• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Right Back Atcha Buckeroo (LoL 5D Downgrade)

Because I want to hurt myself

In all seriousness, several people know that I heavily disagree with the current 5D stuff especially the fact that it was being used in matches before the CRT was even made but I digress

I'll be going through everything that both blogs used have to say on the matter in order:

Void

• The scan that outright says that Void stuff is 5D doesn't even remotely imply that. All it says is that stronger Void-born can eat planes of reality, which is 4D at best. Off to a great start with literal lies.
  • Linked scan doesn't say what the quote itself does. Neither have anything to do with tiering, with at the scan itself at best being justification for mind hax and NEP.
  • This has nothing to do with tiering at all, just another example of the Void being fucky.
  • Nothing to do with tiering, much less making the Void 5D.
  • See above.
  • See above. This is literally just a guy going nuts after being exposed to the Void and wanting to destroy everything.
  • Again nothing to do with tiering.
  • See above.
  • See above.
  • Linked scan is in Russian, I believe, so not exactly insanely usable. The quote shown has nothing to do with tiering yet again.
  • And yet more not tiering-related things.
  • More NEP stuff, but not tiering.
  • Quote shown has nothing to do with tiering. Another part of the scan entirely does, however, which is very funny to me. It still isn't anything 5D.
  • Nothing to do with tiering.
  • This is probably the best bet out of the entire blog, since it, along with the other scans, states that the Void predates time and the its natural denizens find reality linear and time to be an alien thing. This doesn't mean a whole lot without context, and there is none, since it more likely means that Void-born just don't deal with the concept of time, and as such find it, as well as it being linear, strange.
Celestial Realm

• Timeless =/= transcendent of time.
  • This is just acausality for Bard.
  • The scan that this links to doesn't appear to exist anymore, but what the blog says it says is still just acausality.
  • I'm assuming that Weekly is interpreting "strange transcendence" to mean a literal transcendence in how we define it. No. Just no. You need far more context that two literal words to say that.
  • Zoe's statement doesn't mean a whole lot without context, but as far as I can tell Weekly was trying to show this to prove that Celestial Realm people view reality as a whole as finite, when it has been stated to have infinite timelines before. The issue is that without further context that is 100% headcanon.
  • More acausality.
  • This is at best 2-A, and far more likely metaphorical considering it states that the "infinite fates" are of those "who had no one to protect them in their time of crisis."
  • This has nothing to do with tiering or dimensionality at all.
So, the heading for this section is pretty blatantly misleading.

I don't have anything to argue with this section since it more or less speaks for itself, although it very specifically doesn't prove anything related to 5D.

I would point out that the scan says "this world" and not all worlds or anything like that, but what it proposes has been stated several times before in the Void blog so meh.

• Not entirely sure how this is interpretable as anything but prep for Bard, and is most certainly not 5D anything.
  • This is just a range feat.
  • See above.
  • More range.
  • And yet more range.
  • This is just hax and Bard's method of energy collection.
And before anyone brings up what Weekly said on the last thread: he didn't source a single thing he said outside of these blogs, so as far as anyone can tell he could be making them up.

So yeah, it should be pretty clear-cut how the 5D upgrade was entirely bunk.

My proof is to give two full blogs of scans supporting 5-D and a thread of people who are knowledgeable on 5-D and above cosmology supporting the verse being 5-D

Except that I just went through all of the statements from both blogs and showed how they don't result in 5D anything.

That thread was basically just the blog, which is see above, and entirely unsourced statements from yourself.

Not exactly air-tight, don't you think?

Except they do

It is extremely air tight and the people who remade the higher dimensional tiering system all agree

aaa

How about, let's settle it one last time, yeah? Let's debate the actual contents of those blogs.

>not 5-D

>Targon literally seeing causality and time from a higher perspective due to their existence being literally above the multiverse

sure

You need to prove that because I've went through all of them as you can see and didn't find anything like that.

Yeah, Ultima says that he was agreeing with what you were saying, which was distinctly not what was in the blogs because he literally agrees that the blogs don't prove 5D, and which was again completely unsourced.

SchroKatze said:
>not 5-D

>Targon literally seeing causality and time from a higher perspective due to their existence being literally above the multiverse

sure
Scans of that please, because that's not in either blog.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ultima agreed solely with the blogs, i did not tell him anything
I'm going to go grab Ultima, just so we can stop with this damned hearsay.

Looking back through the previous CRT, the OP is comprised entirely of recycled arguments that were debunked in the previous thread

WeeklyBattles said:
Looking back through the previous CRT, the OP is comprised entirely of recycled arguments that were debunked in the previous thread
Can you grab some examples, please?

SchroKatze said:
>not 5-D

sure
That's a supporting feat, not a definitive one though. You don't absolutely need to be 5D to do any of that.

Can one of the two downgrade threads be closed please? Two threads arguing for the same thing is being a nightmare to argue on

One thread is about the Dark Stars/Cosmic Court specifically, this is about 5-D LoL stuff in general. Seems to be fairly separate in topic to justify separate threads.

Why? They address different things, but both under the overarching subject. While H13's thread is downgrading dimensionality, Monarch's is a tier downgrade.

@Milly Both are about downgrading 5-D. Theres no point in two threads about the same thing going on at the same time

WeeklyBattles said:
@Regis Both are about 5-D LoL
Overall, they share that, but the DS/CC stuff is specific to those iterations of the characters, while this is about LoL in general. I think discussion can be kept separate enough to justify 2 different threads.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Milly Both are about downgrading 5-D. Theres no point in two threads about the same thing going on at the same time
Yes, but this one is based on debunking the entire justification for 5D, while mine is about how the Event Horizon characters consistently have Star to Galaxy level feats that they do themselves, their reality destroying feats are done over time and the entire void feat is an outlier

Okay, I'm going to be honest - it doesn't seem entirely fair to keep two entire debates open on this. Weekly, as the main debater of both, is kinda going to be torn thin and unable to give either one the attention it needs.

I advise we close the Dark Stars/Cosmic Court and focus on this one first - after all, if LOL isn't 5-D, suddenly the latter doesn't matter, no?

Moritzva said:
I advise we close the Dark Stars/Cosmic Court and focus on this one first - after all, if LOL isn't 5-D, suddenly the latter doesn't matter, no?
It does matter though, because prior to the Void blogs, Dark Stars were rated as 2-B. My thread would still downgrade them from that.

Also many people debate multiple threads at once. If anything, the fact that Weekly only has to debate on one verse would make it easier for him. I'm not shutting my thread down just because Weekly can't multi-task.

Monarch Laciel said:
Moritzva said:
It does matter though, because prior to the Void blogs, Dark Stars were rated as 2-B. My thread would still downgrade them from that.
Sure, and we can do that afterwards, no matter what this thread concludes as. But doing both at the same time just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Not really? All people need is evidence. Google, copy and paste links shouldn't be that much trouble. And it's not like Weekly is alone in both threads. People not contributing as much as him isn't his fault.

Well I know I sure as hell don't care to debate/back up both at the same time.

That's your choice. No one is going to care if you stick to one thread only though Moritzva. Others have posted in both threads, so them not being able to find evidence that Monarch and HI3 want to see is only their problem. People can wait for evidence, though not for too long as that just causes trouble.

Back