• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rift: The Other Worlds (RP Registration)

I wanted to talk about the regen. I forgot to place regen limits. Could we lower it to Mid? (And preferably put it on the sub. You could take off the inorganic physiology since as I said, physiology stuff isn't that big to put on the sheet.

I wanted to talk about the regen. I forgot to place regen limits. Could we lower it to Mid? (And preferably put it on the sub. You could take off the inorganic physiology since as I said, physiology stuff isn't that big to put on the sheet.
I guess I could lower it but could it auto rise with the cap and what is sub

I guess I could lower it but could it auto rise with the cap and what is sub
It would be a while before regen gets increased. Even if/when you get new abilities, bringing things up to High-Mid will be a while.

Sub = Submission

I'd argue it is part of the intangibility I asked for but okay and Fair on the regen thing.
It's not that I feel it's a different power, it's just that I think the details of the regen are significant enough to be listed, but I don't want any confusion or idea that you got too many powers. As I said, the physiology doesn't have to be listed anyways.

Then assuming regen doesn't count separately and natural weaponry is physiology power I have 2 powers and the only the only ones I can think of are camouflage and night vison

So what all can it do then?
In its entirety, the form-shifting sorcery would allow the Nameless Warrior to completely alter their physical appearance within the confines of their humanoid body — Shapeshifting. They could mimic the appearance of any other humanoid creature, including minor nuances like whiskers or pigmentation gradients; however, at some point, a transformation becomes too taxing on the humanoid body to pull off, such as turning into an ogre or a behemoth.

In its entirety, the form-shifting sorcery would allow the Nameless Warrior to completely alter their physical appearance within the confines of their humanoid body — Shapeshifting. They could mimic the appearance of any other humanoid creature, including minor nuances like whiskers or pigmentation gradients; however, at some point, a transformation becomes too taxing on the humanoid body to pull off, such as turning into an ogre or a behemoth.
Then you should probably put that down as shapeshifting.

warrior.png

Name: ???, "The Nameless Warrior"
Race: Vampire
Age: Unknown; many have claimed the Warrior is a child, though
Personality: Unknown

Backstory: The identity of the Nameless Warrior, as the title would suggest, is unknown to the many. Armed with nothing but their fists, a demonic greatsword (reminiscent of the Tessaiga from Inuyasha), and a battle axe, they have slain countless monsters throughout the years. Some have claimed that the Warrior is immortal and been slaughtering demons, monsters, and even human since time immemorial. Some have stated that the Warrior is simply a child with an unshakable thrill of the hunt. Some have theorized that the Warrior is the embodiment of war and anarchy sent by the gods to shave the very earths themselves. Who knows? Maybe these stories are true.

Tier: At least City Block level+ (65+ tons)

Powers:
  • Limited Shapeshifting (The Nameless Warrior is a practitioner of a low-level form-shifting magic, enabling him to alter their size and weight, albeit very moderately. From time to time, there have been rumors that the warrior is 5'10" during the daytime but 5'6" during the nighttime)
  • Supernatural Willpower (Whatever their aim is, the Nameless Warrior is eternally-persistent in achieving their goals, pushing past any and all obstacles, both mentally and physically, to get what they want. There have been battles in which the Warrior has been shot down by arrows, stabbed several times by swords and katanas, bludgeoned, and set ablaze inside of their armor, and the warrior's spirit only grew stronger, rendering their opposition completely irrelevant. Their ability to overcome great pain and injury through sheer strength of will is complimented by their ability to overcome their own struggles by exceeding their limits severalfold, closing the gap between them and their aspirations)
  • Aura (The aura that surrounds the Nameless Warrior at all times is a thick, overbearing, and fear-inducing shroud of an invisible, malicious energy, reminiscent of demons. This aura can be described as "sick", "grotesque", "gut-wrenching", and "the culmination of crying souls", almost as though the Warrior has captured their opponents' lives and held onto them. The force and viscosity of this aura can be controlled by the Warrior, allowing for varying degrees of fear and nausea-inducing)
  • Martial Arts / Weapon Mastery (The Nameless Warrior, as the name suggests, is a master of both hand-to-hand combat and sword-based combat, with tales describing them as beast-like in skill and style)
  • Regeneration (Low-Mid; Puncture wounds, slash wounds, damaged and destroyed organs, bruises and abrasions, and even missing limbs can eventually be recovered through ample food consumption and plenty of rest. How is unknown to the masses)
Approved

Name: Solar knight (referred to as Solar for short as he does not have a traditional name)
Race: star born (has a human appearance but with glowing blue streaks on his arms and legs)
Personality: values the protection of others and would throw his life on the line to protect innocents, virtuous, kind ,brutally honest,and is in pursuit of power/ regaining his lost power from being sealed away for thousands of years

Backstory: born from the core of a blue star one of the heroes of yore who sealed a great calamity (a being that evil cults worshiped who threatened Solar's home galaxy) long ago was sealed, and much later was sealed away due to fear of his power and like a battery his power diminished over time. now he's awake again and trying to regain his lost strength.

Tier: 7-C

Powers:expert swordsman, true flight/space flight (if spaceflight counts as a separate ability then just flight) ,reactive power level(skill and attack potency his durability also scales,),regeneration (low-mid, mid over time as it takes two weeks to fully heal ) , self sustenance (types 1 and 3)
Oh, I meant to keep touch on the sealing but I missed it when re-reviewing your sheet. You're from another galaxy?

Changed it and added some more specification on where and how he was sealed, also added some more motivation

Once again, this whole "Great calamity" feels like something that people should know about.

6af1c2cc123393a31feedfd114ca6e56.jpg

Name: Shirai Yuuko
Race: Artificially-Created Humanoids (or ACH)
Personality: Shirai is incredibly smart and intelligent, she is an expert at problem-solving and planning, devising a plan, and working around the heightened levels of security that have arisen as technology has advanced. Her intelligence was praised by even the most profound of people, unable to even track her down. Despite this, Shirai does not seem to have a strong sense of justice. She is morally opposed to using the powers, she has no issue killing if deemed necessary.

Backstory: Shirai grew up in Japan. She was a middle school student noted for consistently scoring highest in the nation on intelligence tests. However, despite her high IQ of 180, she performs poorly in all of his school subjects, mostly due to laziness. Because of the recent technology, she was hired to be a test subject for their top-quality research and having no way of resolving her boredom, she participates nonetheless. After the experimentation, she became a part of a new race called "Artificially-Created Humanoids" or ACH. She was then implanted with the knowledge of all of history's technological knowledge and implanted into her brain, increasing her IQ from 180 to a whopping 400 IQ.

Because of this, all nations began a secret auction where the most bids would be able to own her. But before she was able to be sold, a rift appeared and led her into this world with no clue of anything.
Tier: 7-C
Powers:
  1. Supernatural Intelligence (Possessed over 5000 years' worth of human technology and has memories from all historical figures)
  2. Body Dismemberment (As an ACH, she can detach her body parts without any sign of injury, this also applies to others as well, but it does not hurt them in any way. This could be applied through physical contact or her katana)
  3. Vitamin C's Organic Softening (Can soften" living organisms' tissues, melting them into a liquid state. This works through physical contact or through the fingerprints that Shirai leaves behind. If one were to touch these fingerprints or come in contact with her directly, they will melt into a liquid puddle. This makes the opponent much weaker as they cannot move in this state, allowing her to cut them with her katana easily. The fingerprints would disappear after a minute or so.)
  4. Mental Disorder Manipulation (This ability allows Shirai to inflict mental disorders on a target, such as Prosopagnosia, a disability of recognizing faces and patterns. This works through physical contact or her katana)
  5. Heat Accumulation (Shirai's Katana, Kusanagi, can accumulate and store heat within a short localized point, from single objects such as the surface of paper money or even a particular spot on the human body. However, the heat can then be transferred to anyone who touches said point where the heat is stored. The heat is could store depends on the capacity of the object, as if too much heat is stored then said object cannot transfer heat and would become a liability. The range of this is a 5-meter circle around Shirai and any object that stays outside of this would be affected, not unless said object transfers the heat to something/someone)
So you plan to be from another world and just meet the others while they're in it?

Alright. It seems impossible for you to have the memories of historical figures through modern technology. 3 and 4 seem like they'd get OP, but everything else is fine.

Powers:
  1. Supernatural Intelligence (Has 400 IQ and is the most intelligent person on Earth)
  2. Body Dismemberment (As an ACH, she can detach her body parts without any sign of injury, this also applies to others as well, but it does not hurt them in any way. This could be applied through physical contact or her katana)
  3. Vitamin C's Organic Softening (Can soften" living organisms' tissues, melting them into a liquid state. This works through physical contact or through the fingerprints that Shirai leaves behind. If one were to touch these fingerprints or come in contact with her directly, they will melt into a liquid puddle. This makes the opponent much weaker as they cannot move in this state, allowing her to cut them with her katana easily. The fingerprints would disappear after 30 seconds or so. The ability only works for living creatures and organisms. The softening effect has a 10-meter range around her, and stepping outside of it would disengage the effect instantaneously)
  4. Mental Disorder Manipulation (This ability allows Shirai to inflict mental disorders on a target, such as Prosopagnosia, a disability of recognizing faces and patterns. This works through physical contact or her katana and lasts for about 30 seconds before the target becomes normal again.)
  5. Heat Accumulation (Shirai's Katana, Kusanagi, can accumulate and store heat within a short localized point, from single objects such as the surface of paper money or even a particular spot on the human body. However, the heat can then be transferred to anyone who touches said point where the heat is stored. The heat is could store depends on the capacity of the object, as if too much heat is stored then said object cannot transfer heat and would become a liability. The range of this is a 5-meter circle around Shirai and any object that stays outside of this would be affected, not unless said object transfers the heat to something/someone)

You being able to place this on just anyone by touching them, especially knowing the nature of them, seems pretty OP.

Let me put it into perspective. Let's say you're RPing and you see an enemy, you try to fight it, but then they catch your punch, just one. Okay, you'll just go for another one, but then you see your limbs falling off, your body tissues melting, and you having various mental disorders.

Powers:

1.Supernatural Intelligence (Has 400 IQ and is the most intelligent person on Earth)
2.Body Dismemberment (As an ACH, she can detach her body parts without any sign of injury, this also applies to others as well, but it does not hurt them in any way. This could be applied through physical contact or her katana)
3. I am a Rock's Selective Attractions (By touching someone, Shirai can cause said target to be attracted towards an object. After being touched, the victim will have objects slowly converging toward them with exponential speed and strength as the objects approach. The objects will eventually come in contact with the victim and push into the flesh toward the center of the body. Every time the power is activated, the victim will attract only one type of object: like a piece of rock, blades, or anything so long as it's classified as one object. This only works through physical touch or by her katana and could applied to herself, if the enemy were to touch her instead, the ability won't activate)
4. pH Value Manipulation (Can increase or decrease the pH value of liquids, the higher the value, the more time it would need. With each level starting at one second, being doubled the more she increases said pH level. If said liquid is already within a certain pH level prior to the change, then the increase of time needed to enhance the pH value will be reset. This works within a 20-meter range around her and only works through liquids, this ability also doesn't apply to internal liquids as the liquid needs direct contact for it to work.)

Changed it
What's the range of the attraction?

Back