• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eficiente said:
KGiffoni said:
I swear, after this episode, how many Supergeniuses smarter than Rick are left, really?
I'm gonna say, anyone that isn't a version of Rick or Evil Morty is not a Supergenius, just an Extraordinary Genius. Also I'm the one doing a profile for Evil Morty, "soon", but I can't even get Rick's profile to be unlocked.
I was refering to people on this wiki that are Supergeniuses, not to the supergeniuses of the R&M verse.

@Ef I'd personally wait for him to get more feats (Especially since Fascist Rick and Morty might be connected to him)

Noticed. The names of the episodes where the stuff comes from will not be in the P&A of the profile.

Hes unlocked

Rick should have a "possibly far higher" for his durability with preparation since he's able to do an indestructible baseball bat.

He's capable of producing it. If he were to go on a battle with preparation, nothing indicates he can't make an armor with the same properties.

KGiffoni said:
He's capable of producing it. If he were to go on a battle with preparation, nothing indicates he can't make an armor with the same properties.
I don't think we use "They created an indestructible weapon, therefore they can create indestructible armor with prep" logic for any verse.

He made a weapon, that's the feat. It might not work or be useful for armor, who knows.

We would have no problem adding the durability for that thing itself if it had a solid tier, but it is featless and being indestructible is just a nlf so that's just unnecessary.

If it's not too late, I really think we should change the explanation of 4-B to "Was able to create a robot that made a ship large enough to store multiple planets at once". It just feels more concrete than being confident he could blow up a solar system.

I was going to add that but wasn't sure of that ship's size. Maybe it's not 4-B? Someone should make a calc about it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/562157624745918477/653462365668638730/Screenshot_111.png

384400000 m (Earth to Moon)

364/51.63= 7.05016463297

384400000x7.05016463297= 2710083284.91

150000000000 m (length of solar system)

(2710083284.91/150000000000)x100= 1.80672218994%

384400000 m (Earth to Moon)

555.46/51.63= 10.7584737556

384400000x10.7584737556= 4135557311.65

150000000000 m (length of solar system)

(4135557311.65/150000000000)x100= 2.75703820777%

When it zooms out, we only to see a 5x3 grid of planets

The robot could have altered the distance between the Earth and the moon, hence we see it so short. Earth's diameter should be used instead.

In any case please move that into a blog.

Just saw the last ep, what a disappointment. Still

• Magic with prep for Rick & Morty
  • To add in Rick's Information Analysis with prep: His ship has a device that can analyze the mind of a target and show its memories on a screen.
  • The Mind Eraser needs an update as the target doesn't need to be looking at it to work. Also this quote above it in the Notable Attacks/Techniques part would be neat.

Rick: Jerry I have a device, it can make us forget.

Jerry: No, I don't think we should forget. Not this. Someone has to remember.

Rick: Someone will...

In 2 or 3 frames we can see planets such as Mars, Pluto, and even Jupiter inside Heisttron. I think this is proof that Heisttron shrinks some planets when containing them since Jupiter fits inside the same container Earth and other waaaay smaller planets are contained.

In case a Heisttron profile gets made, this should warranty size manip or something in those lines

KGiffoni said:
In 2 or 3 frames we can see planets such as Mars, Pluto, and even Jupiter inside Heisttron. I think this is proof that Heisttron shrinks some planets when containing them since Jupiter fits inside the same container Earth and other waaaay smaller planets are contained.

In case a Heisttron profile gets made, this should warranty size manip or something in those lines
I'm pretty sure it's just bullsh*t size consistency due to everything given in the ep.

Yeah, ricks ship looked bigger then it normally is

Even through it would have shrinked or rick for some reason made his ship bigger then the shrunken earth and not both at the same time

Time travel, gravity manip, an actual gun, the cure for snake venom, fungus manip, mind manip, and a healing gun.

Anything I missed?

New episode?

Also, gotta say, the more I think about it, the more likely Analytical Prediction via prep time becomes viable for Rick due to that heist episode. Even if he programmed that robot.

We have already seen time trawel from Rick a long time ago if I recall correctly

It was stated that he trapped Jerry in a painting once. I don't what that would give him, maybe just dimsneional travel, which he already has. He also has the click remote and can pause people, I guess Time Manipulation.

Back