it. but when the second part... i say personally tough it out until like episode 11 when the second part start. you can skip episodes if you'd like, but i always recommend people at least give part two a chance.

Ok ill continue to watch it like I said it looks cool and the concept of stands are awesome (plus they seem to have some of the most broken abilities in fiction)

So I was looking at jojo stuff and people said that the two strongest stands where GER and Made in Heaven, is that true?

(Just wondering)

PsychoWarper said:
So I was looking at jojo stuff and people said that the two strongest stands where GER and Made in Heaven, is that true?

(Just wondering)
That and TWOH if you Count non-canon

it kind of gets subjective at top tiers. GER can negate anything to a state of 0 (allowing him to render all your attacks useless, and can kill you over and over via resetting), Tusk ACT4 can produce an infinite energy attack, Made in Heaven can accelerate to infinite speeds which causes the universe to reset with minor differences, Heaven's Door can use information manipulation (allowing him to re-write aspects of a character) and there's probably a few more op ones.

then you have eyes of heaven, a jojo game directed by araki, though most consider it non-canon. the world and star platinum evolve, becoming the world over heaven and star platinum over heaven. they can both re-write reality with their fists. dio used this to negate the previously mentioned stands comined attacks all at once.

kars is just very good at adapting since he is the ultimate lifeform, which in jojo means he has the ability of every single organism on earth and outperforms them at what they do. this just means he's really hard to kill.

I know this is news everyone may not want to hear, but I do not think I will finish the chapter today.

If I do, it will be late in the night.

ProfessorLord said:
I know this is news everyone may not want to hear, but I do not think I will finish the chapter today.
If I do, it will be late in the night.
take all the time, you need.

Rushing it would only make it less fun for you to do.

Wait... I have a quick question about the general setting.

So this is set in a universe where a certain few people can summon people's from other universes right? Well, do the people from those other universes exist as fictional character WITHIN the setting?

TLDR: do the fictional things that we summon exist as fictional things WITHIN the setting universe?

Everyone exists as fictional characters.

Servants are just fictional characters from other fictional universes. You are a fictional character in a fictional universe.

Everything so far is fictional.

Yes and no.

Your characters universe may view them as fiction, but they may also view your universe as fiction as well.

Really both of you are fictional.

So the concept is similar to Stands except they're not physical manifestations of willpower but instead beings from lost worlds whom we are connected to, right?

Back