• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
I'm making this thread because Dr.stone is a verse that has vary vary little supporters to actually update the verse, so this is why I'm here to actually try and update the verse

This will clearly contain Spoilers for the end of the series

Possible stat upgrades

We have a imgur of multiple feats, including all the characters cannon heights. We also have a feat of senku surviving getting hit by a palm tree on the back of his head, even if he was knocked out by it

We have these calcs that need to be evaluated
Feat 1
Feat 2
Feat 3

This feat was accepted and will upgrade their speed to supersonic and this feat was also accepted

Power of Senkus equipment
As you can see from the Wiki page of all the inventions senku has made, he has made much more stuff then he has sense his profile was made. So he should have all of them as optional equipment and have it listed in his power and Abilities section in a tab called "optional equipment". Also this would also update his intelligence section as well for making these by himself or with help from Crome, Xeno or Why Man

Now for senkus biggest feat via his invention was making a working remote control missile to blow up a dam, we can scale this using the size of senku compared to the missile and then comparing the size of the missile to the size of the dam and blast it made (as we see the missile before it hits the dam)

The Petrification Weapon profile
Ah the Petrification Weapon or should I say Why Man, that's right the Petrification Weapon is actually a alien AI on the moon with thousands of them up there with all different AI's, so this will only focus on why man

As Ukyo's statement, the Medusa can be also utilized as a radar-absorbant hull, allowing Senku and his gang acquire a stealth ship by coating their hull with Medusa's fragments. When testing Medusa's radar absorbant capabilities in close range, neither Ukyo nor Leonard were able to pick anything off the radar, indicating Medusa was suitable not only as a weapon, but also as defense and stealth material. Because of this, the science group were able to create a stealth ship.

the petrification device can even nullify death by bring back someone who died moments ago, back to life after getting broken free of the stone

In this image here it explains how the Petrification works, they can also float in zero gravity and move around freely, but earths atmosphere shuts off their ai, but they come back when there isn't a atmosphere like in a vacuum tube

More scans of why man's powers

New powers for Tsukasa and Senku
Tsukasa should gain enhanced senses, social influencing because "As a popular figure in the pre stone world and being a strong capable leader, he is very charismatic and able to gather people to his cause. He managed to gather people he revived to follow him under his reign and against the Kingdom of Science, though people did start rebelling once they learned it was possible to go back to a world with science. Despite this, having sided with the Kingdom of Science, he is still capable of motivating people and inspiring them. He can also assure them that things will be fine and demonstrates continued leadership as leader of the battle team of the Kingdom of Science."

Senku should gain Social Infuencing for making people who previously tried to kill him to actually work for him, also for convincing the village to work for him by his plans to get them to do what he wants

the Dr stone wiki about senkus Charisma "Though arrogant and eccentric, Senku seems to have a good understanding of people and how they think. He uses his many creations to charm those who were suspicious of him (like ramen, glasses, and medicine) to slowly warm up to him. Senku is also a capable leader, who is good with his words, able to motivate and lead the villagers into an effective army against Tsukasa's Empire of Might. He has personally gained the loyalty and respect of his allies (and enemies) through his hard work and determination."

Senku should also gain Photographic Memory as Senku remembers every compound and method of his inventions. He has rarely been wrong in the making of tools for the Kingdom of Science, and has an enormous amount of knowledge in the aforementioned science fields.

He also is bilingual, as Senku seems to be fluent in both Japanese and English. Initially, he had trouble with English as child but over time he became more proficient. He understood Ukyo and Gen's while they were speaking English through the buried phone in order to conceal their conversation from the others present. He was able to speak to understand the discussion between Taiju and Dr. Xeno with no problems. He understood and communicated with Dr. Brody with no problem

Now I don't know if senku should have passive bad luck but it's because of this:
  • Bad luck: Throughout the series, despite his high intelligence and ability to overcome obstacles, he tends to run into trouble often due to his horrific luck. Gen, at one point, quips to Senku (while they are trying to make gunpowder to stop Tsukasa's army and fail) that Senku always has crappy luck. In the Petrifaction arc, where he goes to Treasure Island, after all their resources and options have been exhausted as he and the Kingdom of Science are cornered by Ibara, Mozu, and their army, Senku is even forced to use his worst trump card: reviving Hyoga (a rather unpredictable and cruel man willing to manipulate and kill anyone who gets in his way) to have a fighting chance against Ibara and Mozu despite the strong possibility Hyoga will immediately overpower the Kingdom of Science and/or learn of the petrification device afterwards. Later on, Ibara uses the petrifaction device to petrify everyone but himself. When detailing travel by Vikings, a storm hits but they still reach America, due to Chrome. While commencing their exploration of United States, the crew is attacked by alligators as Gen once again makes a remark about how Senku's luck is non-existent and every one of his hypotheses about the worst-case scenario usually turn out to be true.
I believe Tsukasa have Geinus intelligences

Because this is why he has gifted

"He had dominated the UFC while only in high school, and remained undefeated throughout his career. Tsukasa's fighting styles seem to derive from many martial arts, as he demonstrates knowledge of techniques from many martial arts, like Muay Thai and Taekwondo. As a mixed martial artist, it could be inferred that he has extensive knowledge of Martial Arts in general. His skill is prominently shown when he fought the warriors of Stanley's military unit, despite their years of combat experience. He also easily defeated Maya Biggs, a fellow MMA champion and even sent her flying. He also shows that he is an able swordsman as well, wielding his stone blade with high proficiency. After Senku, it's confirmed by Riichiro Inagaki that Tsukasa would have the highest grades and ties with Chrome in a school setting. Tsukasa also states that Senku is the only man he has met who is smarter than him by massive inquiring levels. From this, it's assumed that Tsukasa has spent most of his life alienated from social customs because of his prime intelligence (feeling that no one would understand him) and current predicament with his clinically brain-dead sister, Mirai. Even though Senku made it look like Taiju, Yuzuriha and escaped from Tsukasa in panic, he quickly deduced Senku is smart enough to try and trick him and rational enough not to condone to such behavior. It is assumed that Tsukasa possesses knowledge of human physiology at least to a degree, having been able to "kill" Senku in one hit, targeting his cervical nerve. He also has a high understanding of science on par with Senku and Chrome, as he realized it was nitric acid that was the key to depetrification and when he understood that Senku was going to make gunpowder based on where Senku's group was heading. He was also replicated the full depetrification formula after Senku explained it to him once. When in America, he was able to deduce someone was watching them after smelling smoke of machine gun, while Hyoga realized how easy it was to find corn and he was accurate when they were attacked. He also deduced to have a better chance at bringing down the American colony would be that the leader would have to be captured. Along with Ukyo, he was able to understand Chrome's plan to build a drill"

I think that's about it

Agree: @Therefir, @Dalesean027, @DarkDragonMedeus, @cloudyagami, @LordGriffin1000, @AnonymousBlank, @Arnoldstone18
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
The changes seems good and straightforward.
We need to calc the feats and talk about senkus bad luck and what powers the Petrification device gets for how it turns things to stone

Also not to mention what powers senku gains from his inventions

Last edited:
Now for senkus biggest feat via his invention was making a working remote control missile to blow up a dam, we can scale this using the size of senku compared to the missile and then comparing the size of the missile to the size of the dam and blast it made (as we see the missile before it hits the dam)
You sure we can't use the tree trunks to measure the portion of the dam that was destroyed? The missile's size is not clear at all when it's destroying the dam.

As for the bad luck, there isn't any ability on the wiki to properly add it to the profiles.

You sure we can't use the tree trunks to measure the portion of the dam that was destroyed? The missile's size is not clear at all when it's destroying the dam.

As for the bad luck, there isn't any ability on the wiki to properly add it to the profiles.
Alright, use the tree trunks (as this takes place at the Suez Canal)

We should talk about getting calculations and list what powers why man/petrification devices should gain

Also what equipment senku should get and what powers he gains from them

Should Tsukasa have Geinus intelligences?

Because this is why he has gifted

"He had dominated the UFC while only in high school, and remained undefeated throughout his career. Tsukasa's fighting styles seem to derive from many martial arts, as he demonstrates knowledge of techniques from many martial arts, like Muay Thai and Taekwondo. As a mixed martial artist, it could be inferred that he has extensive knowledge of Martial Arts in general. His skill is prominently shown when he fought the warriors of Stanley's military unit, despite their years of combat experience. He also easily defeated Maya Biggs, a fellow MMA champion and even sent her flying. He also shows that he is an able swordsman as well, wielding his stone blade with high proficiency. After Senku, it's confirmed by Riichiro Inagaki that Tsukasa would have the highest grades and ties with Chrome in a school setting. Tsukasa also states that Senku is the only man he has met who is smarter than him by massive inquiring levels. From this, it's assumed that Tsukasa has spent most of his life alienated from social customs because of his prime intelligence (feeling that no one would understand him) and current predicament with his clinically brain-dead sister, Mirai. Even though Senku made it look like Taiju, Yuzuriha and escaped from Tsukasa in panic, he quickly deduced Senku is smart enough to try and trick him and rational enough not to condone to such behavior. It is assumed that Tsukasa possesses knowledge of human physiology at least to a degree, having been able to "kill" Senku in one hit, targeting his cervical nerve. He also has a high understanding of science on par with Senku and Chrome, as he realized it was nitric acid that was the key to depetrification and when he understood that Senku was going to make gunpowder based on where Senku's group was heading. He was also replicated the full depetrification formula after Senku explained it to him once. When in America, he was able to deduce someone was watching them after smelling smoke of machine gun, while Hyoga realized how easy it was to find corn and he was accurate when they were attacked. He also deduced to have a better chance at bringing down the American colony would be that the leader would have to be captured. Along with Ukyo, he was able to understand Chrome's plan to build a drill"

Summoned to bump here.

Any draft profile for laying out things?

Or we are still gathering information?

Obviously I'm fine with the additions of feats but they'll need calcs. The equipment stuff along with the powers seem fine, and a profile for why man ok. Though remember to add references, and scans for the intelligence should be gotten.

Obviously I'm fine with the additions of feats but they'll need calcs. The equipment stuff along with the powers seem fine, and a profile for why man ok. Though remember to add references, and scans for the intelligence should be gotten.
What powers does senku gain from his inventions and what powers does why man have?

What powers does senku gain from his inventions and what powers does why man have?
I assume that's your job to make a draft so we can evaluate them... I'm ok with adding the inventions stuff and a creation of a profile since it exists but I can't properly spend my time listing all the powers when I'm not the one creating it but I'll see what I can do tomorrow and get back to you.

what inventions? and Why-man should have Stealth Mastery, Telekinesis or Flight, Multiple Selves, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Sound Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Regeneration (I’ll worry about type later), Information Analysis, possible immortality and whatever ability that lets you intercept communication probably tech manipulation

That’s all off the top of my head for now.

Why-man should have Stealth Mastery, Telekinesis or Flight, Multiple Selves, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Sound Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Regeneration (I’ll worry about type later), Information Analysis, possible immortality and whatever ability that lets you intercept communication probably tech manipulation

That’s all off the top of my head for now.
Also Physics manipulation

Back