• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Demon King of Drip and the Aztec God of Fitness (Anos Voldigoad vs. Kars) (STOMP, STOPPED)

GoldExPoints

He/Him
Why did I decide to do this, I'm dumb.
Jorge Joestar Kars is used and he has all of his stands
Silver Sea Anos is used
Speed equalized, duh
Arena is the Tournament of Power Arena
Starting Distance is 100 meters

My gut says this is a stomp, but let's try...
Anos:
Kars:
Mother's Basement Joke (Incon):

Iirc last time it ended with incon because Anos didn't have range and repeatedly killing your opponent didn't count as a way to win, and well Anos is 2-A now. So did Kars receive some big upgrades since the last time to make this viable? There was supposed to be such CRT that might even give him plot manipulation.

Iirc last time it ended with incon because Anos didn't have range and repeatedly killing your opponent didn't count as a way to win, and well Anos is 2-A now. So did Kars receive some big upgrades since the last time to make this viable? There was supposed to be such CRT that might even give him plot manipulation.
Huh, this was already done already? It didn't show up in my suggestions list. Also if it was concluded incon, then why wasn't it added to Kars' or Anos' profiles?

So did Kars receive some big upgrades since the last time to make this viable? There was supposed to be such CRT that might even give him plot manipulation.
It seems like that CRT for plot hax fell through, because I can't seem to find any on his profile.

and well Anos is 2-A now.
I was thinking of restricting Venuzdonoa because of that, but I'm not pulling the trigger yet because I don't know what the legality of it is. On one hand, it's illegal to restrict standard equipment. On the other hand, I've seen valid and added matchups that restricted things above a certain tier.

Huh, this was already done already? It didn't show up in my suggestions list. Also if it was concluded incon, then why wasn't it added to Kars' or Anos' profiles?
Probably not enough votes or something
I was thinking of restricting Venuzdonoa because of that, but I'm not pulling the trigger yet because I don't know what the legality of it is. On one hand, it's illegal to restrict standard equipment. On the other hand, I've seen valid and added matchups that restricted things above a certain tier.
People always love to restrict Venuzdonoa but i don't know if such matches can be added tho. Even if you restrict it it's again going to be an incon, and by the new rules incon matches that are immediately decided to be an incon aren't to be added to the profiles. Incon matches should be the ones where both parties have 50% chance of winning not the ones where opponents are stonewalls and don't have any win cons.

Even if you restrict it it's again going to be an incon
Yeah, it'd just end up how you described it, in which case my question's been answered lel

Incon matches should be the ones where both parties have 50% chance of winning not the ones where opponents are stonewalls and don't have any win cons.
Really? From what I've seen, incon can mean both of what you said (like in Chou Goku vs. Post-Crisis Superman and JJ Kars vs. EC SCP-682 respectively)

Last time Anos won cuz he was able to repeatedly killing Kars which counts as incap, now Anos has 2-A range so he can one-shot, also Venuzdonoa is not needed

Back