• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock and Stone - Tsukasa Shishio (Dr Stone) vs Zack Lee (Lookism)

07dd5b9a4a9503377cbb4c1ff0621a9e23998499.jpg
beb87a385f7400977b5b295d2308834532dc405b.jpg

Someone that's returned to monke (4.65 Megajoules - See below)

Someone that's returned to monk (3.6 Megajoules, higher with Heat Mode)

Notes
  • Speed equalized
  • SBA, 10 meter distance
  • Tsukasa has immense LS advantage (earlygame)
  • Zack has minor haxx (lategame)
  • AP advantage leans on Tsukasa initially

Last edited:
Alright I'll start off.

Judging from what I've seen from Tsukasa I'd feel like they'd be close in skill. Zack is a prodigy in outboxing, infighting, and dirty boxing. Despite having an untrained body in the past he's quite the threat and speedster back then with just outboxing alone. He was frequently labelled as a prodigy and people questioned if he really was a middle school student.

Later on Zack would reach the level of a Crew Head Member / An Executive Member. These individuals are often one man armies. There are limited amount of people like this but they include the likes of Taegon Wi and Huang Ho. The former having fought against criminals as a kid since his entire life, and the latter being trained by as Xiaolung puts it "Trained under the greatest master there is" (C324). A prime example includes Kenta Magami, whom even an MMA Weltweight Champion absolutely respects. Yet Zack with Heat Mode (or rather dirty boxing) could keep up with him.

To continue on, although Zack has the lower AP it's only a matter of time before he engages Heat Mode. This is a stat booster that allows him to get from being oneshotted by Kenta Magami, to being able to fight with him on equal level.

The acrobatics part is tricky but Zack surprisingly has a counter for that that I'll get to later.

Back