• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rift: The Other Worlds (RP)

"Hoooh, the rifts huh? I dunno whats is it but that sounds pretty troublesome." Says Raphael as he scratch his head indicating that he didn't know about the Rifts
Nodding to herself Noelle walks up to Raphael and says, “I could explain what we currently know about the rifts if you’d like.”

"You must be desperate to stop these things if you want my help..." The man with the blindfold over his eyes spoke, "Your guards readied their weapons upon seeing me."

"oooooh! I would like to know what is the rift." says Raphael.
“Very well then,” she says with a smile. Happy to have a chance to talk about her research. “The rift is like a gateway to another world. Places that would normally be inaccessible to us lie beyond. Beings that don’t exists in our world also exist past the rift and they are able to come through. The cause is currently unknown and we also lack knowledge about what the world beyond the rift looks like.”

"Hoooh? Then it's a trouble for the citizen of our world to let this rift thingy run amok then?" says Raphael with holding his chin with hi rough hand.

“Very well then,” she says with a smile. Happy to have a chance to talk about her research. “The rift is like a gateway to another world. Places that would normally be inaccessible to us lie beyond. Beings that don’t exists in our world also exist past the rift and they are able to come through. The cause is currently unknown and we also lack knowledge about what the world beyond the rift looks like.”
Rashek wrote down each of these data in his notebook

the shadow walks back to the others. "I believe a lot of people are coming it is probably best if we continue to the throne room." He says.

"Hoooh? Then it's a trouble for the citizen of our world to let this rift thingy run amok then?" says Raphael with holding his chin with hi rough hand.
“That’s true, but the worst thing is that we know way to little about it to make a firm judgement.” She says a bit disappointed.
the shadow walks back to the others. "I believe a lot of people are coming it is probably best if we continue to the throne room." He says.
As she sees the shadow once again the look of excitement and fascination from earlier returns as she begins to sketch him onto a clean page in her notebook.

He stands perfectly still understanding the action. "I am happy someone I curious about me in this way." I say.

"Then we shall find the rift people thingy and reason with them first, if they can't be reasonable, then all we can do is just punch them!!" Says Raphael enthusiastically

Upon finishing her sketch she would look up and say, “Thank you for your patience. I’m always excited to learn something new. I look forward to getting to know more about you. Now then I believe you were saying that we should be moving?”

"I believe others are coming and waiting inside it might be best to go inside so we don't block others or waste time as the rift to my knowledge is a horrible threat." I say.

"I believe others are coming and waiting inside it might be best to go inside so we don't block others or waste time as the rift to my knowledge is a horrible threat." I say.
"But we don't know this for sure. We don't quite know how dangerous those things are but we should still be careful around them." He says in a cautious manner.

If we really are going to be investigating the rift I can’t wait to see what I’ll discover from it. Noelle thinks with a smile on her face.

Rashek looked at Noelle interested in knowing what this girl is looking for with all this, with most she could assume a hypothetical answer but not for her.

just curious?

“Is the rift actually here I must of miss that but that supports the idea an intelligence force is behind it and it hasn’t just destroyed the royalty so if so it either is a more existential threat or rather a rather mild one at the moment if at all.” I say.

"If it's already here then we should intercept it!!! The innocent people is in danger so there's no need to hesitate!!!" Says Raphael with his fist punching his hands, a sign that he's ready to lay his enemies waste.

"if there's truly an intelligent force behind this they are potentially harming innocents and if it comes to blows I am ready to strike them down." he says with vigor in his voice.

“I’m sure you’re all very good at beating things up but before we go charging in head first we need to gather information.” She says slightly annoyed.

“I still prefer to not fight but I will support your judgment and while my memory could be failing I don’t think it is here we are here for something tho I don’t remember what.” I say politely.
“Which is why we should go to the throne room.” I finish.

"Please please." The young prince said. "Let's just have everyone get into the throne room so we have an actual strategy here." He said nervously. Most of the people around him seemed quite powerful.

The throne room was rather large, and currently, very crowded now. There were princes and princesses on the sides of the room. The queen sitting in her throne, the king standing with a sword in-hand.

"Gurararararararara!" Kenolan laughed, beginning to calmly walk into the throne room, somehow not even damaging the floor as he ducked under the door to stand out of the way

The man with the blindfold stood there.

"How familiar are you with your officers?" He asked the nobility there.

He looks around before realizing something "Oh I'm sorry I almost forgot to introduce myself my name is Solar Knight pleasure to meet you all."

"I can't speak of all the nobility in general, but my house has always kept in mind the record of each official and they actions during working hours" Rashek said to the blindfolded man.

"I can't say I know all of them by name, but I am familiar with their positions and capabilities. Why do you ask?" The young prince said, proceeding into the throne room.

Back