• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest vs Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me feats of him resisting any of those mind/soul stuff on that level.
Empathetic makes him not want to fight. Luck & fate makes him get critical hits and manipulate bad outcomes.
So why is mind haxing 150 000 people who have no resistence to mind hax better then mind haxing someone who does?
He should gain resistence to soul after its destroyed duo to reactive evolution. I don't think this would be nlf since he can already come back from conceptual destruction and has resistence to conceptual manipulation which are much superior then soul hax.
What critical hits do?

Rimuru resists type 3 concept manip, also, he can still incap anos' body
He has demon eyes of ruin and demon eyes of chaos. Ruin passively destroys abstract abilities that try to affect him, while Chaos gives him resistance to concept manipulation type 3 and any other "order" in the Maou Gakuin verse.

He has demon eyes of ruin and demon eyes of chaos. Ruin passively destroys abstract abilities that try to affect him, while Chaos gives him resistance to concept manipulation type 3 and any other "order" in the Maou Gakuin verse.

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3; Was unaffected by the destruction of the universe. The universe is destroyed as a result of a great spirit being born and erasing everything, life and death, and even the other great spirits whose birth gave rise to the existence of their respective element, for example, time never existed until the spirit of time was born), and all his abilities (Rimuru should resist analyzed skills obtained from gaining Yuuki's Information King-Akashic Records because Rimuru gets resistance to abilities that he analyzed, from his Reactive Evolution)

Ye I know... It's his demon eyes of ruin that destroy the abilities tho... (They don't use concept manipulation)

Last edited:
I failed to see where is Rimuru's High-Godly regeneration in his profile, and can you quote the High-Godly regeneration negation in his reactive evolution page here?

Edit: My bad, they are there now.

Last edited:
I failed to see where is Rimuru's High-Godly regeneration in his profile, and can you quote the High-Godly regeneration negation in his reactive evolution page here?

I'm not sure. I saw stuff saying Rimuru has Resistance to Regen Negation, but I didn't see it on his profile.

**Idk if resisting melt slash should actually be Resistance to Regen Negation, since Rimuru just resists an attack that destroys information, not something that negates his regeneration. Idk very much about melt slash, so I could be wrong.

Ye I know... It's his demon eyes of ruin that destroy the abilities tho... (They don't use concept manipulation)
Not that useful though, it's treated as deconstruction and mind hax on his profile, Mind hax is resisted. But deconstruction probably won't be that useful.
And once again, all it takes are passives, and Anos is incapped

So why is mind haxing 150 000 people who have no resistence to mind hax better then mind haxing someone who does?
He should gain resistence to soul after its destroyed duo to reactive evolution. I don't think this would be nlf since he can already come back from conceptual destruction and has resistence to conceptual manipulation which are much superior then soul hax.
What critical hits do?
Unless he has no resistance on that scale, he’s mindhaxed.

Any feats on him resisting soul manipulation on that level?

Critical hits, they do more damage.

Not that useful though, it's treated as deconstruction and mind hax on his profile, Mind hax is resisted. But deconstruction probably won't be that useful.
And once again, all it takes are passives, and Anos is incapped
It's also treated as power nullification...

**It also makes him immune to large scale abstract powers, destroying not the power as a whole, but only the part that affects him.

High-Godly regen and negation are there, what I meant was resistance, can't find it his profile so can't use it here, otherwise, make a CRT about it.

High-Godly regen and negation are there, what I meant was resistance, can't find it his profile so can't use it here, otherwise, make a CRT about it.
That's what I meant to say... It isn't anywhere on his profile, and the reason people want to give him resistance to it is cuz of melt slash, which shouldn't give him resistance to regen negation, but would give him resistance to information manipulation. If we use their logic, Anos would also have resistance to regen negation, since he's resisted Venuzdonoa's attacks before.

Just observing this match cause it's amusing.

Even before Rimuru became a God, Yuuki who had every ability in slime thought bfr to the end of space-time was his only option cause Rimuru just analyzes and negates whatever he comes up against, Yuuki then proceeded to bfr Rimuru and the slime again just got even stronger and came back, absorbing Yuuki and thus all his abilities.

Primitive magic>ultimate skills>everything else, ultimate skills resist everything that's not it, and this is a ton of abilities, primitive magic bypasses that resistance.

Personally i think the slime has too many options with Ciel who is pretty much nigh omniscient, and can create new abilities on the fly as needed. It's literally Anos vs everything in slime, why i hate Rimuru matches.

My win condition for Anos...

Rimuru can't affect Anos. Anos has NEP2 at his source, and he is capable of protecting himself as well as attacking with said NEP2. Anos also has Reactive Evolution, which makes it so no attack works on him twice, which would mean if the attack doesn't incap or kill Anos, he'll adapt to it.

Saying Rimuru can copy the NEP2 is NLF, since as far as I know, NEP2 doesn't exist in Rimuru's verse.
Are you guys forgot that Rimuru could manipulate void? Hus Ultima the Skill literally named Void God Azathoth.

What the heck Anos' Nothingness could do when 6-A Rimuru have resistance to this:

Nihilistic Hazard: An ability gained from Gadra-Roushi. The exact opposite of Disintegration. This magic is the strongest large-scale darkness magic. This magic will create a large magic formation on both the sky and the ground. And, like connecting those 2 magic formation together, innumerable spheres of dark electricity is released. It’s a dark magic that brings void to this world, and the void let loose to the world doesn’t vanish until it’s negative energy turns null. It will devour anything in its path and erase its existence. This magic is even could potentially devour the whole world if not controlled properly.

And we used his 2-B version which is far more powerful than his 6-A version.

And who says Rimuru can't deal with Nothingness? In fact Nothingness will just strenghten Rimuru.

Chapter 199

"Just as I have one, Milim too, has what you would call a "Magic Generator" that can be used as a Status Booster.
For me, it would be the void energies of『Void God Azathoth』's “Turn Null”. Said energy would be regulated from within the void space, it is then possible to "inject" that energy into my body."

And how Anos turn Rimuru to Nothingness with Venuznoa when Rimuru have this?

"But, I didn't need to do that this time.

Because I can neutralize it to a certain degree with『Nihility Barrier』of my『Nihility Collapse』.

Things that come into contact with the barrier are assimilated and converted into nihility energy.

That’s the characteristic of『Nihility Barrier』.

Instead of escaping, endure it till the end. This may be the only way"

As you can see Rimuru can manipulate Void freely in fact, it was his main Resource. I don't see how is Anos root deal with Rimuru's Absorption, Rimuru can just seal him right away in his stomach.

Unless he has no resistance on that scale, he’s mindhaxed.

Any feats on him resisting soul manipulation on that level?

Critical hits, they do more damage.
That isn't the only way the potency and resistence are determined for mind hax it doesn't make sense for him to get mind haxed if rimuru only mind haxed people who aren't resistent to it. If something it only sounds like range. Anos' resistence should deffinitly be taken into consideration.

Are you guys forgot that Rimuru could manipulate void? Hus Ultima the Skill literally named Void God Azathoth.

What the heck Anos' Nothingness could do when 6-A Rimuru have resistance to this:

Nihilistic Hazard: An ability gained from Gadra-Roushi. The exact opposite of Disintegration. This magic is the strongest large-scale darkness magic. This magic will create a large magic formation on both the sky and the ground. And, like connecting those 2 magic formation together, innumerable spheres of dark electricity is released. It’s a dark magic that brings void to this world, and the void let loose to the world doesn’t vanish until it’s negative energy turns null. It will devour anything in its path and erase its existence. This magic is even could potentially devour the whole world if not controlled properly.

And who says Rimuru can't deal with Nothingness? In fact Nothingness will just strenghten Rimuru.

Chapter 199

"Just as I have one, Milim too, has what you would call a "Magic Generator" that can be used as a Status Booster.
For me, it would be the void energies of『Void God Azathoth』's “Turn Null”. Said energy would be regulated from within the void space, it is then possible to "inject" that energy into my body."

Because I can neutralize it to a certain degree with『Nihility Barrier』of my『Nihility Collapse』.

Things that come into contact with the barrier are assimilated and converted into nihility energy.

As you can see Rimuru can manipulate Void freely in fact, it was his main Resource. I don't see how is Anos root deal with Rimuru's Absorption, Rimuru can just seal him right away in his stomach.
Bruh. Venuzdonoa is said to destroy all things in creation, so it can destroy Rimuru. GG

In all seriousness, Rimuru has no way of affecting NEP2.

I. Was. Talking. To. The. Other. Guy. He said Rimuru can manipulate Anos' nothingness, when in fact he can't. I wasn't ignoring the incap stuff xD
LMAO you're the one said NEP doesnt exist in Rimuru's verse when in fact Nothingness is Rimuru's main Resource, so Rimuru copying Anos' ability isnt NLF at all.

Chapter 199

What you just described is NEP type 1, not 2

You mean, he created the concept of nothingness? If so, that proves even more that its Type 1, not 2
No, Turn Null is Primordial Energy used to create everything while Information is what Made up everything and concepts is what shape everything.

Its goes like this Turn Null >>> Information >>> Concepts.

^^ What Oblivion said.

Also, while this might be a bit of a fallacy, I think even if Anos' body is incapped, he can still use magic from his source. There has been a few times in the WN when his body was kinda unavailable, and then he'd just switch to his source and cast magic. Still, I won't resort to this until I get the proper evidence.

Side note, would someone who can interact with type 2 NEP be able to interact with someone who is a type 2 concept? I am curious as to what would happen if i put 2 ppl like that in a match.

About this match, what does the Anos side think is his win condition? I know the Ruimuru side thinks incap due to Rimuru's passives.

Speaking of those yea Anos resistance based on his profile, isn't enough, even if we didn't judge hax by how many ppl it affects, everyone relevant post harvest festival has mind and soul hax resistance, ultimate skills>those resistances, and primitive magic just bypasses ultimate skills too, and you also have the absurdity of Rimuru having not only having primitive magic, but resistance to it too.

Last edited:
My win condition for Anos...

Rimuru can't affect Anos. Anos has NEP2 at his source, and he is capable of protecting himself as well as attacking with said NEP2. Anos also has Reactive Evolution, which makes it so no attack works on him twice, which would mean if the attack doesn't incap or kill Anos, he'll adapt to it.

Saying Rimuru can copy the NEP2 is NLF, since as far as I know, NEP2 doesn't exist in Rimuru's verse.
Anos' demon eyes of ruin can destroy most of the passives that affect Anos. It's been stated multiple times that his demon eyes of ruin are the ultimate anti-magic capable of destroying any magic. We obviously won't say he can destroy any and all powers, but he should at least be capable of destroying any power in this page.
He also has that anti-magic barrier that is always active, which could possibly stop the passives.
Anos can possibly cast magic from his source even after being incapped, but I still need to provide the proof for that.

Anos' demon eyes of ruin can destroy most of the passives that affect Anos. It's been stated multiple times that his demon eyes of ruin are the ultimate anti-magic capable of destroying any magic. We obviously won't say he can destroy any and all powers, but he should at least be capable of destroying any power in this page.
He also has that anti-magic barrier that is always active, which could possibly stop the passives.
Something else I still need to provide proof for is that Anos can cast magic from his source even after being incapped.
He resists all of Anos’s abilities, the Demon Eyes will not work with his various resistances which are multiplied by his barriers.

That isn't the only way the potency and resistence are determined for mind hax it doesn't make sense for him to get mind haxed if rimuru only mind haxed people who aren't resistent to it. If something it only sounds like range. Anos' resistence should deffinitly be taken into consideration.
It is not strong enough, that’s how we’ve always done mindhax here. More people affected, higher potency. Anos has no resistance to anything on that scale, and so he gets mindhaxed.

I mean Rimuru resists concept manipulation, and pretty much every ability in slime, so on that point i am not seeing it, Anos reactive evolution is nowhere near as good as Rimuru imo.

That said NEP seems too much for Rimuru, but he has too many abilities and resistances for anything besides Anos NEP to do anything, this looks inconclusive to me, provided Anos actually can act while incapped, otherwise Rimuru wins via incap, with abilities Anos doesn't resist or even if he resists it it's meaningless due to the ability being more potent or straight up ignoring his resistances.

Anos' RE doesn't have to be as good as Rimuru's tho. The point of his RE is that no attack will work on him twice.

Anos has also resisted Venuzdonoa's attacks before, so does he also get Resistance to Regen Negation now? Also, since Anos can freely use Graham's source, there's a very tiny chance he could legit get resistance to regen negation, since Graham could resist it.

Anos has shown feats of casting magic from his source a few times now, so incap might possibly not work.

**Demon Eyes of Ruin isn't the concept manipulation eyes, but the very potent power nullification eyes.

I think you're right, but those passives can't affect him at his source, so it's kinda pointless. His demon eyes also passively destroy abstract abilities...

**Only thing that might work on Anos is the madness manipulation.
he doesnt need to affect the source if rimuru can incap anos body

Anos' RE doesn't have to be as good as Rimuru's tho. The point of his RE is that no attack will work on him twice.
NLF. Even Rimuru’s RE was bypassed by Primitive Magic, before he adapted to it and got a resistance to it. Rimuru has far more potency and feats to his RE, so it ultimately doesn’t matter if “no attack won’t work on him twice”, when Rimuru has feats of instantly adapted to attacks before they even hit him, like in the East Empire arc.
Anos has shown feats of casting magic from his source a few times now, so incap might possibly not work.

**Demon Eyes of Ruin isn't the concept manipulation eyes, but the very potent power nullification eyes.
Rimuru has two types of magic nullification which are nullified by his barriers, and multiple layers of resistance to power nullification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back