• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick and Morty | Tier 1 Upgrades

I didnt debunk, I re-explained it. I also dont see why you are so focused on the aliens when they are there to just support.

You cannot disregard a big feat just because its only shown once. Thats a shitty ass argument and completely baseless, if you are gonna repeat your arguments I suggest you just dont since all it'll do is clog the thread. I'll only respond if you bring anything else to the table. 5D Universes are actually already accepted so technically I could add it but I wanted to make a specific CRT on it if you have a problem with that specifically you technically need to make a new CRT removing the 5D. Also the anime still has many episodes that are yet to be released

Last edited:
And then we are using this single comic scan to buff the cosmology to 5-D despite it never being referred to directly in the anime or anything else again. I don't support it whatsoever.
Tho this is super stupid.

Like you can't say that a cosmological thing is invalid only because "it's said only once in a secondary media". Cosmology parts aren't like outliers that can be inconsistent, they're such only if directly contradicted from other factors (Dragon Ball, cough).

Plus it's canon anyway, so, again, you can't just discard it for the lolz.

Don't mind me, just following

(Also don't try get the statement to 6D and above, the universe has 3 spacial dimensions, 2 extra spacial dimensions is still plural and only 5D, no evidence to assume there's more than 5, at most you can get a possibly higher)

I asked some people and basically when someone puts the "s" and makes something plural you can take the least (2) and add a possibly rating (3)
This is just a baseless assumption. If you wanna argue higher than 2, what stops me from also randomly adding 4, 100, 1 million, or even infinite?

Just stick with 5D, likely higher.

This is just a baseless assumption. If you wanna argue higher than 2, what stops me from also randomly adding 4, 100, 1 million, or even infinite?
I personally am fine with making it only have 5 spatial dimensions but if its possible to give a "possibly" rating by using the "s" then it should be fine. Do we have any rule or any thread about this?

I personally am fine with making it only have 5 spatial dimensions but if its possible to give a "possibly" rating by using the "s" then it should be fine. Do we have any rule or any thread about this?
It's common sense. When we talk about "tens" we only take 20. When we talk about hundreds, we only take 200. When we talk about dozens, we only take 24.

The "s" is already a given for x2 the amount, any other amount is a baseless assumption. Otherwise if we take another higher number, that's arbitrary stuff.

Back