• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest vs Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're probably mistaken,regenerating from something that destroy your information/concept that makes up something will get you high godly regen not high godly regen negate resistances

anos did it better tho,he didn't affected by venuzdonoa slash that negating naousgalia regeneration which can still regenerating after his/her root destroyed ,root is "concept that make us" and it's exist in past,present,future also it's deeper than mind,sould and body

Last edited:
you're probably mistaken,regenerating from something that destroy your information/concept that makes up something will get you high godly regen not high godly regen negate resistances
Doesn’t necessarily matter, as it was stated to erase Rimuru and keep him from coming back, so when he threw out his skill, and gained it back,

anos does it better tho,he didn't affected by venuzdonoa slash that negating naousgalia regeneration which can still regenerating after his/her root destroyed ,root is "concept that make us" and it's exist in past,present,future also it's deeper than mind,sould and body
Doesn’t necessarily matter, as it was supposed to keep him down and was stated to kill him, but he regenerated from it anyways.

Okay? That’s really just range of the EE, as I’ve said, Rimuru is superior to 4 types of EE, and has a 5th layer due to having an Ultimate Skill. Rimuru resists every power Anos has, and then simply takes him down.

Doesn’t necessarily matter, as it was stated to erase Rimuru and keep him from coming back, so when he threw out his skill, and gained it back,

Doesn’t necessarily matter, as it was supposed to keep him down and was stated to kill him, but he regenerated from it anyways.
it's matter because rimuru still keep coming back after he get slashed by melt slash ,and that's not high godly regen negate resistances anyways
Okay? That’s really just range of the EE, as I’ve said, Rimuru is superior to 4 types of EE, and has a 5th layer due to having an Ultimate Skill. Rimuru resists every power Anos has, and then simply takes him down.
how tf rimuru resisted to something that superior to conceptual manip type 3,better AP ,ignoring all laws,infinite speed,conceptual non existence erasure

does rimuru ever survived to something that destroyed conceptual nothingness?

it's matter because rimuru still keep coming back after he get slashed by melt slash ,and that's not high godly regen negate resistances anyways
It outright was stated to be a danger to him and was certain it would permanently put him down, and yet he regenerated.

how tf rimuru resisted to something that superior to conceptual manip type 3,better AP ,ignoring all laws,infinite speed,conceptual non existence erasure

does rimuru ever survived to something that destroyed conceptual nothingness?
I see nothing superior to Type 3 on his profile, what does that mean? AP means absolutely nothing, multiple forms of Physical & Magic attack nullification, along with dozens of barriers, not sure what that is supposed to mean, they both resist law manipulation so... infinite speed is his only wincon, but that doesn’t necessarily even matter considering he can’t do anything to Rimuru with it, especially since his stamina is high while Rimuru is limitless. Destroying nonexistence means next to nothing considering Rimuru also resists Void Manipulation.

It outright was stated to be a danger to him and was certain it would permanently put him down, and yet he regenerated.
but still the point

melt slash is ability to attack information which is makes up concept in tenshura,not to destroy someone with high godly regen,even tho it was stated to permanetly put him down,but still rimuru regenerated,unless there's more context behind it otherwise it's called headcanon
I see nothing superior to Type 3 on his profile, what does that mean? AP means absolutely nothing, multiple forms of Physical & Magic attack nullification, along with dozens of barriers, not sure what that is supposed to mean, they both resist law manipulation so... infinite speed is his only wincon, but that doesn’t necessarily even matter considering he can’t do anything to Rimuru with it, especially since his stamina is high while Rimuru is limitless. Destroying nonexistence means next to nothing considering Rimuru also resists Void Manipulation.
he does superior to type 3 CM ,don't mistaken my word,i wouldn't say he has CM2 2 anyways

also multiple form of physical and magic attack nullification can't affected higher AP unless there's a case where that ability nulled superior hax who has better advantage than AP

infinite speed is not his only wincon,and you do understand that the gap between infinite and finite is very much different ,also what the matter with stamina,limitless is where you can use many abilities without getting tired,and anos can do the same considering his root magic is infinite,
resist void manipulation
in what way ? ,also there's difference between not conventionally exist and not conventionally exist and didn't exist at the same time

they both resist law manipulation but in different way so....

melt slash is ability to attack information which is makes up concept in tenshura,not to destroy someone with high godly regen,even tho it was stated to permanetly put him down,but still rimuru regenerated,unless there's more context behind it otherwise it's called headcanon
That’s quite literally what High-Godly Regen Neg is, the fact that he regenerated from an attack that was stated to put him down, that’s not head canon.

he does superior to type 3 CM ,don't mistaken my word,i wouldn't say he has CM2 2 anyways

also multiple form of physical and magic attack nullification can't affected higher AP unless there's a case where that ability nulled superior hax who has better advantage than AP

infinite speed is not his only wincon,and you do understand that the gap between infinite and finite is very much different ,also what the matter with stamina,limitless is where you can use many abilities without getting tired,and anos can do the same considering his root magic is infinite,
I didn’t mistake anything, don’t put words in my mouth. Secondly, again, what does that mean? You either have Type 3, or you don’t.

That’s literally the whole purpose of the nullification, your AP doesn’t work, and in this case, it doesn’t work.

Yeah, I’m very much aware there’s a difference in infinite speed and finite, that doesn’t matter, considering again his stamina isn’t comparable to Rimuru, and if it is, it isn’t on the profile.

in what way ? ,also there's difference between not conventionally exist and not conventionally exist and didn't exist at the same time

they both resist law manipulation but in different way so....
Literally none of this matters, he resists both, it doesn’t matter “what way”, he resists it, it outright doesn’t work on him.

The Demon Eyes are classified as Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) which Rimuru resists, does Anos' eyes have feats of bypassing Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) resistance.

Well that's good to know. You can't ever destroy Anos unless you destroy his roots, right? Though, he still can be incapped, right?

Regardless, he can still be incapped. At least, I think so.

Considering this is Rimuru, I'm sure he has something that can incap Anos in some way or another.

Since it’s infinite, he needs an infinite amount of time to adapt. Given he spend countless years where time and space didn’t exist, pretty sure he has time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back