• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest vs Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay? He resists conceptual manipulation, and Rimuru already resists absorption. Not to mention if that sword touches him it’ll instantly get destroyed via Weapon Star Shield.
it's good for anos (it's also bad for anos because sasha will probably erased lol),because his sword is just a tool to control his root power,if the sword destroyed ,he won't hold back his root from leaked out to destroy a whole existence

I'm really tired rn, so pardon me if I'm missing something here. But did he really negate it though? I mean, from what I heard, Graham just kept getting destroyed on and on due to how powerful his root is. Honestly just seems like continuous nonexistence erasure.

I'm really tired rn, so pardon me if I'm missing something here. But did he really negate it though? I mean, from what I heard, Graham just kept getting destroyed on and on due to how powerful his root is. Honestly just seems like continuous nonexistence erasure.
well yes but actually no,his root will destroy graham's empitness until it's become true nothingness

so depends on you for what it should be

Let's make this simply

What is the resistance of rimuru to EE and his regen

What has he come back from to get high godly

Concept, plot, narrative?

What exactly does anos EE covers?

And any evidence this bypasses his resistance when he would’ve already analyzed it the moment it spilled out due to his analysis being passive?
how anos root of destruction analyzed while it's infinite power and anos has infinite speed,he would be dead the moment he trying to analyze it,sorry before that because i'm not into tenshura

Let's make this simply

He resists EE that destroys information that makes up concepts, then has that further boosted by his Ultimate Skill that negates any ability that isn’t an Ultimate Skill, then is superior to abilities such as Zegion’s EE, and Veldora’s passive EE. So he’s superior to 3 layers of EE, along with a natural resistance to EE since of Ultimate Skills.

He has High-Godly.

Let's make this simply

anos Casual attack can destroy origin, which is concept who make us ,and his true power or i could say Root of destruction can completely destroy graham root of nothingness until it's become true nothingness,so he wouldn't comeback again after his origin destroyed (high-godly)

They already answered you though. Here:
He resists EE that destroys information that makes up concepts, then has that further boosted by his Ultimate Skill that negates any ability that isn’t an Ultimate Skill, then is superior to abilities such as Zegion’s EE, and Veldora’s passive EE. So he’s superior to 3 layers of EE, along with a natural resistance to EE since of Ultimate Skills.

He has High-Godly.

He regenerated from and is superior to Melt Slash, which attacks your information, which makes up concepts in Tenslime. So no, it’s not working, along with his several barriers negging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back