• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Austin Theory (WWE) vs Tsukasa Shishio (Dr. Stone): RandomGuy vs Arnoldstone

We've only really been discussing what Theory can do instead of Tsukasa tbf.

We already talked about Tsukasa’s best offensive remember?

- pressure points via knowledge on human anatomy, knows how to kill a human with a blow.

- swords and spears with piercing/slashing damage + greater weapon mastery

- higher mobility and reflexes to evade and land more attacks.

There’s not much else to discuss.

- pressure points via knowledge on human anatomy, knows how to kill a human with a blow.
Theory just simply dodges.

- swords and spears with piercing/slashing damage + greater weapon mastery
Basically the same as above. Theory can also disarm Tsukasa with a well-placed shot. He can even break the sword with shear AP (I think).

- higher mobility and reflexes to evade and land more attacks.
Valid.

Theory just simply dodges.

Can’t dodge forever

Basically the same as above. Theory can also disarm Tsukasa with a well-placed shot.

probability of that happening is low especially when he takes a ton of punishment from weapons before something like this happens.

He can even break the sword with shear AP (I think).

Has to somehow disarm and actually grab the weapon to break it. Also Tsukasa’s main sword is made of metal.

Tsukasa can also dodge and break out of Theory’s finishers with LS gap, acrobatics and reflexes.

and even if Theory SOMEHOW lands a very quick finisher, he still needs a few more to put Tsukasa down and now that Tsukasa has knowledge of it it’s going to be pretty difficult for Theory to land another one.

We will just be going around in circles, I guess after your next response we can begin voting. Unless you bring up new arguments

Is it the camera one? If so, then...

A. If it was an earthquake, then its gonna be at best wall level since it doesn't seem to even affect the other dudes standing in the ring.

B. It's probably not even an earthquake lmao since its range is turbo low.

C. If you do manage to show it was an actual earthquake with something like magnitude 3 in terms of severity, assuming a range of like, 10-20 meters, you'd likely get shiz in the tier 8 range.

DD showed only an image of the Earthquake Reed caused in NJPW.

We're still waiting for him to post some more clips.

Also I highly recommend we have this conversation in the Pro Wrestling Discussion thread instead of just piling up this thread.

Sorry y'all. Was very occupied with other shit.

But looking at it now, I'll concede on this fight. I think Tsukasa would win this fight very high diff after a hard fought battle.

You can have this one, Arnold. I'm honestly beat after debating my ass off in the Theory vs Mizuki thread lol.

Who voted for Tsukasa?

Back