• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rift: The Other Worlds (RP Registration)

Both would need to be clarified.
She could reattach her body parts thanks to the selective attraction keeping her together and her cybernetics being made of some magnetic alloy. The resistance to Acid is her cybernetics once again, the alloy has some property that is greater than a material named Teflon.

no you're good it's just weird that you would go thru the rift that the main party had just appeared from and therefore split the party and make thing more complicated.

6af1c2cc123393a31feedfd114ca6e56.jpg

Name: Shirai Yuuko
Race: Humanoid Golem
Personality: Shirai is incredibly smart and intelligent, she is an expert at problem-solving and planning, devising a plan, and working around the heightened levels of security that have arisen as technology has advanced. Her intelligence was praised by even the most profound of people, unable to even track her down. She could be a bit sarcastic and has a tendency to be a delinquent when she is in a good mood. In battles, however, she could be very ruthless and calculating but is very altruistic and is willing to sacrifice herself just to gain a tactical advantage in battle. This resolve defines her well-being and is friendly with people that she meets. At times, she has a knack for saying random things at first, but would actually make sense once she explained what they are.

Backstory:
Shirai was born without a face, with her family leaving her to wander around. Finding an elf village, she decided to help them without asking for anything in exchange. Though she could be violent against her enemies, her quirky and weird nature uplifts the negativity she ensues upon her foes. After a decade, she was called upon by the chief of the village who was grateful for her service and gave her a sculpture of a face, using their magic to change her physique to be more elf-like. 6 years have passed and she still helped her people and developed a healthy relationship with everyone, it was happy while it lasted...

Until...
Tier: 7-C
Powers:

1. Supernatural Intelligence (She's smart, that's it really. @KingEzran didn't hold me at gunpoint to not tell you the IQ, I myself hold the gunpoint and told me to change it)
2. Wired's Hook Creation (Shirai can create iron hooks and send them through a liquid. The water functions like a portal through which Shirair can observe, she can send her hooks through said object which will come out of another object of the same kind to pull victims. The hooks can also send anything through the object regardless of size. However, its limitation is the fact that it needs a puddle of liquid for it to activate and that Shirari must remain in contact with said liquid, otherwise, it would simply function as a normal hook, without its supernatural capabilities)
3. I am a Rock's Selective Attractions (By touching someone, Shirai can cause said target to be attracted towards an object. After being touched, the victim will have objects slowly converging toward them with exponential speed and strength as the objects approach. The objects will eventually come in contact with the victim and push into the flesh toward the center of the body. This only works through physical touch or by her katana and could be applied to herself, if the enemy were to touch her instead, the ability won't activate. The attraction lasts for 10 seconds before the effect diminishes)
4. pH Value Manipulation (Can increase or decrease the pH value of liquids, the higher the value, the more time it would need. With each level starting at one second, being doubled the more she increases said pH level. If the said liquid is already within a certain pH level prior to the change, then the increase of time needed to enhance the pH value will be reset. This works within a 20-meter range around her and only works through liquids, this ability also doesn't apply to internal liquids as the liquid needs direct contact for it to work.)
5. Heat Accumulation (Shirai's Katana, Kusanagi, can accumulate and store heat within a short localized point, from single objects such as the surface of paper money or even a particular spot on the human body. However, the heat can then be transferred to anyone who touches said point where the heat is stored. The heat is could store depends on the capacity of the object, as if too much heat is stored then said object cannot transfer heat and would become a liability. The range of this is a 5-meter circle around Shirai and any object that stays outside of this would be affected, not unless said object transfers the heat to something/someone)
Note: I've nerfed the intelligence so as to not assume I'm metagaming and I've placed some limitations so please read the whole thing before jumping to conclusions. Please reconsider and approve.

Here is another and final change Here you go, chump

Back