• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what inventions? and Why-man should have Stealth Mastery, Telekinesis or Flight, Multiple Selves, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Sound Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Regeneration (I’ll worry about type later), Information Analysis, possible immortality and whatever ability that lets you intercept communication probably tech manipulation

That’s all off the top of my head for now.
I have a imgur for its powers and weaknesses

Also power bestoal for giving others immortality by turning them to stone and having their brain waves slowly free them from the stone and shape-shifting

well, shouldn't Tori-Bot have omnipresence and omniscience?

Tori-Bot omniscience = for knowing everything that will happen during the multiverse and all details, through plot manipulation

Tori-Bot Omnipresence= he is everywhere, and even including banknotes
Uhhhh wrong crt, this is for Dr stone

You sure we can't use the tree trunks to measure the portion of the dam that was destroyed? The missile's size is not clear at all when it's destroying the dam.
Think you can calculate the feats that haven't been calculated yet?

Who said i was adding it?

Im a bit busy...I would have assumed the person suggesting the changes would add them

I am too busy yes, I am not here for you to throw the changes that you are suggesting onto. I like Dr Stone, but i like to be well-versed with the series at the moment before writing/editing big profile changes

Bump

Hello, does anyone know the ingredients used to make Medusa? I'm trying to calculate how successful Medusa came down to Earth. Since this is Medusa's durability we can use. And this can be used as an attack power for the characters in the story. can break it

Might as well make a new crt for the power and abilities for the inventions basied on what Senku has made

But for now, we need to talk about why man and what powers they gain from the scans

Possible stat upgrades
We have a imgur of multiple feats, including all the characters cannon heights. We also have a feat of senku surviving getting hit by a palm tree on the back of his head, even if he was knocked out by it

We have these calcs that need to be evaluated
Feat 2
Feat 3

Power of Senkus equipment
As you can see from the Wiki page of all the inventions senku has made, he has made much more stuff then he has sense his profile was made. So he should have all of them as optional equipment and have it listed in his power and Abilities section in a tab called "optional equipment". Also this would also update his intelligence section as well for making these by himself or with help from Crome, Xeno or Why Man

Now for senkus biggest feat via his invention was making a working remote control missile to blow up a dam, we can scale this using the size of senku compared to the missile and then comparing the size of the missile to the size of the dam and blast it made (as we see the missile before it hits the dam)

The Petrification Weapon profile
Ah the Petrification Weapon or should I say Why Man, that's right the Petrification Weapon is actually a alien AI on the moon with thousands of them up there with all different AI's, so this will only focus on why man

As Ukyo's statement, the Medusa can be also utilized as a radar-absorbant hull, allowing Senku and his gang acquire a stealth ship by coating their hull with Medusa's fragments. When testing Medusa's radar absorbant capabilities in close range, neither Ukyo nor Leonard were able to pick anything off the radar, indicating Medusa was suitable not only as a weapon, but also as defense and stealth material. Because of this, the science group were able to create a stealth ship.

the petrification device can even nullify death by bring back someone who died moments ago, back to life after getting broken free of the stone

In this image here it explains how the Petrification works, they can also float in zero gravity and move around freely, but earths atmosphere shuts off their ai, but they come back when there isn't a atmosphere like in a vacuum tube

More scans of why man's powers
All we need to do now is

1. Calc the feats above
2. Figure out what powers why man gets
3. What powers Senku gets via his inventions that will be optional equipment + a senku intelligence upgrade

You sure we can't use the tree trunks to measure the portion of the dam that was destroyed? The missile's size is not clear at all when it's destroying the dam.
Alright, so think you can calculate that feat?

1. Calc the feats above
We may calculate some of the calculations here, but I think it may not be necessary to compute all of them. I've calculated several additional achievements for this verse as follows:
Which, of course, repeats old calculations that used to exist. But I've improved even more.

2. Figure out what powers why man gets
Several abilities that have not yet been added to the character profile, such as Regeneration, Limited Resurrection, and Immortality Types 1 for their petrified state.

Last edited:
We may calculate some of the calculations here, but I think it may not be necessary to compute all of them. I've calculated several additional achievements for this verse as follows:
Which, of course, repeats old calculations that used to exist. But I've improved even more.

Several abilities that have not yet been added to the character profile, such as Regeneration, Limited Resurrection, and Immortality Types 1 for their petrified state.
Can you help ad these to the profile (what has been accepted?)

Can you help ad these to the profile (what has been accepted?)
All 3 calculations are accepted, we can put this to work.

Actually, I'd like to make a few changes, like recalling this calculation. I think we'll probably have to wait for the anime so we can get a more precise time frame to figure out which might have to restore this first. And I'll recalculate it if this appears in the anime.

All 3 calculations are accepted, we can put this to work.

Actually, I'd like to make a few changes, like recalling this calculation. I think we'll probably have to wait for the anime so we can get a more precise time frame to figure out which might have to restore this first. And I'll recalculate it if this appears in the anime.
For now add what has been accepted in the op and those calcs

Back