• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rias holding POD
Borsalino aka admiral kizaru by bodskih-dbcd3u4
I'm not sure if this is a fair fight, but i saw both are Massively hipersonic combat speed, and borsalino has to active his ability to go to SL so i gonna try to make more fair. if im wrong tell me, thanks.
Both 6-C versions, Rias second key(CDD)

speed equal

both in character, rias has prior knowledge and a day of prep time

Borsalino- 4

Rias Gremory- 7

Inconclusive-

KobsterHope07 said:
Huh, interesting fight. What's the AP of both characters.
Kizaru is 28 Gigatons. I don't know that of Rias's.
idk how gigatons systems works, but i think they are compareble

I don't understand what you means by that gigatons statement. It work just like Tons, Kilotons etc.

Anyways, which Rias are we're talking about here cause she cause has three of them.

EDIT: I'm talking about her 6-C keys

@Rin - well, the OP can equalized speed, since if god bless us, Kizaru will be at Relativitics+ or Massively Hypersonic+

@Schnee One - Rias has Limited Existence Erasure with her Power of Destruction. That could help with the Regenerationn I think

@Theluki0909 - Yes, she has three 6-C keys on her Profile. You have to pick one.

KobsterHope07 said:
@Rin - well, the OP can equalized speed, since if god bless us, Kizaru will be at Relativitics+ or Massively Hypersonic+
@Schnee One - Rias has Limited Existence Erasure with her Power of Destruction. That could help with the Regenerationn I think

@Theluki0909 - Yes, she has three 6-C keys on her Profile. You have to pick one.
can i put speed equal, or is good at themoment?

KobsterHope07 said:

can you recomend one ?

@Theluki0909 - The speed is okay as it stand now currently I suppose. In the future, probably not

As for the second question. I was talking Burning Full Fingers here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2803497#7

Rias's first 6-C key is at 5.91 Gigatons. Her second key is much above that 5.91 Gigatons to an unknown extent. Her third key is likely to above 60, it is unsure at the momentm so can't use at the moment.

It is either her first or second key.

KobsterHope07 said:
@Theluki0909 - The speed is okay as it stand now currently I suppose. In the future, probably not
As for the second question. I was talking Burning Full Fingers here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2803497#7

Rias's first 6-C key is at 5.91 Gigatons. Her second key is much above that 5.91 Gigatons to an unknown extent. Her third key is likely to above 60, it is unsure at the momentm so can't use at the moment.

so to the battle i go to the second, im updating, thanks

It's the soul that she can't destroy completely. She said so because to kill Evil Dragons permanently, you have to completely annihilate their souls. If a tiny piece is left, they'd just come back to make more trouble.

@Dragon

She can't destroy the soul completely as per her own admission, but that was back in Volume 16. I'm not sure how it'd be for current Rias.

@Dragon

She can't destroy the soul completely as per her own admission, but that was back in Volume 16. I'm not sure how it'd be for current Rias.

Well, Borsalino has no defense against something like that.

BTW, Borsalino is hilariously above Mach 909. That's Nami's speed.

We haven't updated the profiles to MHS+ because we are still revising the verse's tier and the speed discussion is in stand-by.

So unless Rias' amps can make her able to blitz people who blitz people who blitz, Kizaru is gonna lolblitz her no matter what.

The best Kizaru gots is his Observation Haki to sense her intention to throw her Destruction of Power and proceed to dodge it. Could Kizaru use his Haki barrier to block it as well.

So Kizaru is 5x stronger than her? Kizaru doesn't play with his opponents and tends to attack before his enemy does. So Kizaru should take this via higher AP, Kenbunshoku Haki, Logia intang and his attacks blind.

So if speed is equalized this might be fair considering with speed unequal Kizaru blitz her to death.

OP, please equalize speed.

How many times?

Well, Observation Haki is now an advantage rather than the last reason to consider this as a stomp.

KobsterHope07 said:

Hang on OP, when you say that this is Rias's second key, are you talking her 6-C keys alone or all of her keys in general.

EDIT: Post Volume 14 Rias or Crimson Extinct Dragonar Rias

Back