• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Continues His Crusade Against Non-Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
After vanquishing HAD, Rohan goes against the next in line, Kars.

Rohan is bloodlusted and has prior knowledge.

Kars is in character and doesn't know Rohan.

Kars has everything but MiHU.

This is Rohan post Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan.

Speed Equalised.

Both are 200 metres away from each other in an athletics stadium.

Rohan Kishibe: 2

Kars (JORGE JOESTAR): 10

Inconclusive:

Who wins and why? And again, hopefully this is fair.

Kars stomps here without a doubt, he won't even need one of his OP stands. All he has to do is stop time when the battle starts, and kill Rohan easily.

Kars would definitely win. His immediate reaction to being confronted with a thing he's never seen before is to investigate. He has The World to make it safe to do so, and Whitesnake to perform his investigation into exactly what Rohan is capable of.

Kars would almost certainly steal his stand.

Really it boils down to who can activate their stand first. Kars is MUCH faster than Rohan. Faster body, faster brain.

Kars wins this.

Let's say Rohan somehow uses Heaven's Door on Kars first, and deactivates all of his stands and natural abilities, and proceeds to kill him. It's over, right? Wrong.

D4CU activates, and goes to another Kars from another universe, and will understand Heaven's Door and return back to Rohan and proceed to get his revenge. Again, Kars wins, just wanted to put this here if someone wants to say Heaven's Door works first.

TacticalNuke002 said:
A note. Kars opens with Whitesnake. And Heaven's Door works on Stands.
The same thing would still happen, no matter how Kars starts the fight. If he dies, D4CU gets another Kars, comes back, and kills Rohan.

Yeah. He could probably make Kars believe he's a vegetable or something.

God, and here I was thinking Silver Chariot Requiem was secretly the strongest character in JoJo's.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Since Rohan has knowledge, he won't necessarily kill.
Then what would Rohan do against Kars since he's ultimate lifeform as well? Any move that Rohan uses with Heaven's Door would let Kars know everything about Heaven's Door and gain his own version.

Not to mention that Rohan is too far away to even do anything (Heaven's Door has a B in range, although the real distance is unknown.) thus Kars can just use Bites the Dust to instantly kill Rohan.

If he has prior knowledge and KQ is right next to Kars he could just wright "I cannot attack Kishibe Rohan" on Killer Queen's face, too. I think he can use HD on two people at once.

@Smashor

KQ is not right next to Kars. Kars, literally, carries Kira within him, and has BTD continually activated. The moment Rohan turns Kars into a book, he gets BTD'st.

I think Rohan takes this. Looking like just a funky dude, Kars likely has no reason to go for the kill off the bat. Kars isn't the type to whip out his strongest hax to kill instantly, especially on an unknown opponent who could offer more power through their own Stand.

From there, Rohan will incap. Kars using "I cannot harm Rohan" or whatever other set of words that avoids anything Kars can do. Any stand comes up that would kill him? Incap then too. He has prior knowledge, so he'd know to do that.

With prior knowledge Rohan has more chances to win this.

"I cannot do anything that affects Rohan Kishibe" is the most likely option Rohan'd use if he knows about Kars.

Heaven's Door can effect stands, so Rohan could find a way around Bites Za Dusto.

Please guys, read the thread before commenting. Unless Rohan has a way to take out the body of Kira from within Kars, while at the same time stopping Bites The Dust from happening, he loses.

ThePixelKirby said:
Heaven's Door can effect stands, so Rohan could find a way around Bites Za Dusto.
Yes. There is a way. However, Rohan has to do that before BTD activates, and before Kars understands. Even if he could issue three commands at the same time (take out Kira, stop understanding and make Kira a book to dissable BTD), the bomb just has to go off.

BTW I don't remember how the original BTD works. Has this one any difference with the canonic?

@Calaca

Doesn't need the bs "search for Kira", and can go off at anytime whenever Kars or KQ itself wants it to.

Edit: And can be spammed like crazy. Kars used it to rewind time accross 35 universes. Billions of years in a couple minutes, maybe an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back