• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rick needs prep :p. If he does then I vote for Rick due to insane versaitility and capabilities. If not then Star stomps.

Star Butterfly stomps. She beat Toffee (Tier 2) and Ludo (Tier 3) more then once. She is at least Tier 2 with the full power of the wand. Also, Rick has no prep.

I'm updating this thread because I didn't really believe Rick needed prep. Sure, Star has the full power of the wand be she is a goofy girl while Rick usually has his watch and would just Zap her to death before star gets serious.

Okay, RICK HAS PREP

Rick was able to escap an intergalactic prison and collapse an the entire galactic federation and kill multiple versions of himself WITHOUT prep! Rick is 9-C PHISICALLY with prep he is at least 2-C! he can turn black holes into stars, is able to freeze time, escaped and destroyed the russian embassy in the form of a pickle, can create mini universes, travel between dimensions and universes and killed a planet destroying monster while blackout drunk!

Back