• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest vs Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far I know it's not Passive, even if it can ignore distance it's still just a weapon that has to be directed by Anos' will. Passive requires a power to always be working at all time even without the user's will, but I don't think the sword has ever shown that, at best it would only be Automatic.

why people stated that anos need venuzdonoa to fight him?

venuzdonoa literally just a tool to control his true power from leaked out to the world

Right, my lack of sleep seems to be ******* with me again, but doesn't Rimuru also have alot of passive shit? This honestly seems like an incon to me, since Anos can't really take down Rimuru due to High Godly.

well somehow anos erased graham from existence who also has high godly regen ,and anos has faster speed than rimuru in base,not to mention barzandolo can cut through time and make pseudo time stop,but he's fodder anyway so anyone didn't talk much about him

Although I will say is that Anos need to attack someone in order to erase them with venuzdonoa but the other aspect is passive once the sword is on his hands.

It doesn't matter, because Venuzdonoa can't kill Rimuru because High Godly (Idk if it can affect him because Rimuru has resistance to conceptual manipulation type 3)

Venuz passive that can prevent enemy attack before hit like he was showing in fight with melheis , if he wanna erase rimuru he just swung the sword for a hour and incap rimuru

It's also nonexistence erasure because his root's nature are nothingness

And he can regenerate from being destroyed,even if his root destroyed
I'm pretty sure as well when anos "erased" graham, he needed veneziara to keep himself being a possibility to being real, although he can't forever erase graham for good, but he did erased him if it weren't for veneziara keeping him intact

I'm pretty sure as well when anos "erased" graham, he needed veneziara to keep himself being a possibility to being real, although he can't forever erase graham for good, but he did erased him if it weren't for veneziara keeping him intact
Exactly,he struggled erasing Graham because he's keep regenerating even after his root being destroyed

So, how exactly does Arnos here get past Rimuru’s passive info analysis that can bypass Ultimate Skills (including top tier Yuuki Kagurazaka, who had every skill and Primitive Magic), and can create thousands of simulations of how the battle will go down, nullify his powers (that bypass resistance), and copy them (that bypass resistance) and instantly use them at a higher proficiency despite his first usage?

Along with his multiple passives, mind, madness, soul, sleep, empathetic (all on a scale of 150,000 - 750,000 people), radiation, EE, power nullification (three layers, two nullifies physical attacks, the other does physical & magical), statistics reduction & life manipulation, luck manipulation, and fate manipulation. Not to mention his multiple barriers that nullify physical attacks & amp his resistances, along with Weapon Star Shield, which reflects magic and destroys weapons and wards off sword strikes.

Lastly, his RE that allows him to further add resistances to his barriers and instantly create countermeasures to things after passive analysis even against attacks that can initially wound him, along with becoming strong enough to gain abilities in need and with expert mastery.

Last edited:
People still confused on Venuz being passive... It isn't passive in the conventional sense since its effects don't start the moment the battle starts, but once Arnos pulls it out, its effects are passive.

anos are infinitely faster than rimuru,what his passive can do seriously,and anos root of destruction could erase graham emptiness root for good

From what I heard, didn't anos absorb Graham, instead of erasing him completely? From what I heard, he absorbed so he will just get destroyed endlessly. Not necessarily regeneration negation, but I guess it's a way to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back