• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To clarify, I don't disagree with thinking that he can revive himself infinite times, I'm just saying that affirming that he can only do so up to a certain amount of times is also acceptable.

Ciruno Fortes said:
I mean, isn't Several Universes together going to need more than High 3-A since it's still multiple universes?
Well, I said High 3-A based on the tier one would need to kill all infinite Ricks/cloning machines at once, not those universes. If there are finite cloning machines then it's lower than High 3-A.

Would the device in Rick's pocket that scanned the twig add something? It was able to deduce possible outcomes for the twig snapping.

Also wouldn't Rick get "Large Size" with his MechaRick Robot, also shouldn't it be added to his "Optional Equipment"?

Well, his prep time/OE key gives a "Varies from 10-C to 5-A, up to 4-B with inventions and technology. Likely at least Low 2-C with sufficient preparation", there is no need to add a mech with an unknown tier somewhere there, nor should it be a new key. Although I do feel like we will see it in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2ggP11zyjI

Anti Booby Suit (00:20): Could just be a regular suit or a actual suit that negs booby traps specifically.

Laser Glass Cutter (02:15): Cuts glass with a laser.

Healing Ointment (02:43): Heals electric burn wounds in 10 minutes, 12 minutes it transfoms you into a creature (06:50 he transforms).

Phasing step and Doctor Strange Ripoff (04:30): Rick phases through a guy and has a ripoff doctor strange jacket.

Gas mask and anti agent (08:47): Has a gas mask and uses an anti agent to remove the control on morty.

Cyborg arm and heat resistence(10:00): has a cyborg arm. Rick and Morty also survive the heat inside a volcano.

Life manp?? (14:58): Puts bird inside mouth, which turns into an egg and hatches a hamster.

Laser gun + creature Morty (15:25): Laser gun and more of Creature Morty.

Immune to nanobots (16:52): Immune to nanobots... at least to his own, and confirms this after a long arguement.

Spaceship is able to pull earth and travel far (20:02): Spaceship is able to pull earth, far enough that a at least solar system size ship eploding is nothing but a small explosion in the background, in a short timeframe.

Anti Booby Suit and Healing Ointment are Opcional Equipment, he also has the grappling hook he used to safe Morty as something Standard and his Cyborg arm has Magnetism Manipulation. Life manip could be a trick tho, we don't know. All the rest is good.

Once again, I can add everything after having his profile unlocked.

Btw the timespan wasn't over a day or so right?

Cause that means basically Rick made a Planet to Multi Solar System base making robot that makes heists.

I actually don't agree with Analytical Prediction, Rick predicted things on a more vague sense and had certain control over the situation due to making those robots.

Assuming the robot's feat was 4-B, Rick can have that tier via making the robot that in turn had that feat. It should not be via being smarter than the robot, being able to do the same feat or anything like that.

Still a hilarious thing to imagine him getting into a No u with Joseph Joestar though. Save it for fun and games

Maybe with prep time I can see him doing that. Which... may be Limited Analytical Prediction? If people want to add that it should be heavily noted. It shouldn't be as effective as most people cause even he can't predict everything

I will point out that there is no evidence of Rick predicting saying the same as his robot and arguing with it for 2 hours, only the result of that (the robot exploding) and the other stuff we saw.

I swear, after this episode, how many Supergeniuses smarter than Rick are left, really?

It's worth mentioning that Rick foresaw the events of this episode possibly years before they happened, since he had to create strong bonds with all of the members of the first group in order for everything to play out, and since he dismissed them very casually without any real remorse it indicates that he had these bonds only for that specific function.

Eficiente said:
I will point out that there is no evidence of Rick predicting saying the same as his robot and arguing with it for 2 hours, only the result of that (the robot exploding) and the other stuff we saw.
Agree with this.

@KGiffoni I disagree, he could have just as easily pulled them out as happening to be the most suitable people around for it. He didn't even need a plan like this years back...

Also, stuff happened that he didn't expect, like the star of the convention getting killed by the attendees.

Eh, I don't think it's Rick predicting and planning way in the past, but more like just calling them and then BSing and adapting

KGiffoni said:
I swear, after this episode, how many Supergeniuses smarter than Rick are left, really?
I'm gonna say, anyone that isn't a version of Rick or Evil Morty is not a Supergenius, just an Extraordinary Genius. Also I'm the one doing a profile for Evil Morty, "soon", but I can't even get Rick's profile to be unlocked.

Back