• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TePowerToScale said:
It was stated that he trapped Jerry in a painting once. I don't what that would give him, maybe just dimsneional travel, which he already has. He also has the click remote and can pause people, I guess Time Manipulation.
BFR through sealing

I mean Roiland made it clear that he hated the concept of time travel in sci-fi. I was under the impression Rick just straight up doesn't have time travel. But now, we have confirmation that he does indeed have time travel.

It seems like Morty has perma resistance to poison manipulation (on a snake level), as he was only being affected by the poison the first time, whereas the other times it only left bite marks.

Rick had to literally administer an antidote the second time Morty was bit.

It seems to persist so it still counts? Likely won't work well against very lethal poison though.

Honestly a bit of a meh episode but definitely time travel.

It's a snake venom antidote, it would only work against snake venom and only against that specific species...

Antidotes also aren't permeant

Would Rick and Morty have Acausality as they remember the snake attacks when the 4d dudes stopped the snakes in prehistoric history making them disappear

Spinoirr said:
Would Rick and Morty have Acausality as they remember the snake attacks when the 4d dudes stopped the snakes in prehistoric history making them disappear
All of the family members would have Acausality, by that logic, which makes it seem unreliable to me. It seems more like a rule of the verse that everyone remembers that.

@Spinorr also that's just a cliche of time travel stories (With everyone but the people who survived it having no recollection)

I saw it at last

• Density Manipulation via the gun that makes things light and heavy, which should be part of his Standard Equipment.
  • A real gun.
  • Biological Manipulation via the gun that killed 50%(?) of Jerry's leg, also Standard Equipment.
  • Much like MK characters, the ability to meet other versions of themselves in other points in time to everyone in the verse. Thing is one day Acausality will have it's type 2 fixed and a new type 0 for characters who can do weird sh*t but don't necessarily qualify for any other type. That day's going to come briefly after I feel like making that proposal, until then profiles should that listed the odd things that they can do without linking any power.
  • Surprising, the feat in this ep does give everyone type 1 Acausality, but that in particular could just be an outlier/bad writing; When the snakes are gone everyone shouldn't be in the same place, with the same wounds and remembering everything that happened.
  • Time Travel, Acid Manipulation, more Purification with prep.

You guys know the short animted skits that Adult swim puts out on their youtube channel, are those treated as part of the canon and if not, could it be used for comp scaling?

Seems unlikely, but does something remarkable happen there?

Well, that's not 3-A, and the Meseeks clearly can't do any of that crazy stuff in canon. But if they had a profile, a key for those versions of them would be more or less fine.

I guess that's fair. Hypoythetically, If sdmeone asked a Mr Meseeks to destroy the very universe, would they just naturally gain an ability do so, such as this one?

I didn't play that game so idk the mechanics of it. Maybe they can't if they didn't learn the move yet.

Eficiente said:
I didn't play that game so idk the mechanics of it. Maybe they can't if they didn't learn the move yet.
I don't think it's an actual game. Just a quick skit. But I get your point

PowerToScale said:
Hypoythetically, If sdmeone asked a Mr Meseeks to destroy the very universe, would they just naturally gain an ability do so, such as this one?
No. Sometimes Mr Meseeks just can't do things even if they're asked to do it. We saw this in the show.

I thought it was from Pocket Morties, in that case some video on youtube is not worth a key.

Rick's Low 2-C rank needs to be removed. I just read the first issue of the comic where the feat is, the Rick there didn't make the machine that could erase timelines, there is no reason to claim that our Rick could create or has the same thing. I would be willing to make a profile of the version of Rick the comic initially showed and have our Rick simply scaling to being able to maybe do the same, but not until having this thing done.

I suppose it would make sense to have a different profile, seperating C-137 and C-132. They have a few differences in history and powers.

I'm not sure much of a change is needed. The profile already lists it as only "likely". Wouldn't you just need to change the justification from "C-132 created this thing" to "some other Rick created this thing"?

Why not a "possibly low 2-C (His C-132 counterpart, who built a machine which can merge and eradicate entire timelines, it is possible that he could do the same).

Also, isn't our Rick supposed be somewhat smarter than the rest?

We've known that the feat was like that the entire time, why is a change being suggested?

Eficiente said:
the Rick there didn't make the machine that could erase timelines
C-132 didn't create it, maybe he found it or steal it, and we do know that Rick C-137 isn't always aware of the things other Ricks do.

If C-132 didn't create it, and no other Rick is implied to have created it, then yeah it should be removed entirely.

I think a possibly should be there at least, Rick has consistently been able to outsmart many of his alternate selves several times in the show. Even some of the Rick's who were considered to be above many other Rick's. He's also stated to be the "Rickest of the Ricks" which kinda implies he's extremely different from others. I think he should be able to make a machine that's comparable.

A possibly shouldn't be there. It doesn't matter that Rick can outsmart ultimate selves if no alternate Ricks made it in the first place.

Wait, did an alternate Rick made it or not? The photo doesn't tell us that he didn't make it and Eficiente only said he maybe "found it or stole it" without any evidence or anything implying this.

Back