• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru vs Arceus, because I have nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
we all know this ends in inconclusive as the last 5 times or so but may as well prove a point because I have nothing better to do.

official reminder to keep it cool, this is not worth getting heated over, now if it does get too heated I'll have this thread closed like the mistake it is

Arceus is 2-B

SBA otherwise

Space llama: 0

Slime Trap: 0

Oryx takes the thread: 7

Last edited:
See the source image

**** you Reaper i always hated your guts
Anyways incon arceus is too thicc for slime to affect while arecus can't affect rimuru's soul which is his counsessiousness

Local Llama to dummy thicc for viscous trap.

Anyway, seems like an incon to me.

the OP sums up this, Slime Trap cant hit the THICC Space Llama and Space Llama can't do anything to the Slime Trap, boring incon central
**** you Reaper i always hated your guts
Oh thank you for the compliment!

Rimuru doesn't actually have resistance to Resistance Negation on his profile. So Resistance Negation BFR FTW.

If you're going to argue he does resist resistance negation take it to a CRT not here.

It's not on his profile, so if your going to use it in a battle get it accepted then added first.

It's not on his profile, so if your going to use it in a battle get it accepted then added first.
Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3; Was unaffected by the destruction of the universe. The universe is destroyed as a result of a great spirit being born and erasing everything, life and death, and even the other great spirits whose birth gave rise to the existence of their respective element, for example, time never existed until the spirit of time was born), and all his abilities (Rimuru should resist analyzed skills obtained from gaining Yuuki's Information King-Akashic Records because Rimuru gets resistance to abilities that he analyzed, from his Reactive Evolution)

Rimuru doesn't actually have resistance to Resistance Negation on his profile. So Resistance Negation BFR FTW.

If you're going to argue he does resist resistance negation take it to a CRT not here.
Doesn't even matter since it won't affect rimuru anyways

Arceus’s mindhax is above Rimurus resistence via this scaling chain
Arceus>>>>>>>Ghris resistence>Hoppa unbound mind hax>Shadow Hoppa unbound mindhax >Creation trio resistence>Dialga and Palkia resistence=>Giratina resistence>the entire lake trio who all have baseline 4D mindhax

and no having his soul being made out of information does not make it so it cannot be effected make a CRT to get that accepted his soul is still a soul shown in the literal series you are arguing for that information is harder to interact with/destroy then Souls

also Arceus has space time manip that scales above Dialga and Palkia so it bypasses Rimurus resistence

And can we get tags in for some people who support both verses

Also is Rimurus resistence to Power absorbtion 4-D because if not well his powers get infused into a plate

Last edited:
Arceus’s mindhax is above Rimurus resistence via this scaling chain
Arceus>>>>>>>Ghris resistence>Hoppa unbound mind hax>Shadow Hoppa unbound mindhax >Creation trio resistence>Dialga and Palkia resistence=>Giratina resistence>the entire lake trio who all have baseline 4D mindhax

and no having his soul being made out of information does not make it so it cannot be effected make a CRT to get that accepted his soul is still a soul shown in the literal series you are arguing for that information is harder to interact with/destroy then Souls

also Arceus has space time manip that scales above Dialga and Palkia so it bypasses Rimurus resistence

And can we get tags in for some people who support both verses

Also is Rimurus resistence to Power absorbtion 4-D because if not well his powers get infused into a plate
Arceus's mindhax does not matter, Rimuru is immune to mind manipulation, before you go "PrOVe iT" look on his profile under his awakened Demon Lord resistances.

Rimuru's soul=information, you need information manipulation and soul manipulation to effect it, Arceus does not have the former on his profile.

And this does anything to the slime with High-Godly regen why?

The tags have been there since like an hour of me making the match though.

Rimuru's resistence is 4-D, and layered.

Arceus's mindhax does not matter, Rimuru is immune to mind manipulation, before you go "PrOVe iT" look on his profile under his awakened Demon Lord resistances.
Immune is NLF and its a resistence
Rimuru's soul=information, you need information manipulation and soul manipulation to effect it, Arceus does not have the former on his profile.
Completely wrong information making up something doesn't mean that thing is immune to stuff that doesn't touch information
And this does anything to the slime with High-Godly regen why?
No powers equals no abilities
The tags have been there since like an hour of me making the match though.

Rimuru's resistence is 4-D, and layered.
and proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back