• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
abilities? what makes her insane?
It's a he. But he has stuff like Type 3 madness, passive deconstruction (both of matter and souls), power null, fear manipulation and the ability to splinter reality and force you into different layers of the Duat. And of course a bunch of other stuff that Egyptian Gods have as a whole, like mind manipulation and possession.

abilities? what makes her insane?
He is the embodiment of Chaos and passively corrodes things around him, if Carter didn’t have Horus with him he would’ve turned into ash

The duat is separate planes/layers of reality, He is layered throughout the duat, being able to travel throw it and can split his opponents through separate pieces of the duat, making it so a group of people would have to 1v1 him.

He has possession hax and telepathy and is one of the strongest characters in the verse stat wise as well.

He is the embodiment of Chaos and passively corrodes things around him, if Carter didn’t have Horus with him he would’ve turned into ash

The duat is separate planes/layers of reality, He is layered throughout the duat, being able to travel throw it and can split his opponents through separate pieces of the duat, making it so a group of people would have to 1v1 him.

He has possession hax and telepathy and is one of the strongest characters in the verse stat wise as well.
Seems pretty unmatchable

So, when are the characters for the verse gonna be made to not suck?

Also are any characters gonna be anywhere near 6-A+ or High 6-A

CF204246-523-A-47-D6-8-AE5-26324-BAA8-AED.png

Riordan Thor is currently 5-C because of that, but there isn't any calc or shit for why Jormungand's justification makes him 5-C.
I think we should find statements for the Serpent and calc that. Also, Mangus fishing him would be outlier in LS because:
1) Like Percy's sky lifting, it didn't come from strength, but rather Mangus' lineage as Neyrd grandson, which greatly implies that physically stronger people than him, like Half-Born or arguably Samirah couldn't do it despite having superior strength
2) Even if it was valid, it'd be a massive outlier since the Serpent is like Class E at least
Though he'll apparently be upgraded to Universal later?
Isn't Freya's realm a massive ship or something like Naglafar (The Ship of the Dead)? I'm pretty sure that isn't Universal

Last edited:
honestly in percy jackson, being a demigod actually sucks due to the amount of danger it puts you into.

also wasn't there a time where percy chocked someone with their own tears. (man that was scary)

Idk, ask @Hellbeast

I have a feeling it's something due to the Nine Realms being stated to be separate universes in the first Magnus Chase book. But that's just me
I don't think they're really separated. You can pretty much freely move between realms in some situation: For example, Nidavellir is directly beneath Midgard, and in the third book they sailed from Midgard directly to Jotunheim and then to Niflheim. Some places in Nifelheim leads you directly to Helheim

Imagine if they made the curse of Achilles more accurate?

In the series if you get hit there even the tiniest you die

In the myth Achilles got hit there but didn’t die instantly or anything. The poison was the thing that killed him. (It’s not really hit there and you die, it’s just like the only part where you can damage him, you would need poison to kill him)

Also in the myth his mother could have just changed feet so both his heels would have been invulnerable.

Anyways
Should be obvious but you can't be sure enough these days

Gods automatically get abilities that their children showcase even if the deities don't showcase it themselves, right?

Of course, there are outliers like Percy with Achilles heel or Hazel with Hecate magic

Anyways
Should be obvious but you can't be sure enough these days

Gods automatically get abilities that their children showcase even if the deities don't showcase it themselves, right?

Of course, there are outliers like Percy with Achilles heel or Hazel with Hecate magic
Powers stated or implied to be from them and them alone

I mean for Warcraft Dragon Aspect matches when they come out next year

One of their tiers is minimum gonna be 6-A+, hence why I asked

Also what's an Eagyptian?
Just the misspelled way of typing Egyptian, Like with Greek and Norse Pantheons, The Riordanverse has the Egyptian pantheon as shown in Kane Chronicles, which mainly focuses on them, instead of having demigods however they have magicians who can channel their power

Any new things powerscaling wise?
Heard nyx featured in the novel
SPOILERS
Will got some new abilities he can now inflict people with diseases and shoot out light beams which hurt Nyx (he passes out)
Nico uses bone control to quickly summon a load of skeletons who assemble themselves into a ramp to help him fall safely (he passes out but this is his best bone feat)
He also basically only uses his summoning in the Underworld and Tartarus, doing it pretty often
Nyx is pretty weak tbh, gets hurt by Will's laser and ends up soloed by the Acheron river (regular primordial jobbing). She is stated to be a bigger threat than Gaea though iirc.

Besides that I don't remember much.

Immortality (Types 1 and 8 [Won't die until either the concept he embodies, the sky, or the Pantheon in Greece are destroyed]
I'm sorry, where's this form. All olympian gods seem to have something similar on the profiles

I think Mr D has some statements that can imply this but for all?

Also, scans are seriously lacking on the pages

Last edited:
Just the misspelled way of typing Egyptian, Like with Greek and Norse Pantheons, The Riordanverse has the Egyptian pantheon as shown in Kane Chronicles, which mainly focuses on them, instead of having demigods however they have magicians who can channel their power
I know lmfao

Set's profile was where I saw the misspelling lol

I'm sorry, where's this form. All olympian gods seem to have something similar on the profiles

I think Mr D has some statements that can imply this but for all?

Also, scans are seriously lacking on the pages
Pan with the wild in BotL, the two river gods in TLO, Poseidon looking older as the war with Oceanos continues on, nature spirits are basically the most minor of gods who are dependent on their specific aspect of nature to survive etc for the embodying concept. The Olympus part has a lot more tho off the top of my head the best scans would be Chiron or Mr. D mentioning that Kronos wants to destroy Western Civilization which Olympus is connected to, Kronos goes to destroy the thrones which serve as the source of the gods power and will make them fade if he succeeds, Porphyrion backs that shit up before claiming destroying the OG Olympus will be even better. Gods (at least the Olympians) don't fade otherwise unless their belief system is gone.
I know lmfao

Set's profile was where I saw the misspelling lol
Not entirely a misspelling since Aegyptus/Aegpyti do be how the Romans spelled it lol

Even though we don’t take it as Apollo carrying the literal sun anymore, is there still a way we can calc the chariot’s power based off of Apollo’s statements?
“You want to talk about how humans think about the sun? Ah, now that’s more interesting. They’ve got a lot riding on the sun…er, so to speak. It keeps them warm, grows their crops, powers engines, makes everything look, well, sunnier. This chariot is built out of human dreams about the sun, kid. Every day, it drives across the sky from east to west, lighting up all those puny little mortal lives. The chariot is a manifestation of the sun’s power, the way mortals perceive it. Make sense?”

Even though we don’t take it as Apollo carrying the literal sun anymore, is there still a way we can calc the chariot’s power based off of Apollo’s statements?
Well, it still emits heat, so yeah we can always get at least some kind of result from the things he's done with it. We can just calc stuff from that. I've been messing around with the Gobi Desert feat and have Country Level results so far. These specific statements probably aren't super useful tho, since we know his chariot isn't giving off actual sun-level heat (it flies way too close to the Earth's surface for it to actually be that hot). I also noticed something that might be useful regarding volcanoes, but it only gets gods to high 7-A. Might be applicable to the scaling of some of the minor gods though.

Was there a reason the gods 6-C Feat of turning into pure energy when entering their divine forms was removed from their AP?

Back