• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

0/7/0 - Ugly Weab vs Sexy Shinobi - Logan Lee (Lookism) vs Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury)

e77.jpg
FK1RdMbVkAA4LGT.jpg

Thicc Bully vs Thicc Ninja

Both defeated Chisato, now both stumbles against each other after their respective fights. So why not duke it out?
  • Logan's Third Key will be used, Mai's only key will be use
  • Speed equalized
  • SBA - 5 meter distance
  • Location - A park at New York
Notes
I can't find a non lewd pic of Mai to use so neither gets a profile

Btw today I discover I've been mispelling Mai's last name all this time

Last edited:
LS and Range are huge advantages for Mai, as Logan's jiu-jitsu is rendered completely moot, with good chances of even backfiring onto him.

One of the scans in his profile also says that being unable to touch the opponent is both a weakness of jiu-jitsu as a real practice, but also something difficult to overcome for him. Aside from weapons and fire, Mai's acrobatics, flexibility, wall jumps and such make her extremely evasive and prove to exploit the environment of Central Park at her advantage.

Stamina's also definitely on Mai's, as Logan's don't seem to equal a feat of going through a non-stop battle for many hours, and the context of his accomplishments is basically absent from his file.
Logan's fire resistance and its inconsistencies also don't seem to be enough to protect him from attacks which set your entire body ablaze. Aside from Mai having plenty of them, they also circumvent Logan's damage reduction.

Mai's AP actually scales to 2.8 MJ, so the difference isn't really that big, and her Supers are at least 2/3X stronger (as they allow you to bust a wall with less than 6 attacks, which is the feat she scales to).
Also, I'd dare to say it's not impossible for Mai to circumvent Logan's Damage Reduction by targeting the arms, the head or the legs, something she's very good at through crouching and jumping attacks.

Moreover, Mai's style seems to be something Logan has never seen before nor has performed himself, so his Adptation could be sveerely hindered.
Logan's stats amp could be troublesome, but even then it depends on context and in which moment of the fight he manages to activate it.

All in all, I believe Mai has more chances to take the W.

One of the scans in his profile also says that being unable to touch the opponent is both a weakness of jiu-jitsu as a real practice, but also something difficult to overcome for him. Aside from weapons and fire, Mai's acrobatics, flexibility, wall jumps and such make her extremely evasive and prove to exploit the environment of Central Park at her advantage.

Stamina's also definitely on Mai's, as Logan's don't seem to equal a feat of going through a non-stop battle for many hours, and the context of his accomplishments is basically absent from his file.
Logan's fire resistance and its inconsistencies also don't seem to be enough to protect him from attacks which set your entire body ablaze. Aside from Mai having plenty of them, they also circumvent Logan's damage reduction.

Mai's AP actually scales to 2.8 MJ, so the difference isn't really that big, and her Supers are at least 2/3X stronger (as they allow you to bust a wall with less than 6 attacks, which is the feat she scales to).
Also, I'd dare to say it's not impossible for Mai to circumvent Logan's Damage Reduction by targeting the arms, the head or the legs, something she's very good at through crouching and jumping attacks.

Moreover, Mai's style seems to be something Logan has never seen before nor has performed himself, so his Adptation could be sveerely hindered.
Logan's stats amp could be troublesome, but even then it depends on context and in which moment of the fight he manages to activate it.

All in all, I believe Mai has more chances to take the W.
Solid analysis

One thing I'll add is the damage reduction for Logan is massive it doesn't change much but it does extend how long it'll take for him to lose. Just targeting his legs and arms would not work as his fat literally reduces the damage he takes.

His stamina feat is in the recovery link there actually.

I'll add on the fact that his adaptation will work on Mai's fighting style since that applies for systema. He never saw it before but managed to adapt against it and kali arnis. I can easily see him intercepting an attack by tanking it.

That said his fire res is only minor and constant fire attacks will eventually wear him down. Just wanted to argue certain points on Logan's thing.

Anyway. 3 for Mai!

Saman pretty much explained why I felt Mai should win - give her a wide enough arena and she can either flag spam (my old tactic) or hop around Logan and wear him down. Flame resistance can only take one so far against someone whose an expert in using fire based ninjutsu (including a super thats basically her tackling someone while on fire) and her overall nimbleness and speedy style would keep Logan from landing meaningful hits. So yeah, Mai's winning this - only for Andy to chew her out for beating up a high schooler

Back