• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rift: The Other Worlds (RP)

"Unless you count monster then no you may give me a temporary name however." I say.
"then we'll just have to come up with a name for you I can't think of anything now but give it some time and I will have some suggestions." he says in an energetic yet reassuring tone.

"You see part of the reason I came here it to receive a name one that has certain benefits like a higher degree of legal protection so I don't get treated like a monster. But thanks hopefully any name you give me will stick." I explain.

"WAHAHAHA, don't worry, we ain't biting random people for fun, at least not me." Says Raphael as he sens the prince's nervousness

"Sorry." I say brushing down my head tentacles, claws disappear and I shrink to a more normal size. "Is this better?"

(Are there any natural shadows in this room.) "Thank you." I say nervously.
(Yeah)

The queen began to speak from her throne. Without even getting up or shouting, her voice projected across the room. "I thank you all for being here." She said. "As many of you may have deduced by now, this is concerning what is currently referred to as the rift. We've been able to deduce it's a portal of some sort, capable of allowing travel to another world. Where this world is and even when it is...that's quite uncertain. But the things that have travelled through it are dangerous...without the proper control, we believe whatever this is and whatever caused it could be severely harmful to the known world..."

"We believe the only way to make our survival certain is to go through, and confront the other side. We've prepared our armies and even some of our royal guard. But there is no saying that will be enough. That being said, I firmly believe it will take a combined effort of our army and our citizens to aid in these efforts. We are not forcing any burden on you, but we will receive those who are willing..."

Noelle nodded along as she listened to the queen. Everything she said made sense and was pretty much what she had expected to hear. “No way I’m gonna pass up an opportunity like this. This could be just what I need.” She says as the wings on her head started flapping slightly.

Last edited:
"This problem affects everyone, so the royal family has the support of the Outlander house" Rashek said to help as he could

A lot of you couldn't be heard and could barely hear yourselves in the crowd, but the queen in face heard you loud and quite clearly.

"Those of you that plan to help the armies shall follow the royal guard." You saw the king and the royal guard beginning to walk out of the palace through a separate exit. Most of the royalty followed for their various reasons. Princess Beatrice just wanted to make sure no one was hurt on their way out, Prince Xander intended to help fight, Princess Genevieve mainly followed out of curiosity, and even Susan went forth, but more so to be a guide to people who couldn't quite see the royal guard within the crowd. Dante, Alex, and Alice remained in the palace, the royal guard staying close to them.

"WAHAHAHAHAHA! LET'S GET MOVING! MY BLOOD IS BOILING FOR GOOD COMBAT!" Says Raphael as he's extremely excited for the fight.

"Well what are we waiting for? Onwards!" Solar knight says following beginning to hover a little bit off the ground but not enough to be noticeable.

"Your being impatient, maybe you should wait for the rest of the information." Kenolan said, turning his massive head to gaze at the Solar Knight

People of all races began to follow the guard. Until you made it to the outside...you could make out the rift in the sky even past the clouds. A member of the royal guard stood by the king, but his helmet and armor was shaped differently, it could be assumed he was some kind of captain.

Susan, the queen's advisor, stood on the other side of the king and began to speak.
"We'll have to split this into two groups. The first will have to ensure safety through the passage, and will have to give the clear for the rest of the conjoined army, or the second half, to go in. Let's try to organize this somehow...okay, um...the first group to my left and the second to my right." She said, beginning to move away from the king to make way for all the people there. There weren't nearly as many as were in the courtroom, but a lot nonetheless.

As this was being said, Princess Genevieve caught up to Noelle.
"Isn't this exciting?" She said. "So many different species all right here, and so many things that we still don't know about the rift...I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface of knowing what the world is. Don't you feel like that too?" She asked this person she thought of as a new friend, despite not really having spoken to them until now.

Also while this was happening, the king was having some kind of discussion with the eldest prince.

Noelle smiled and said, “I feel exactly the same. There are so many unknown things for us to discover. Being able to study and examine them gets me all pumped up.”

"I wonder I have a lot of questions too, especially why? Why now? And why were they formed in the first place?" Rashek said

"I want to know why we need a group of people dedicated to ensure safe passage but not go through and how we will get up there." I say.

"I want to know why we need a group of people dedicated to ensure safe passage but not go through and how we will get up there." I say.
"They will go through, that's how they'll ensure safe passage." The king stated, with a cold and somewhat menacing voice. "As for your travels..."

"It's well within my capabilities, don't worry." Susan stated with a smile.

He notably shrinks hearing the king acknowledge him embarrassed. "I must of misunderstood." I say quietly.

Kenolan looked at the rift with a smile, preparing himself as he walked towards it, gripping his Naginata "I shall see what's on the other side now..." Kenolan thought

The man in the blindfold looked up. While he couldn't see the rift, he could feel some kind of disturbance in what would normally be detected with his other senses.

"When did these start appearing?" He asked.

“They’re pretty recent but they have been here for a little while now. Honestly I’m surprised how little you all seem to know. Although considering what I do it makes sense that I would know a bit more then most.” Noelle says to the blindfolded man.

Back