• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru vs Arceus, because I have nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immune is NLF and its a resistence
make a CRT, because currently Rimuru's profile reads "Immunity to Mind Manipulation (Rimuru's memories are stored in his astral body, and as long as he retains his conscious soul and memory, he can be revived even when his body is completely damaged. In other words, he can think with his soul and is thus immune to mind control effects)" you got an issue with that? make a CRT, pal!
Completely wrong information making up something doesn't mean that thing is immune to stuff that doesn't touch information
answer me this one then: if my mind is completely Data would Biological Mind Manipulation effect me? of course not! Rimuru's soul is information, why would normal ass Soul Manipulation effect it?
No powers equals no abilities
does Arceus have feats of negating High-Godly Regeneration? don't answer because I know he has no feats to prove that.
and proof
I don't need to, all of Rimuru's abilities are 4-D, he resists all of his own shit: "Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3; Was unaffected by the destruction of the universe. The universe is destroyed as a result of a great spirit being born and erasing everything, life and death, and even the other great spirits whose birth gave rise to the existence of their respective element, for example, time never existed until the spirit of time was born), and all his abilities (Rimuru should resist analyzed skills obtained from gaining Yuuki's Information King-Akashic Records because Rimuru gets resistance to abilities that he analyzed, from his Reactive Evolution)

make a CRT, because currently Rimuru's profile reads "Immunity to Mind Manipulation (Rimuru's memories are stored in his astral body, and as long as he retains his conscious soul and memory, he can be revived even when his body is completely damaged. In other words, he can think with his soul and is thus immune to mind control effects)" you got an issue with that? make a CRT, pal!
That doesn't mean total immunity at all it just gives resistence via resisting non soul based mindhax which arceus's is
answer me this one then: if my mind is completely Data would Biological Mind Manipulation effect me? of course not! Rimuru's soul is information, why would normal ass Soul Manipulation effect it?
Because souls in universe are treated as normal souls it doesn't change the fact that its literally has Souls and Information as different levels to interact with or destroy
does Arceus have feats of negating High-Godly Regeneration? don't answer because I know he has no feats to prove that.
Absorbing his powers would do that for you and thats being removed
I don't need to, all of Rimuru's abilities are 4-D, he resists all of his own shit: "Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3; Was unaffected by the destruction of the universe. The universe is destroyed as a result of a great spirit being born and erasing everything, life and death, and even the other great spirits whose birth gave rise to the existence of their respective element, for example, time never existed until the spirit of time was born), and all his abilities (Rimuru should resist analyzed skills obtained from gaining Yuuki's Information King-Akashic Records because Rimuru gets resistance to abilities that he analyzed, from his Reactive Evolution)
And why are all of his abilities 4D

These points have been brought up dozens of times and rejected dozens of times.
except they haven't they have been brought up dozens of times and Accepted as reasoning for stomping dozens of times
The only people who have though they are reasons for Rimuru inconing literally started talking about it yesterday

if you want to argue about Rimuru's soul not being information then make a CRT and get that accepted, until then Arceus is not effecting Rimuru's soul, and through it his mind.

for the third and fourth points: read the supporter list for Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken for me, which name do you NOT see on there? (heres a hint, my name is not on that list) I am not looking up a long ass web novel, just to go through it, and find the statements to quote to you just to prove that all of Rimuru's powers are 4-D even though that has been accepted for years now.

if you want to argue about Rimuru's soul not being information then make a CRT and get that accepted, until then Arceus is not effecting Rimuru's soul, and through it his mind.
It doesn't matter it being made of smaller particles doesn't mean it needs to directly effect them just like with atoms I cannot break the atomic bonds but I sure as hell can destroy stuff made out of atoms. make a CRT to give everyone who can interact with souls in the verse information manipulation
for the third and fourth points: read the supporter list for Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken for me, which name do you NOT see on there? (heres a hint, my name is not on that list) I am not looking up a long ass web novel, just to go through it, and find the statements to quote to you just to prove that all of Rimuru's powers are 4-D even though that has been accepted for years now.
It should be in CRTs if not its a huge problem

It doesn't matter it being made of smaller particles doesn't mean it needs to directly effect them just like with atoms I cannot break the atomic bonds but I sure as hell can destroy stuff made out of atoms. make a CRT to give everyone who can interact with souls in the verse information manipulation

It should be in CRTs if not its a huge problem
Arceus cant effect information, he can effect Data sure, but without feats he ain't touching Rimuru's soul since his soul IS information.

its been accepted for years, ask ANY supporter of Slimeverse and they will tell you that 2-B Rimuru's shit is all 4-D, there isnt some CRT of doom that is always going for Slimeverse.

Arceus cant effect information, he can effect Data sure, but without feats he ain't touching Rimuru's soul since his soul IS information.
You didn't even respond to what I said you just keep saying the exact same thing
its been accepted for years, ask ANY supporter of Slimeverse and they will tell you that 2-B Rimuru's shit is all 4-D, there isnt some CRT of doom that is always going for Slimeverse.
There should be a CRT to where its accepted

You didn't even respond to what I said you just keep saying the exact same thing

There should be a CRT to where its accepted
why should I answer something that amounts to "if someone in Slimverse can effect souls why cant Arceus?"

do you have ANY idea about how long it would take for anyone in this thread to dig up a CRT for Slimverse? it would be faster to grab the quotes for Reaper's sake!

This guy is clearly stonewalling and bias towards Arceus, everything that he asks for is literally in the lore and applied, not sure what he's asking for.

why should I answer something that amounts to "if someone in Slimverse can effect souls why cant Arceus?"
because it’s literally different for the verse Information in the verse is notably harder to interact with you still haven’t even covered my argument from 2 replies ago
do you have ANY idea about how long it would take for anyone in this thread to dig up a CRT for Slimverse? it would be faster to grab the quotes for Reaper's sake!
Not actually that hard I did up old CRTs all the time

No they actuallly don’t like at all. I have been using what’s shown on the profiles one of my point he hasn’t covered is not needing to directly interact and manipulate what something is made of to effect the whole which is how stuff works
I. AM. NOT. A. SUPPORTER. OF. TENSEI. SHITARA. SLIME. DATTA. KEN. I do not know the verse all that well, my name is not Celestial Pegasus, or Dragonmasterxyz, Elizhaa, or GLHF22, or Hollowtheace, or Kuroiha, or Milly Rocking Bandit, or MrDrProfessorPatricio, or NeoSuperior, or OpMasada, or Qliphoth Bacikal, or Ruminas Valentine, or Sheska444, or The real cal howard, or Vampire Vamp, or CrimsonStarFallen, or Ionliosite, or Star King Instant Death Chad Demon Lord, my name is DaReaperMan, cut the shit, I am no expert on the web novel, I've seen bits and pieces of it and I know how powerful and haxed the characters are, that's it.

before trying to argue with me further read that first part, its super important.

No they actuallly don’t like at all. I have been using what’s shown on the profiles one of my point he hasn’t covered is not needing to directly interact and manipulate what something is made of to effect the whole which is how stuff works
What does this even mean...? Rimuru's profile says everything is made of information, that's why he has High-Godly, regenerating from an attack that destroys information.

What does this even mean...? Rimuru's profile says everything is made of information, that's why he has High-Godly, regenerating from an attack that destroys information.
effecting The tiniest parts isn’t needed for mindhax/soulhax you can manipulate without directly changing the tiniest parts of a system interacting with certain sub atomic particles is impossible yet what they form can be interacted with so that is all that is needed. And even then the soul which in verse is treated as easier to interact with then information particles

effecting The tiniest parts isn’t needed for mindhax/soulhax you can manipulate without directly changing the tiniest parts of a system interacting with certain sub atomic particles is impossible yet what they form can be interacted with so that is all that is needed. And even then the soul which in verse is treated as easier to interact with then information particles
You need his mind and memories are in his soul, which is information. So, yes, you do have to. Information Particles doesn't exist in the WN, it's just information.

You need his mind and memories are in his soul, which is information. So, yes, you do have to. Information Particles doesn't exist in the WN, it's just information.
you Still haven’t refuted it you just keep repeating the same thing over and over again the soul is made of information Sure but the soul is still a soul. again You can effect something without being able to effect its primary components

you Still haven’t refuted it you just keep repeating the same thing over and over again the soul is made of information Sure but the soul is still a soul. again You can effect something without being able to effect its primary components
Why do we need to refute you if you haven't provided any proof

That's not how it works
Go make a crt about it or shut up Because you're talking about things that this wiki currently does not accept

No, not how it works. Unless he can affect information, he can't affect the soul, that's the bottom line. Everyone who can affect souls in Tenslime has Info Manipulation.

the components being something doesn’t matter again interacting with the tiniest pieces is not required make a CRT to get that accepted because it has never been treated like that.

I think the whole wiki telling him that he is wrong is more effective, so i insist on him bringing it to the vs thread removal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back