• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he can just absorbs the black hole, since thats not the real black hole, let's see Beelzebub, an evolved version of Gluttony can absorbs a super black hole that about to absorbs the entire universe, this case a fake black hole and fake Beelzebub, i would say yes.

And? The one Beelzebub absorbs is A super black hole that can swallow the universe, can ainz black hole do the same? Heck Ainz black hole is not even close to a real small black hole.

Beelzebub can also devour true dragons and eat the entire universe itself, so Gluttony is not even remotly close

Ainz's black hole acts as a immense gravity well that crushes enemies into a singularity, so it acts quite like an actual black hole

Everyone is saying ainz will spam magic spells at rimuru but won't rimuru just absorb all of them and start sending them right back to ainz?

He can try but after the first few times ainz will be prepared for it further ainz isn't capable of oneshotting himself with any of his spells/abilities.

honestly, if Ainz sees Rimuru start straight up sending his stuff back at him instead of just tanking it, i think that would quicken his use of things like TGOALID

The pen or the sword said:
Also true if the slime is just throwing everything back ainz probably won't wait till he's low on mana to use tgoalid.
And Ainz would not be beaten and absorbed during the time it takes for that to happen?

Speed equal and with a range advantage plus he has teleprotation/can delay/neg other teleportation Im going to say yes, yes he can. Heck he mentioned bombarding other players from above was a common pvp tactic.

At the moment voting ainz, he can play the range game and slime will struggle to close the gap, not to mention his summons that draw aggression. He's going to throw out reality slash, have it launched back in his face from there he may throw out a few other spells, they'll likely get thrown back from there he'll try tgoalid.

Speed equal and with a range advantage plus he has teleprotation/can delay/neg other teleportation Im going to say yes, yes he can.
That's assuming that for some reason rimuru would allow him to keep that range advantage and that ainz would delay teleportation without any viable reason to as rimuru doesn't really teleport that often. I haven't read the thread much so does dimensional lock negate everyone's teleport?

OpMasada said:
That's assuming that for some reason rimuru would allow him to keep that range advantage and that ainz would delay teleportation without any viable reason to as rimuru doesn't really teleport that often. I haven't read the thread much so does dimensional lock negate everyone's teleport?
Rimuru would have a good amount of ground to cover to close the distance, considering it's Ainz's at least 1 km teleports in any direction compared to Rimuru's Tens of Meters range

OpMasada said:
Speed equal and with a range advantage plus he has teleprotation/can delay/neg other teleportation Im going to say yes, yes he can.
What means does slime have to close the range gap though? speed equal they are moving at the same speed. Teleportation was common in pvp and ainz will defend against it with either delay or dimensional lock (dimensional lock blocks all tp so odds are he'll go for delay) Ainz can teleport kilometers away and said it wasn't uncommon in pvp to fly above the target and bombard them with spells from range.

Considering how much paranoid Ainz is, to the point he time stops against fodder enemies that are no threat, if reality slash gets reflected back at him he would definitelly GOALID immediately

Voting the skeleton

tens of meters seem too low, I don't have much memory of events in TSSDK but I'm pretty sure even his shadow motion should be capable of travelling between countries.

And while teleportation may be common in PVP, that's under the basis of Yggdrasil, would Ainz perform such an act with absolutely no knowledge of his opponent without witnessing it first?

his first key, the 7-B key, has his range as Tens of Meters, so if that needs to be changed/updated, make a CRT

He's a super paranoid overlord dragged into a fight in modern new york (a place he has no knowledge of as he lived in a dystopian future japan where elementary school education was the max you could get, the plant life had all been wiped out, gasmask were needed to walk outside and dead orphans littered the streets) against an entity he's never seen before...Yes he most definitely would follow the rules of engagement for pvp especially after his first attack gets thrown back in his face.

Its listed as tens of meters so thats what we're going off...

honestly, being suddenly teleported to modern day NYC is going to immediately put Ainz in super paranoid mode, let alone getting his dura neg spells getting sent back at him

Apeironaxim said:
his first key, the 7-B key, has his range as Tens of Meters, so if that needs to be changed/updated, make a CRT
Well then we'll be waiting for someone to do a CRT, cuz I'm not interested in dealing with the profiles right now.

I mean not really, slimes range is to low to reach ainz, speed equal he can't realistically close the gap as ainz will neg tp, ainz is in a baffling situation and being forced to fight an unknown entity meaning he'll go for tgolid far sooner then he normally would. At the very least this seems to like ainz has the advantage so...Voting ainz.

Never thought id be able to say anything more then it's a stomp on a slime vs ainz thread but here we are....

I mean not really, slimes range is to low to reach ainz, speed equal he can't realistically close the gap as ainz will neg tp, ainz is in a baffling situation and being forced to fight an unknown entity meaning he'll go for tgolid far sooner then he normally would. At the very least this seems to like ainz has the advantage so...Voting ainz.
Never thought id be able to say anything more then it's a stomp on a slime vs ainz thread but here we are....
What do you mean not really? The CRT debate was about his range.

OpMasada said:
tens of meters seem too low, I don't have much memory of events in TSSDK but I'm pretty sure even his shadow motion should be capable of travelling between countries.
And while teleportation may be common in PVP, that's under the basis of Yggdrasil, would Ainz perform such an act with absolutely no knowledge of his opponent without witnessing it first?
Actually... you're right. It traveled from Ingracia to Tempest in an instant.

I mean youd need to make the crt first, as it hasn't been made this fight seems clear cut at the moment. I was reffering to your comment on us needing to wait saying that with a range advantage I don't give ainz much in the way of odds against slime boi...

I mean youd need to make the crt first, as it hasn't been made this fight seems clear cut at the moment.
I've already suggested just showing it to the mods for confirmation instead of a CRT to milly, as I feel it unnecessary to make a thread for something so small.

honestly, without the range advantage, i don't Ainz can do anything

that's like the only thing he has going for him here

Yeah ainz only way to win was to play the range game and stay out of slimes range, something that is in character for him to do. If he cant do that slime blast/consumes him long before he can get off tgolid due to slime having his preception amp. The amp wasn't relevant before as even with it slime didn't have the speed/ability to close the gap but now he can quite comfortably preception amp and consume ainz before ainz can even think of going for tgoalid....

here's how i see it

If Ainz outranges Rimuru like he does rn: high dif win for Ainz

If Ainz doesn't have a range advantage: Stomp for Rimuru

Id say mid difficulty for ainz as while dangerous all he has to do is jump out of slimes range and his usual paranoid personality will take care of the rest. All he needs to do is survive one or two of his attacks being thrown back in his face and reach for tgoalid as long as he has the range advantage.

If slime has a range advantage/can effect him at range there is literally nothing ainz can do as slime will blast and consume with preception amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back