• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest vs Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question how do we scale the potency of absorbtion? Can Anos perheps absorb Rimuru? He absrobed Graham who is nep 2.

Doesn't Anos have like, Higher dimensional Haxxes or something like that?, I heard about that thought.

My win condition for Anos...

Rimuru can't affect Anos. Anos has NEP2 at his source, and he is capable of protecting himself as well as attacking with said NEP2. Anos also has Reactive Evolution, which makes it so no attack works on him twice, which would mean if the attack doesn't incap or kill Anos, he'll adapt to it.

Saying Rimuru can copy the NEP2 is NLF, since as far as I know, NEP2 doesn't exist in Rimuru's verse.

It does matter.
Anos also has Power Mimicry, and is capable of copying abilities he's only seen once.

Also, Rim still can't affect Anos.

Anos can use the NEP2 to protect himself from attacks.

**Also, I just mentioned the RE and PM since that guy kept saying it's irrelevant, when it isn't. If he resists PM, then yes, PM is irrelevant.

Anos can use the NEP2 to protect himself from attacks.

**Also, I just mentioned the RE and PM since that guy kept saying it's irrelevant, when it isn't. If he resists PM, then yes, PM is irrelevant.
NEP is only for his source/origin

Yes, his source is NEP2, but he can manipulate that nothingness to protect himself or to attack.

**He can manipulate nothingness and convert stuff to nonexistence with his Void Manipulation.

My win condition for Anos...

Rimuru can't affect Anos. Anos has NEP2 at his source, and he is capable of protecting himself as well as attacking with said NEP2. Anos also has Reactive Evolution, which makes it so no attack works on him twice, which would mean if the attack doesn't incap or kill Anos, he'll adapt to it.

Saying Rimuru can copy the NEP2 is NLF, since as far as I know, NEP2 doesn't exist in Rimuru's verse.
Any counter to this then?

don't really see how it's NLF if the ablility rimuru copies interacts with NEP2
but otherwise pretty descent reasoning might vote anos but i'll wait to see milly's response

Doesn't rimuru keep most of his passives off? Also shouldn't anos adapt to passives that don't kill him completly duo to his re for example he gets his soul destroyed(i believe rimuru has passive soul hax iirc) dies and then adapts and revive

I mean, even with all of this, none of them actually can rlly put the other down, Incon?
I'm not sure. I saw stuff saying Rimuru has Resistance to Regen Negation, but I didn't see it on his profile.

**Idk if resisting melt slash should actually be Resistance to Regen Negation, since Rimuru just resists an attack that destroys information, not something that negates his regeneration. Idk very much about melt slash, so I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Along with his multiple passives, mind, madness, soul, sleep, empathetic (all on a scale of 150,000 - 750,000 people), radiation, EE, power nullification (three layers, two nullifies physical attacks, the other does physical & magical), statistics reduction & life manipulation, luck manipulation, and fate manipulation. Not to mention his multiple barriers that nullify physical attacks & amp his resistances, along with Weapon Star Shield, which reflects magic and destroys weapons and wards off sword strikes.
All passives.

Resists: mind sleep ee power null(magic only) fate and reflection.
Should resist soul manipulation because of re.
Others work(i'm guessing madnass and radiation incaps right?)
What life luck and emphatetic do?

Resists: mind sleep ee power null(magic only) fate and reflection.
Should resist soul manipulation because of re.
Others work(i'm guessing madnass and radiation incaps right?)
What life luck and emphatetic do?
Show me feats of him resisting any of those mind/soul stuff on that level.
Empathetic makes him not want to fight. Luck & fate makes him get critical hits and manipulate bad outcomes.

Yea sorry... I don't think those passives mean much. Anos resists most of them, and his demon eyes passively destroy some of the others.

**Anos can also use magic from only his source, so if the attacks don't affect his source, it's kinda useless.

Last edited:
Yea sorry... I don't think those passives mean much. Anos resists most of them, and his demon eyes passively destroy some of the others.

**Anos can also use magic from only his source, so if the attacks don't affect his source, it's kinda useless.
Anos lacks that many resistances though, especially since most of Rimuru's are things he doesn't resist

I think you're right, but those passives can't affect him at his source, so it's kinda pointless. His demon eyes also passively destroy abstract abilities...

**Only thing that might work on Anos is the madness manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back