• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Continues His Crusade Against Non-Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I meant. I couldn't explain myself.

But now that Rohan has a winstate this shouldn't be a stomp.

Kars makes Rohan BTD.

I will say I am surprised that Rohan did have a very good chance, way better than I initially thought, but he can't do anything against BTD. We should start counting votes.

Like that it's Grace Period actually. But IDK if you can count Rohan's votes since they doesn't take BTD into consideration.

Kars FRA.

This can't be added until 24 hour waiting period.

Rohan lost for one simple reason..

he wanted to purge all non-canon things, when he was in his own non-canon adventure with a gucci bag.

VitaminC23 said:
Rohan lost for one simple reason..

he wanted to purge all non-canon things, when he was in his own non-canon adventure with a gucci bag.
That was canon as **** tho lol. Someone add Rohan with his Gucci Bag stand eqipment from the spin off

That was canon as **** tho lol. Someone add Rohan with his Gucci Bag stand eqipment from the spin off

That isn't canon. Part 6 never happened there and Bruno is somehow alive.

The thus spoke series does not happen chronologically with the main parts. Some are in the past or the future between the events we see. It may very well have been before the events of part 5

I'm confused actually. I feel like rohan could rewrite kars' info as soon as the match starts but I also feel like kars could instantly see and adapt to it. I'm leaning to inconclusive for now.

Tact, do a brother a solid and make Kars vs Altair please.

I'd do it but I want to vote and I'm on mobile.

Tman766 said:
I'm confused actually. I feel like rohan could rewrite kars' info as soon as the match starts but I also feel like kars could instantly see and adapt to it. I'm leaning to inconclusive for now.
Kars has Kira's stand Killer Queen, now it is still, technically, Kira's stand, its just working with Kars. And pretty sure he can activate BTD without having the victim trying to find Kira. So then Kars goes back in time, and learns how to kill Rohan.

Sir Ovens said:

I'll make the thread right now, though I'm absolute rubbish at aligning the photos properly.

The best mans said:
Sir Ovens said:

I'll make the thread right now, though I'm absolute rubbish at aligning the photos properly.
Bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back