• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rift: The Other Worlds (RP)

KingEzran

He/Him
The story starts within a fantasy setting. This is the world where various types of creatures exist, various of which live in harmony and are typically born with their own unique, supernatural abilities. All of the sudden, the rift opened in the middle of nowhere...a crack of sorts in space-time...it's unknown where it leads, but there's no ability to block it, anything can get in or out from either side hypothetically. Whatever is on the other side has to be some kind of terrible evil, dark creatures, those of which never seen before could escape. To protect your world, you can't go around, you must got through it.

Current time: The "rift" has been there for some time, pretty much all of you know of it at this point. You're already aware of your abilities, and you have a slight understanding of whatever's on the other side. Various citizens including you all have received a summon from the royal family. The character that have been given profiles below are all in the palace, somewhat scattered within it.

Character Profile Updates:

King Mattias

Queen Eleanor

Timothy, the King's Advisor

Susan, the Queen's Advisor

Princess Beatrice

Prince Xander

Prince Dante

Princess Genevieve

Prince Alex

Princess Alice

(In order of how quickly they would be spotted from quickest to latest, it would be Susan, Alex, Dante, Genevieve, Beatrice, Xander, Alice, Timothy, Eleanor, Mattias)

Last edited:
The monster walks in, he is here because he was offered a name and freedom from prosecution of those who fear him. He is quite unsure if he is being trapped or not.

Rashek walked in his best suit, his parents wanted him to shine the name of his noble family, thus raising his social status

As Noelle walks in she quickly puts away the book she was writing in and looks around at the people inside, the wings on her head fluttering a bit as she did.

"Welcome, welcome." Susan said. The queen's advisor stood at the front gate, of course, she wasn't alone. Every person with power has some kind of enemies, that being said, members of the royal guard stood by her at the entrance of the palace as well.

Rashek walked in his best suit, his parents wanted him to shine the name of his noble family, thus raising his social status

"You look good, Master Outlander." She said, acknowledging the young noble. A lower noble in terms of status, of course, but a noble nonetheless, it was only natural that he got a bit more recognition as he passed by.

“I assume you informed the others of me I would like to avoid any conflict?” I ask concerned.
"To my knowledge, you don't have any criminal record. Their majesties have no quarrel with you and if anything is to happen to you without cause, the royal guard will handle it. You're safe to move on, the throne room is just about the farthest back you can go straight. I trust you won't have any trouble finding it."

Her smile was genuine, she honestly had no issue with this person. However the mention of "criminal records" caught three people's attention. The first was Timothy, the king's advisor, who had a slight concern at the fact that this creature's question was even asked. The second was Prince Dante, who looked at him with his signature cold stare, and the last was Princess Genevieve who had a bridled excitement in her face. She was ready to ask a million questions about this person's physiology.

“I mean people attacked me on sight before do to my origin and appearance and I might of trespassed a few times before I found out why it was wrong sorry to bother you.” He says before continuing to the throne room.

“I mean people attacked me on sight before do to my origin and appearance and I might of trespassed a few times before I found out why it was wrong sorry to bother you.” He says before continuing to the throne room.
"I just advise you not to get too close to the guards then." Susan noted. "If a guard approaches you, tell them that your entry was approved by the advisor to the queen."

Noelle also looked over with a similarly curious look towards this being. She wanted to do some observations and analysis.
The young princess felt like this person had a similar idea and looked at Noelle with a smile.

"Gurararara!" A booming laugh of some kind consumed the air as a being seemed to peer in from the outside, standing over 20 feet tall outside the door, not coming in because, obviously, he didn't want to break through the wall

"Count me in! Protecting the world sounds like a good job!" The man said

"Gurararara!" A booming laugh of some kind consumed the air as a being seemed to peer in from the outside, standing over 20 feet tall outside the door, not coming in because, obviously, he didn't want to break through the wall

"Count me in! Protecting the world sounds like a good job!" The man said
"Hello there! I'm Susan, nice to meet you." She said slightly uncomfortably, but still in a kind of positive tone. "Oh, hold on." Princess Genevieve leaned in and whispered something into Susan's ear. "How high can you jump?" She asked the tall man.

“They really did gather quite the diverse group here didn’t they” Noelle says with a bit of excitement as she walks closer to get a better view of the tall man.

“They really did gather quite the diverse group here didn’t they” Noelle says with a bit of excitement as she walks closer to get a better view of the tall man.
"The majority of the citizens." A royal guard noted sternly. "That's why security is heavier today. Any monarch or advisor that walks has royal guards beside them."

"Over mountains if I need to!" The man responded
Genevieve once again whispered into Susan's ear and Susan passed the message along. "Princess Genevieve said the window in her room is big, it's the second closest to the left and you can jump through it if you want." She passed another message from Genevieve. "She doesn't care if you break it because it's educational."

"I'd prefer to not break and enter, I will make this rather easily repairable." The man responded, raising a massive Naginata and cutting a perfect hole in-between the bricks to jump through, revealing his full form to be a rather famous and Infamous Mercenary: Kenolan Roger, otherwise known as "Gold Roger"

"You look good, Master Outlander." She said, acknowledging the young noble. A lower noble in terms of status, of course, but a noble nonetheless, it was only natural that he got a bit more recognition as he passed by.
Rashek just made a polite bow and nodded to the woman in respect, then let things happen, seeing the arrival of the Great Man, Gold Roger.

"I'd prefer to not break and enter, I will make this rather easily repairable." The man responded, raising a massive Naginata and cutting a perfect hole in-between the bricks to jump through, revealing his full form to be a rather famous and Infamous Mercenary: Kenolan Roger, otherwise known as "Gold Roger"
The RP ends as everyone sees the man, respects the drip, and joins the Roger Pirates, singing "We Are" with Buggy and Shanks. The End.

"That's even better!" Genevieve shouted. "YEAH RESEARCH!" She said, as she ran off in excitement.

"Sigh. I'll go get someone to fix this." She said to the royal guard. "Please accompany this one. If one of you could look through records, that would be pleasant."

Noelle watched Genevieve run off and smiled, “I guess we are pretty similar after all. I wonder what kind of research she’s done?” She says as she pulls out her notebook once again and begins taking notes quickly.

Last edited:
Footsteps can be heard as a man walked in, looking like he had just been in a fight. He was dragging someone in behind him, and from the range he was at, it was hard to tell if the person was unconscious or worse. He looked almost like he was saying something to himself before walking toward the rest of the group, hearing their heartbeats to know he was headed in the right direction.

"Sorry I'm late. I had to tie up a few loose ends before responding to your invite..." He said, tossing the person toward the others, "In exchange for my help, I want everything you can give me on this guy. His name's come up too many times in certain circles for it to be a coincidence..."

Footsteps can be heard as a man walked in, looking like he had just been in a fight. He was dragging someone in behind him, and from the range he was at, it was hard to tell if the person was unconscious or worse. He looked almost like he was saying something to himself before walking toward the rest of the group, hearing their heartbeats to know he was headed in the right direction.

"Sorry I'm late. I had to tie up a few loose ends before responding to your invite..." He said, tossing the person toward the others, "In exchange for my help, I want everything you can give me on this guy. His name's come up too many times in certain circles for it to be a coincidence..."
The youngest prince, Alex, took over Susan's post. "What kind of work is it that you do?" He asked before letting him in.

"WAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS A GREAT LINEUP!" says Raphael.

"You, the tall blonde man, I like you!! Let's spar next time!!!" Says Raphael as he points to Kenolan.

"By the way, ma name is Raphael Dragon, yall can call me Black Dragon." Says Raphael introduce himself

(So when and how do I introduce myself? This is the first time I've done this and I arrived a little late)

"WAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS IS A GREAT LINEUP!" says Raphael.

"You, the tall blonde man, I like you!! Let's spar next time!!!" Says Raphael as he points to Kenolan.

"By the way, ma name is Raphael Dragon, yall can call me Black Dragon." Says Raphael introduce himself
"Could we not discuss fighting while still in the castle?" The prince said. "I'd hate to cause any more damage to the castle."

"I agree with the prince, regardless, what is your game? The cracks I assume." Kenolan said, two yellow eyes gazing sharply at him

A somewhat fit guy with some noticeable glowing streaks on his arms and legs walks in sporting some slightly rusted armor but is still in good condition and lacking a helmet with a sword in a black and purple (made to look like outer space) scabbard at his hip and he looks slightly confused.

"So what I was summoned for? It sounded pretty important when I was woken up from being sealed for who knows how long."

A pretty guy walks with pink and gold armor gaining attention from the public.

"So why was I summoned" he asked
"Da-...the king and queen haven't said yet. They're bringing everyone into the throne room for an announcement. If I were to guess, I would assume it has something to do with the rifts."

"Apparently these rifts are pretty important do we know what they are, where they came from or where they go?" He asks trying to assess the situation.

“The rifts…” Noelle trailed off as she flipped through the book. She found the page where she had written down as much information as she could find about the rifts and began to review it.

"Hoooh, the rifts huh? I dunno whats is it but that sounds pretty troublesome." Says Raphael as he scratch his head indicating that he didn't know about the Rifts

“The rifts…” Noelle trailed off as she flipped through the book. She found the page where she had written down as much information as she could find about the rifts and began to review it.
(You would know the rift is some kind of opening in space and time themselves. Creatures from some kind of other world are capable of making it through, but they don't seem to have the same intelligence and genetic structure of any kind of race in this world. It's unknown how it opened, but it was likely from something on "the other side" of it. Multiple tests have shown that it is able to be traveled through, but no one's been there for long because a plan hasn't fully been constructed on what to do with this information. Granted, you as a character could have various other theories about the rift.)

Back