• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KobsterHope07 said:
KobsterHope07 said:
Rias's first 6-C key is at 5.91 Gigatons. Her second key is much above that 5.91 Gigatons to an unknown extent. Her third key is likely to above 60, it is unsure at the momentm so can't use at the moment.

It is either her first or second key.
Hang on OP, when you say that this is Rias's second key, are you talking her 6-C keys alone or all of her keys in general.
whats the difference?and im always prefer the most just for the fight

Post Volume 14, Crimson Extinct Dragonar , and Forbidden Invade Balor the Princess are the three 6-C Rias keys.

CED Rias has All previous abilities enhanced, Statistics Amplification (Can continuously double her power until she reaches her limit), Defense Break (Can bypass any defense that impedes her from transmitting her attacks directly to her targets), can transfer her power to other people and objects, Resistance to Time Stop (As making contact with Issei's gauntlet prevented her from being stopped in time, utilizing extensions of his power should have the same effect)

FIBTP Rias has All previous abilities in base, Time Stop, Darkness Manipulation, Shadow Manipulation, Teleportation (Can teleport between shadows), and possibly more of Gasper Balor's powers

Well, Post Volume 14 Rias is 5.91 Gigatons flat while the Crimson Extinct Dragonar is above 5.91 Gigatons by a certain extent

DragonEmperor23 said:
Post Volume 14, Crimson Extinct Dragonar , and Forbidden Invade Balor the Princess are the three 6-C Rias keys.
CED Rias has All previous abilities enhanced, Statistics Amplification (Can continuously double her power until she reaches her limit), Defense Break (Can bypass any defense that impedes her from transmitting her attacks directly to her targets), can transfer her power to other people and objects, Resistance to Time Stop (As making contact with Issei's gauntlet prevented her from being stopped in time, utilizing extensions of his power should have the same effect)

FIBTP Rias has All previous abilities in base, Time Stop, Darkness Manipulation, Shadow Manipulation, Teleportation (Can teleport between shadows), and possibly more of Gasper Balor's powers
with the time stop,wouldn't it be a stomp?

Yeah, that's a stomp. She spams time stop even against people that can break out of it.

If it's base Rias, it's one-sided in Kizaru's favor as he's much stronger and she's weak to light. CED is better, but Boost...needless to say, it's a pretty annoying ability. So I'm not sure how this will work.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, that's a stomp. She spams time stop even against people that can break out of it.
If it's base Rias, it's one-sided in Kizaru's favor as he's much stronger and she's weak to light. CDD is better, but Boost...needless to say, it's a pretty annoying ability. So I'm not sure how this will work.
i'm gonna update to CDD rias

Okay, but I still feel as if Boost might constitute as a major problem here. It's a pretty good stats amp. Plus Penetrate just ignores Kizaru's defenses.

Calaca Vs said:
How many times?
There's no limit, but it depends on how much power the user's body can hold. Given that a version of Ise with lower body conditioning and weaker base stats than even the Volume 2 protagonists can double his power twelve times (it was not his limit, he was just asked to stop after boosting twelve times), current Rias can do much better.

Technically, but I'm not even sure how exactly she would do it. It looks to be thought based, but I dunno about its applicability in combat. Almost no one abuses mind hax in DxD, even though it's shown to activate on thought or pretty quickly.

Theluki0909 said:
speed bump, maybe someone in this hour is online?
You have to wait a day before you can bump for it clog up a thread.

Besides that, for who I vote for...this is a hard match. I'm not really knowledgeable on the Highschool DxD verse as I am in One Piece.

Kizaru can use his Haki to create a barrier to block against Rias' Power of Destruction when Kizaru realized through his Observation Haki that his intangibility isn't gonna cut it against that attack. Since I believe that Kizaru is on a similar level to Akaniu who was able to avoid Haki attacks and regenerate just fine, Kizaru's body control and haki should be at a level where he can control his body to avoid the blast without it touching him if all else fail.

Kizaru could overwhelm her with his Danmaku, using the opportunity when she blast them all to use his Yata Mirror to sneak into her inner defense and inflict a blow on her.

Rias also has the option of using her Extinguished Star that will draw him Kizaru in and lauching her own attack; if the sphere can be destroyed idk, then Kizaru will launch many light beam attack and destroyed it and zipped away before Rias can hit him with Yata Mirror.

Is this Rias' teleportation combat applicable?

Would Busoshoku Haki help with blocking against Rias' pentrate attack since strong enough Haki can block Law's spartial hack cutting which can cut through anything and ignore durability. If this is true, Rias don't have that edge over Kizaru.

Kizaru can flash and blind Rias before releasing his beam attacks, though Rias' extrasensory perception will help her in dodging them I believe.

Rias' elemental manipulation doesn't really matter with Kizaru's intangibility and Haki and barrier.

The only problem that Kizaru faces is that of Rias's Statistic Amplification. With time and enough boost, Rias will be much stronger and faster than Kizaru, the latter for Kizaru's normal movement speed without Yata Mirror. But Kizaru's abilities will allow him to keep going on despite these odds against him. I feel like in a battle of attrition, Kizaru will come out since Kizaru could keep dodging, taunting, flashing and blinding til Rias reach her limit for a long time since similar opponents to him could fight for 10 day straight.

This is a long way of saying I vote for All Bright (Kizaru).

PlumCrayfish376 said:
Theluki0909 said:
speed bump, maybe someone in this hour is online?
You have to wait a day before you can bump for it clog up a thread.

This is a long way of saying I vote for All Bright (Kizaru).
so we open our score, thanks for your contribution, and sorry for the bump, im reaaly excited for this discussion, i'll be more careful

Would Busoshoku Haki help with blocking against Rias' pentrate attack since strong enough Haki can block Law's spartial hack cutting which can cut through anything and ignore durability. If this is true, Rias don't have that edge over Kizaru.

Kizaru can use his Haki to create a barrier to block against Rias' Power of Destruction when Kizaru realized through his Observation Haki that his intangibility isn't gonna cut it against that attack.

Hmm, it shouldn't, no. Armament negates Devil Fruit abilities which are currently not subject to verse equalization, partially due to the mysteries surrounding them. Furthermore, Penetrate from a 9-B has ignored a non-physical defense that nullifies the user's powers on contact without any issue, and it went ahead to give the same 6-C a bloody nose in the process. Essentially, it has bypassed power negation from an unfathomably stronger opponent with no problems. I've heard it should work on certain Quirks from MHA though.

But we've seen that Observation Haki is not always constant in its use, how can we be certain he will definitely know about the effects of the Power of Destruction instantly? Plus Rias can use a lot of PoD spheres at once and manipulate their shape, so there's no guarantee Kizaru could reliably evade all of them. A solitary one of her boosted spheres was enough to eliminate more than fifty large dragons in one go.

Kizaru could overwhelm her with his Danmaku, using the opportunity when she blast them all to use his Yata Mirror to sneak into her inner defense and inflict a blow on her.

She can create multiple of her attacks and spam her attacks as well, though I don't think we were actually given a certain number. And she also has barriers of her own, which she has shown to stack since early on in the series and can be enhanced with Boost ~ Transfer. Another thing to take into account is that the Power of Destruction is also effective against attacks. Coupled with Boost, there should be no problem for Rias to eliminate dangerous attacks.

Rias also has the option of using her Extinguished Star that will draw him Kizaru in and lauching her own attack; if the sphere can be destroyed idk, then Kizaru will launch many light beam attack and destroyed it and zipped away before Rias can hit him with Yata Mirror.

Extinguished Star has a charge time, I don't think she can pull it off without cover so I'm inclined to say it shouldn't be useful here at all.

Is this Rias' teleportation combat applicable?

Short distance teleportation is able to be used pretty damn fast, like instantly. So she'd be able to keep up with Kizaru's method of teleportation and react appropriately. Jumping over long distances isn't combat applicable.

Rias' elemental manipulation doesn't really matter with Kizaru's intangibility and Haki and barrier.

Yep, but she doesn't use elemental manipulation in a fight anyway. Barriers won't work like I've explained, and Rias can also overpower them with enough Boosts. She needs just a couple to surpass Kizaru and it's instant in activation. For example, like this:

"[Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!]"

Just a few moments.

I feel like in a battle of attrition, Kizaru will come out since Kizaru could keep dodging, taunting, flashing and blinding til Rias reach her limit for a long time since similar opponents to him could fight for 10 day straight.

Definitely, Kizaru would outlast her but something to consider is that Rias has prior knowledge of his abilities and prep time, so she can use that to take the necessary steps required to win. If she uses mind hax, that's a wrap. And like I said, the mind hax is activated on thought. There's also illusions which is effective on characters with extrasensory perception.

Technically Rias could also grab a light absorption weapon from one of her servants since we know he gives them to allies to protect them from such abilities, but IDK. Maybe that's prep gone too far, lol.

@Rin

It can definitely be applied in a combat applicable timeframe, it's just that they don't use it under normal circumstances. It's pretty much activated on thought.

Ah I see. Also Kenbunshoku Haki is consistent, the only Kenbunshoku Haki that isn't consistent is the Basic Application like Zoro and Ussop. Aside from that the precog from Kenbunshoku Haki is actually passive. Refer to our Haki page for instance.

Hmm. I just know the users get tagged sometimes, so it's not infallible. It can be confusing. Kizaru has been a troll so far so we don't know his proficiency yet.

The only time a proficient Kenbunshoku Haki user was whenever Katakuri wasn't in a good state of mind and embarrassed. Before that and after he cleared his mind he was able to spam his precog. As for how good Kizaru's Kenbunshoku Haki is he should scale to Kuzan who in the decent Databook was stated to be very proficient in the use of Kenbunshoku so he should be at the same level of Katakuri.

I have doubts about them being comparable to Katakuri, the limited showings we've seen from them don't seem to indicate this. Like, we have instances of both being tagged when they're calm such as the Jozu situation except I'm forgetting. But I'd still prefer to wait for concrete showings, tbh. They might be proficient, but not on Katakuri's level.

Proficiency can have varying levels to it, just like Armament for example.

Well firstly, Shanks is actually the best Kenbunshoku Haki user so far, not Katakuri. Logically, Admirals and Yonko should have Kenbunshoku Haki comparable to Katakuri whenever we have statements of them being very proficient in the usage of Kenbunshoku Haki. The only time they've been tagged by other characters was Kuzan getting hit by Jozu while he was distracted by Whitebeard, and Jozu himself has Kenbunshoku Haki. Marco himself has Kenbunshoku Haki. Being tagged isn't an argument you can use here since Katakuri himself got tagged once Luffy started to evolve his own Kenbunshoku to match Katakuri's unless you think Luffy has better Kenbunshoku Haki than Kuzan and Co despite him only getting to that point just recently. There's nothing to suggest that they aren't as good as Katakuri when it comes to Kenbunshoku Haki whenever both scaling and statements suggest that they should be comparable. That's not true for Busushoko Haki either, look at how Zoro incorporates his Busushoko Haki vs how Sanji does. Zoro is better at it and Shanks is even better.

@Burning Full Fingers

With Boosts, Rias will definitely surpass Kizaru in strength and his normal movement. His Observation Haki will help him keep up but it would be a long stretch to say he be fine under Rias' assault but one thing we got to take into consideration is...

Kizaru's Haki is on a high level, whether it is on a level on Katakuri or beyond, I will not argue on. But I will argue that as an Admiral, Kizaru should equals that of Akainu who was also able to avoid Haki induced attacks, similar to Katakuri who did the same with Luffy. This should allowed Kizaru to be able to get around attacks that is sure to hit him.

While it is unknown whether Kizaru has Future Sights like Katakuri, he can still sense the intention of his opponents and during the Marineford war, an untrained Haki Luffy was able to see a premonition of his arms getting chop off by Hawk eye man, so I don't see why Kizaru can't pull off a similar feat against the Power of Destruction.

Also Kizaru also got his Statistics Amplification, while it is quite not like Rias', it helps him to last considerable longer if he get catch off guard.

Though that prep time and pre-knowledge on Kizaru is a concern, since she would be prepared to handle against Kizaru' lightspeed attacks. As she could do what you suggested.

Also is there such a light absorption sword in DxD?!

Also there's no way no way Rias is gonna surpass Kizaru is AP. Unless her amps have stated multipliers then you cannot argue that she'll gain the AP advantage while she's at a massive AP disadvantage. Numbers are numbers. Logically, Rias isn't gonna be able to boost herself up to or beyond Kizaru's casual 28 Gigatons without a stated multiplier whenever she's only 5 - 15 Gigatons. At best she'd be able to get around his level and even then I'd still say that's wank.

Actually I'm not sure if mind hax would work on someone who's intangible and who's body is somewhere else. The way Logia intang works is by turning the body into the element and the true body goes somewhere else. That's why Luffy couldn't effect Promethus with his Haki because he lacked a true body, and Haki forces Logias to return to their true bodies. Does mind hax work on intangible beings? And how does her mind hax work exactly? Also Kenbunshoku can still work while the mind is unconscious, Luffy was able to evade attacks whole he was knocked out so I'm not sure if mind haxing Kizaru would do much.

Back