• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Austin Theory (WWE) vs Tsukasa Shishio (Dr. Stone): RandomGuy vs Arnoldstone

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
A match I've (as well as Arnold) been wanting to do for a little while.

Austin Theory vs Tsukasa Shishio

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place at Ishigami Village. There will be barriers around the village so no one will fall off (ring outs are lame asf).

Theory will get a pair of kendo sticks and steel chairs to assist him here.

The winner gets this custom made United States Championship.

o0mi3g6cvc141.png

"I'll promise you one thing: you two will never be in danger again.": 7 (@Arnoldstone18 @Veloxt1r0kore @AnAverageUsername @Cimafranca133 @45Saef @RandomGuy2345 @azontr @AnonymousBlank)

"I'm done being the youngest this, the youngest that, the future, the next big thing, or a protégé. I am the now!": 0

"At this point, I would say at best it's inconclusive.": 0

K55E3Gx.png

Last edited:
Well, for starters, Austin Theory was a bodybuilding champion at the age of 17. Here's an image of him in that bodybuilding competition. Keep in mind he was only 17 at the time. Now that he’s a full time professional wrestler at the age of 25, there’s no doubt in my mind that Theory is in full peak condition, making him physically superior to a lot of the wrestlers in the roster, as well as one of the most athletically gifted.

Theory was stated by commentary to have been blessed with all of the tools an athlete can hope for, and is a true prodigy in the world of professional wrestling. This already shows the massive amounts of potential/skill Theory has.

To start things off with a bang, there’s this new wrestler called Axiom. In this promo, he’s billed as someone who can quickly analyze and react to anything thanks to his gift for mathematics, which he uses to defeat wrestlers in the ring. Yes, this guy uses mathematical formulas while in the middle of a match to defeat his opponents. Keep in mind, this guy struggles with NXT wrestlers, while Austin Theory has fought on par with and defeated some of the best wrestlers in the business, so Theory is likely far superior to the likes of Axiom, which is already extremely impressive in itself.

Theory on his debut NXT match was able to fight on par with Roderick Strong. Strong has over 20 years of experience as a wrestler, and was nicknamed The Master of the Backbreaker, due to his ability to constantly target the opponent's back in wrestling matchups.

Theory was also able to hold his own against the likes of Aleister Black, who was trained in Pencak Silat and Kickboxing from the ages 9 to 15.

Austin Theory defeated Ricochet in only a couple of minutes. Ricochet is notorious for using his absurd levels of acrobatics and quick reflexes to blitz, overwhelm, and defeat his opponents.

Austin Theory has also fought on par with the likes of Dexter Lumis, who has shown to have a "Sixth Sense" that allows him to fight while blindfolded.

Theory was able to give Bobby Lashley a good run for his money. Bobby Lashley has a very good mixed martial arts background, having a record of 15-2, defeating the likes of Joshua Franklin in 41 seconds (TKO), and Mike Cook in 24 seconds (Submission). He even defeated James Thompson, who at that point, had over a decade of experience in mixed martial arts. Lashley defeated him in 54 seconds via TKO.

Theory was also able to give AJ Styles a good run for his money. AJ Styles is the same guy who was able to beat John Cena clean. Cena is the same guy who looked like was about to beat Brock Lesnar before getting interrupted. Brock Lesnar was an Amateur Wrestler, and a Mixed Martial Artist career, which he uses, along with his Amateur Wrestling background to decimate his opponents. Lesnar had a record of 106-5 in his 4 years of college wrestling at the NCAA, as well as winning the NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship. Lesnar also ended the iconic 21-year Wrestlemania win streak of The Undertaker.

After a hard-hitting, physical match, Theory was able to defeat Dolph Ziggler clean. Ziggler has a great amateur wrestling background. Ziggler set the record for most pins in St. Edward High School with 82 pins. When he was a wrestler at Kent State University, he at one point, held the record for most career wins in the team's history, earning 121 wins (the record was soon broken, but this still says a lot for how skilled Theory is).

Theory was able to trade blows with the likes of Drew McIntyre. McIntyre is the same guy who had wars with the likes of Sheamus. In fact, while participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. A move this dangerous was something that Drew McIntyre kicked out of, and Theory traded blows with McIntyre.

Theory was able to defeat Finn Balor for the United States Championship, becoming the youngest US Champion in WWE history. Now here's where I go talking about Finn Balor's skill.

Theory also has Accelerated Development. He Went from having severe skill disadvantages against Johnny Gargano to the point where he was called "predictable" to slowly finding ways to adapt throughout the fight, even finding ways to quickly counter moves that originally caught him off guard. The commentary team states that Theory was "learning on the go" throughout the match. Johnny Gargano's fighting style revolves around combining British Chain Wrestling, Lucha Libre, and Puroresu into a fighting style he likes to call "Lucharesu".

Finn Balor defeated Pete Dunne, who's fighting style revolves around brawling, stiff strikes, submission grappling, and bending of his opponents fingers (Small Joint Manipulation), which will leave someone extremely handicapped in a fight, especially since wrestling is all about striking, grappling and holding, and you can't do that without functioning fingers. Pete Dunne was also the same guy who was able to solo the entire Undisputed Era by himself, and the group has been regarded as one of the most dominant factions in WWE history. The group ended up winning all of the gold in NXT at one point.

Balor was also able to give Roman Reigns a good run for his money. Roman Reigns became the 2nd man to defeat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

The Undertaker is considered the greatest pure striker in Sports Entertainment history. Even the likes of Kurt Angle was scared to take a punch from him.

If ya don't know Kurt Angle, he's notorious for winning a gold medal with a broken neck, who is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.
Here it is.

One thing I will say is that I got a little more than an hour left before I got to go to bed, so if anyone responds here and I don't respond, then it's most likely because I'm fast asleep.

Tsukasa is not your ordinary high schooler. He is known as the "Strongest Highschool Primate". He is a master martial artist who utterly dominated Japan's martial arts.

After the worldwide petrification tragedy that wiped out modern civilization, Tsukasa has even shown to be the best fighter in the series either with a weapon (spear or sword) or hand to hand combat. Although Tsukasa stated that his speciality is hand to hand combat.

The fighters in the primitive world have shown to be very skillful. For example: Kohaku, a fighter with primitive weapons, is a very skillful fighter. According to Tsukasa himself, Kohaku is one of the primitive fighters that have shown to be just as good as Martial Artists in the modern era. Infact, Tsukasa claims that she would be a notable fighter in his martial arts circle. Other fighters who received the same training and experience Kohaku include, Ginro, Argo, Kinro, Magma, Soyuz, etc. Kohaku out skills them all in a tournament setting and is basically the best fighter of her village.

• Ginro is the least skilled main fighter in the series and yet he is able to take down multiple soldiers with only a stick. He truly has no idea how good of a fighter he is. Argo is comparable to Ginro while Kinro is superior to Ginro.
  • Despite his myopia, Kinro was still regarded as a skilled warrior. However, he couldn't beat the likes of Magna or Kohaku. When Suika gave Kinro her prescription glasses, Kinro dominated Magna with a slightly improved vision since its not his glasses. Later on, Kinro would train her style and get glasses suited for him from Senku.
  • Magma is one of the best fighters in the village. He is always second to Kohaku in a tournament for the Chief's daughter's hand in marriage until Ginro proved himself to be the better fighter after receiving his glasses.

In Tsukasa's Empire, there are several warriors that the people of Shinigami village couldn't keep up with. Tsukasa only wanted to revive the strong and crush the weak. So it made sense why his empire contained skilled fighters as well. The most notable fighter is Hyoga,
  • Hyoga is another master martial artist from the 21st Century who is second to Tsukasa and was formerly his right-hand man. His skill is best shown with a spear (even more so with the Kudayari spear). He is still a very capable fighter without a spear. However, with that spear, his combat ability greatly increases to the point of outskilling Moz, a character on Treasure Island.

Treasure Island is the place where Senku's step father and his astronaut crew landed and populated the island with their decendants. The island has been through a lot over thousands of years, and it has produced great fighters which I will discuss below.

• Ibara is a capable fighter and was one of the best in his time. Even now he can fight warriors like Ginro.
  • There are two great fighters on Treasure Island. They are known as Moz and Kirishima, using Kohaku as a yardstick, we know that she is inferior to Moz and equal to Kirishima. One of the warriors (Oarashi) who guarded Ibara and his goonery, is seen as a good fighter than Kohaku couldn’t beat with her skill, however, Moz is able to beat this warrior easily despite being at a physical advantage. Moz is an undefeated fighter in the land.
  • Matsukaze is another great warrior. He comes from Treasure Island, except he was around hundreds of years ago before Moz was ever a thing. During his time he was the best fighter. He is a better fighter than both Kirishima and Kohaku at the time.

Most of these top fighters I have mentioned up till now were still not considered up to even Hyoga’s level much less Tsukasa. As shown when Tsukasa outskills Matsukase and then trained him, Hyoga outskills Moz (equal without Owari style) and then trained him in the Kudayari Spear Arts.

In America, multiple skillful and trained fighters from the 21st century exist. Those fighters were petrified along with Tsukasa and Hyoga. All of which are actual military soldiers with guns as well. They include Stanley, Maya, and other elite soldiers. Stanley is practically a monster, Maya is an undefeated MMA fighter, and the Elite Soldiers are just special trained operatives. Tsukasa is superior to Maya and many of these soldiers. Primitive fighters (like Moz, Kohaku, Ginro, etc.) who could outskill Martial Artists in the modern world were trained by Tsukasa and Hyoga. Moz after said training could easily take down and destroy the armor the soldiers wore in just one training session with Hyoga. Beating up the military soldier could even be done by Ginro.

Towards the end of the manga, without really spoiling much. Kohaku had grown to be just as capable of a fighter as Tsukasa and Hyoga. Although Tsukasa still outskills her, Tsukasa still describes the gap as NOT a “yawning chasm”. Implying that Kohaku is the top 3 fighters in the verse at the end of the series with Tsukasa cemented at the Top.

In conclusion, Tsukasa is more skilled than a hierarchy of skilled fighters with the worst fighters able to take on military soldiers. So in the very end of Dr. Stone, Tsukasa is STILL the most skilled fighter in the series.

Sorry had to rush this, will edit this post later

Last edited:
Honestly not too sure who's the more skilled individual here than.

I will say that quite a few of those fears you mentioned for those Dr Stone guys are fairly vague.

So in terms of skill, these two seem roughly comparable (even if you argue Tsukasa's superior, Theory's AD will make the skill difference equal).

So it's either Theory is more skilled, or skill becomes equal overtime.

Is Tsukasa superior to people who have Analytical Prediction, and has he consistently fought on par with people like Dexter Lumis?

If not, then I might be able to argue Theory has the skill advantage here.

Damn lol.

So a 1.6x AP advantage. Nothing crazy.

Tsukasa also has a sizeable LS advantage

Tsukasa has the intelligence advantage because not only is he a skilled fighter, he is also academically on top of most characters in the series. He is tied with Chrome as the second smartest in the series behind Senku with Extraodinary Genius Intelligence. I think @Spinoirr’s CRT got accepted so Tsukasa has genius intelligence although the justifications are still the same as right now.

Infact with said intellect, Tsukasa is capable of killing a human in one blow. Due to his knowledge on the human anatomy, Tsukasa could aim to shatter the cervical plexus to instantly knock a human out so they would die a peaceful death.

Tsukasa also has large weapons (double buster sword, spear) which give him the range advantage.

So in terms of skill, these two seem roughly comparable (even if you argue Tsukasa's superior, Theory's AD will make the skill difference equal).

So it's either Theory is more skilled, or skill becomes equal overtime.

Is Tsukasa superior to people who have Analytical Prediction, and has he consistently fought on par with people like Dexter Lumis?

If not, then I might be able to argue Theory has the skill advantage here.

As of now I don’t know anyone in doctor stone with analytical prediction apart from Senku and possibly Stanley.

Although Tsukasa’s acrobatics could help him perform strikes that are physically difficult to dodge and the fact that he can deal with Hyoga’s Kan Spear Style which involves fast and unpredictable patterns could be a factor. Also Tsukasa could probably just outsmart him as well.

Sounds like Tsukasa needs pressure points on his profile if he can one hit KO someone peacefully. With AP advantage, LS, and intelligence bonus too. I think he has the edge.

Skillwise it sounds even but I'm edging out to Tsukasa. Austin's layers of experience is great, but then elite soldiers being outscaled hard is kinda big.

Also I can't unsee that anymore.

Sounds like Tsukasa needs pressure points on his profile if he can one hit KO someone peacefully. With AP advantage, LS, and intelligence bonus too. I think he has the edge.

Skillwise it sounds even but I'm edging out to Tsukasa. Austin's layers of experience is great, but then elite soldiers being outscaled hard is kinda big.

Also I can't unsee that anymore.
I think it's better to stay neutral for now.

I still need to respond to Arnold's comments, so it's pretty obvious that Tsukasa seems to hold the edge here initially.

Sounds like Tsukasa needs pressure points on his profile

Yep

I have a crt in sandbox for Enhanced Senses (can sense bloodlust) and Pressure Point. Idk if reacting to a bullet before it’s fired counts as instinctive reaction, especially when Senku says he did it off reflexes alone. Like he knew there was a gun in the area, but he didn’t know where or when it was going to be fired but he somehow knew when to tell everyone to take cover and move the moment it was about to fire.

Tsukasa also has a sizeable LS advantage
Isn't Tsukasa's LS Class 25? If so, then Theory can somewhat circumvent it, as he has fought people with Class 25 LS before (Bobby Lashley). The LS gap obviously won't be negated because of this, but Theory has the experience of dealing with the LS disadvantage, so I'm confident he can find a way around this.

Tsukasa has the intelligence advantage because not only is he a skilled fighter, he is also academically on top of most characters in the series. He is tied with Chrome as the second smartest in the series behind Senku with Extraodinary Genius Intelligence. I think @Spinoirr’s CRT got accepted so Tsukasa has genius intelligence although the justifications are still the same as right now.
When has Tsukasa ever used his intelligence during combat to outsmart his opponents? Just curious. Would Theory's Social Influencing work, too? I will also say that since he changed his character a bit, not only has Theory become more aggressive and vicious, he's also much more willing to fight dirty, as well as target any weak spots he sees.

Infact with said intellect, Tsukasa is capable of killing a human in one blow. Due to his knowledge on the human anatomy, Tsukasa could aim to shatter the cervical plexus to instantly knock a human out so they would die a peaceful death.
This is if Theory would let him do this.

Tsukasa also has large weapons (double buster sword, spear) which give him the range advantage.
I have a question:

You know how WWE has weapons like ladders, chairs, kendo sticks, etc.?

Do you think I'm able to give Theory one of these weapons? Or should I change the location to a WWE ring so Theory can find some weapons under the ring? I think the latter is cool to do.

I have a crt in sandbox for Enhanced Senses (can sense bloodlust) and Pressure Point. Idk if reacting to a bullet before it’s fired counts as instinctive reaction, especially when Senku says he did it off reflexes alone. Like he knew there was a gun in the area, but he didn’t know where or when it was going to be fired but he somehow knew when to tell everyone to take cover and move the moment it was about to fire.
This isn't relevant, as Tsukasa would know he's facing Theory. I can see if Theory was hiding somewhere instead of going face-to-face with Tsukasa, but that doesn't apply here.

Not only does Theory fight more aggressively, and fights smarter, he also seems to be a lot more calculated and focused than before.

Before his character change, Theory used to be a naive kid who used to suck up to Vince in order to get what he wanted. Now that he's hit rock bottom, he's now here to prove himself that he's a man now, and he doesn't need anyone in order to win matches. He's basically a man on a mission.

Thanks to this, Theory is a lot more focused, which will make it a little bit harder to trick him, unlike before.

Last edited:
Would Theory's Social Influencing work, too? I will also say that since he changed his character a bit, not only has Theory become more aggressive and vicious, he's also much more willing to fight dirty, as well as target any weak spots he sees.
"When Tsukasa is determined to accomplish a task. He doesn’t even try listen to anyone at all. This is shown as Senku tries to manipulate him into thinking his captive is of no value to him. Tsukasa immediately shut him up before he could get a few sentences out. He is simply stubborn."

"When Tsukasa is determined to accomplish a task. He doesn’t even try listen to anyone at all. This is shown as Senku tries to manipulate him into thinking his captive is of no value to him. Tsukasa immediately shut him up before he could get a few sentences out. He is simply stubborn."
This kind of applies to Theory's current character, but to a lesser extent obviously.

Thanks for the info, though!

I have a question:

You know how WWE has weapons like ladders, chairs, kendo sticks, etc.?

Do you think I'm able to give Theory one of these weapons? Or should I change the location to a WWE ring so Theory can find some weapons under the ring? I think the latter is cool to do.
@Arnoldstone18 is this okay with you?

Back