• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Her Non-Physical Interaction is meaningless. She can interact with ghosts and spirits, not elements and spatial based intang. We've been over this before.

Yes but I need more information on how her mind hax works. I don't see any description on her profile so it's vague to me. I need to know how it works exactly. As in the mechanics behind it.

There isn't a difference between being a ghost that doesn't have a physical form and being an element that doesn't have a physical form. Being able to effect a ghost would be better because elements still exist somewhat physically, they're just not malleable. Also, when?

I got that description from the wiki because I couldn't find the episode when she used it.

So, Rias is not surpassing Kizaru in AP, at best she scales close to it.

After a quick research, I found she did a mind hax against Issei parents during somewhere in the beginning of the series in the anime after Issei became a Devil and face against that dude Fallen Angel

She never did it against someone on her level.

There's absolutely a difference between the types of intang and non psychical interaction. You can be able to interact with Ghosts and Souls but that doesn't mean you can equate that with them being able to effect those with Elemental Intang and Spatial Intang. Natsu can effect Acnologia but he can't effect Elemental intang ( Which is where I explained this to you. ) Luffy can effect Elemental intang but he can't effect Obito for example. There's different types of Intang and they all work differently. And no, it's not better whenever Logias can remain intangible to those who can strike those who can turn intangible. She'd need feats of effecting someone with Elemental Intang to say she can. She can bypass ghost and soul based intang, not Elemental or Spatial. She wouldn't be able to effect Akainu or Obito from Naruto for example.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2494812?useskin=oasis

Here's where I explained this to you and these were your exact words.

There's a massive difference between different types of intangibility. It's been shown that they can't hit elements, souls are different. Luffy wouldn't be able to hit a nonexistent being but that doesn't mean he can't hit Logia types with his Haki.

Well firstly, Shanks is actually the best Kenbunshoku Haki user so far, not Katakuri. Logically, Admirals and Yonko should have Kenbunshoku Haki comparable to Katakuri whenever we have statements of them being very proficient in the usage of Kenbunshoku Haki.

That's nice, though where was it stated? I honestly would not buy into the notion that Admirals have comparable proficiency to Katakuri without statements or showings. If we have any of the aforementioned things, I'm legit down with it. I obviously can't argue against or contest hard canon facts.

Those people you mentioned have Kenbunshoku Haki yeah, but with unknown proficiency. Using your example with Luffy, Jozu has Kenbunshoku Haki and he tagged Kuzan so he's roughly equivalent to him in that area. Okay, so Doffy stopped Jozu in mid charge with his swings. That means Doffy's Observation is comparable to Jozu's, which is comparable to Kuzan's, which is comparable to Katakuri's. A glaring problem here is that we know Katakuri's Observation is much better than Doffy's. This scaling can't work. I'm not the only person seeing a problem with Katakuri = Kuzan = Jozu in Observation, right?

Am I missing something? I'd prefer undeniable proof for this. As you can see, Plum has said it's unknown if Kizaru's future sight is as good as Katakuri's. We can just agree to disagree, but I'm definitely not on board with Kizaru and others scaling to Katakuri without proof.

That's not true for Busushoko Haki either, look at how Zoro incorporates his Busushoko Haki vs how Sanji does. Zoro is better at it and Shanks is even better.

Vergo can cover his entire body with Armament, not all proficient users have shown this. You can speculate that stronger people can do it, but that's just it, speculatio. There's no confirmation as of now. In serious fights, stronger people have yet to do this. Though it'd fit Kaido, tbh.

Kizaru's Haki is on a high level, whether it is on a level on Katakuri or beyond, I will not argue on. But I will argue that as an Admiral, Kizaru should equals that of Akainu who was also able to avoid Haki induced attacks, similar to Katakuri who did the same with Luffy. This should allowed Kizaru to be able to get around attacks that is sure to hit him.

While it is unknown whether Kizaru has Future Sights like Katakuri, he can still sense the intention of his opponents and during the Marineford war, an untrained Haki Luffy was able to see a premonition of his arms getting chop off by Hawk eye man, so I don't see why Kizaru can't pull off a similar feat against the Power of Destruction.

I'm actually not saying he can't dodge anything. I'm saying I believe Rias would hit him at some point. Given that the things I mentioned for her attacks are for either when she's unboosted or used only one Boost, I'm pretty confident that enough Boosts would do the trick.

Also Kizaru also got his Statistics Amplification, while it is quite not like Rias', it helps him to last considerable longer if he get catch off guard.

Exactly, stats amps with unknown values or mechanics can't be compared to those with established capabilities.

Also is there such a light absorption sword in DxD?!

Yep, and it can be mass created lol.

Also there's no way no way Rias is gonna surpass Kizaru is AP. Unless her amps have stated multipliers then you cannot argue that she'll gain the AP advantage while she's at a massive AP disadvantage. Numbers are numbers. Logically, Rias isn't gonna be able to boost herself up to or beyond Kizaru's casual 28 Gigatons without a stated multiplier whenever she's only 5 - 15 Gigatons.

Not at all, there's a mechanism for the Boosted Gear that has been beaten into our heads since the beginning of time. It was initially mistaken for the Twice Critical, a normal Sacred Gear that doubles power only once. But it's later revealed to be the Boosted Gear that continuously doubles the power of the wielder; the only weakness is how much the user's body can handle before they collapse and the power leaves their body. My statement of doubling power does not come from thin air.

Just like its counterpart Divine Dividing, which continuously halves the power of opponents. When too much power is stolen, it's expelled from the wings to keep the user safe.

Actually I'm not sure if mind hax would work on someone who's intangible and who's body is somewhere else. The way Logia intang works is by turning the body into the element and the true body goes somewhere else. That's why Luffy couldn't effect Promethus with his Haki because he lacked a true body, and Haki forces Logias to return to their true bodies. Does mind hax work on intangible beings?

Biological based mind hax shouldn't work on them, but mind abilities based on the metaphysical mind will.

And how does her mind hax work exactly?

Several effects like hypnosis / brainwashing to force people to do or believe something you want them to and sleep inducement.

@Plum

Yes, but the issue is that we've seen such abilities can work on high tiers so it's definitely not limited to fodders and weak beings.

Just in case someone debunks the mind hax reasoning, I'm also voting Rias for the reasons that Burning explained. It's a strong argument.

As for the memory manipulation, they used it to erase memories of events. For a clearer application, it was used on someone to erase her memories of her family.

@Burning

1: It's in the most recent Databook Entry, Shanks is confirmed to have mastered all three types of Haki. I'd find the scans for it but I don't have the time to dig through all of the entry's at the moment since there's been quite a few of them saved. However, I do have the scans for Kuzan's Kenbunshoku Haki.
Vivre-card-databook-7-8-1 (1)
the Databook also confirm that only Proficient users of Kenbunshoku Haki (I.E Katakuri and those around his level. ) can react to Kizaru's attacks or hope to fight him. Kizaru's entry also states that he has Very High levels of Kenbunshoku which is further complimented via his Devil Fruit abilities. Also Doffy doesn't have Kenbunshoku so that's a False Equivalence. Jozu needed a surprise attack in order to land a blow on Kuzan while Kuzan was busy dealing with Whitebeard so that argument can't be used. Marco's Kenbunshoku Haki needs to be on a very high level to even react to Kizaru's attacks as confirmed in the Databook. All this would suggest that Kizaru and the Colored Trio would have comparable Kenbunshoku Haki to Katakuri. Furthermore, the Databook only states that Kenbunshoku Haki users are proficient if the Kenbunshoku Haki is impressive. Otherwise they'll only state "Confirmed user of Kenbunshoku Haki." as opposed to "Proficient User of Kenbunshoku Haki." meaning that they have some of the best Kenbunshoku Haki in the series. The same goes for Busushoko Haki in the Databook.

2: Coating the entire body has nothing to do with the mastery of Busushoko Haki so that argument doesn't hold up either. Cracker for example can't coat his body in Busushoko but we know for a fact that he has stronger Haki than Doffy and those that are weaker than him. Kaido straight up knocked Luffy out of his Gear Fourth with his Haki. And I'm not sure if her boosting herself would allow her to tag Kizaru, since he can blitz characters who have several speeds amps ( To who are MHS+ to Relativistic+ we just haven't updated the profiles yet, the current speed is outdated. ) I'd also claim an NLF for Rias being able to constantly amp herself endlessly. Otherwise she'd be able to fight against High 6-A characters which is blatantly wrong.

3: I'll have to quote you on this one.

Not at all, there's a mechanism for the Boosted Gear that has been beaten into our heads since the beginning of time. It was initially mistaken for the Twice Critical, a normal Sacred Gear that doubles power only once. But it's later revealed to be the Boosted Gear that continuously doubles the power of the wielder; the only weakness is how much the user's body can handle before they collapse and the power leaves their body. My statement of doubling power does not come from thin air.

Just like its counterpart Divine Dividing, which continuously halves the power of opponents. When too much power is stolen, it's expelled from the wings to keep the user safe.

Uhhh no offense but this seems very unbelievable and genuinely wanked. I doubt that Rias would be able to boost herself to 28 Gigatons within the span of seconds. This just screams NLF to me that she'd be able to boost herself with a 2X amp with each passing second. Is it passive? What's there to suggest that she doesn't just get one shotted before she gets the chance to even boost herself? If she goes into CqC with Kizaru she'll die instantly due to Kizaru's AP advantage which he'll have at the start. And if she plays the range game Kizaru can play the range game as well or simply close the distance with his own high speed movement techniques. I also see no reason why he can't blind her whenever he can blind people who have Extra Senses. Can you give me scans of this?

Okay, I'll start with the quotes. I seriously don't see the point of your last part though. I can't make up something that can be easily disproved with a simple Google Search. I'll post what I did elsewhere. Look anywhere for the abilities of Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing, whether it's wikis or crossover battles. The basic abilities of both Sacred Gears are to double power continuously and halve power continuously. It's one of the reasons they're considered 'bugs' amongst Sacred Gears. It's not passive, it's activated on thought. I wasn't joking when I said Boost could turn this into something else. Raynare initially thought it's a Twice Critical that doubles power only once.

Scan 1

"I was told that your Sacred Gear was a dangerous one before from the higher-ups, but it looks like they were totally wrong!"

The Fallen Angel starts to laugh as if she found it amusing.

What? What's so funny?

"Your Sacred Gear is one of the common ones. It's called the [Twice Critical]. It doubles the power of the possessor for a temporally time, but having you double your power is not a threat to me. Truly, a fitting object for a low-class Devil like you."

The ability that doubles the possessor's power? Is that the power of my Sacred Gear?
Scan 2

"Sacred Gear! Activate! You can double my power, right!? Then activate!"

Then the jewel on the gauntlet starts to glow.

[Boost!!]

A sound is made. Next moment, I felt power flowing into me.

Is this what it means to double my powers!?

Yeah! With this—!

STAB

A nasty sound. Something stabs my stomach.

The spear of light. She threw at me, again.

"Even if your power is doubled, you can't even evade this small spear I made. Even if the power of 1 is doubled, it's only 2. You can't narrow the power gap between us. Do you understand now, low-class Devil-kun?"

"I will explain it so even a dummy like you can understand. It's a simple power difference. I have a power of 1000. You have a power of 1. You can't shorten the gap between us no matter what. Even with the ability of that Sacred Gear, the power doubled is only 2. It's futile! How can you win against me!? Ahahahahahahaha!"
Rias corrects her very unfortunate misconception that leads to her downfall.

Scan 1

Buchou says it quietly.

"Fallen Angel Raynare. This boy, Hyoudou Issei's Sacred Gear isn't a regular Sacred Gear. That's why you lost."

Raynare has a puzzled face after hearing Buchou.

"—[Boosted Gear], a Sacred Gear that is said to be the rarest of rare. The Red Dragon mark on the gauntlet is the evidence. Even you have heard of that name before, right?"

After listening to Buchou, Raynare puts on a very shocked expression.

"B-Boosted Gear…… One of the [Longinus] …… Even though it's for a temporarily time, it's said that it has the power to surpass Maous and God…… Are you telling me that hateful power is possessed in a boy like this!?"

"If it's just like the legend is told, then the ability of the [Boosted Gear] can double the power of the possessor every 10 seconds. Even if his power starts from 1, it doubles his power every 10 seconds, and it can reach the power of the leader-class Fallen Angels and High-class Devils. And by mastering it, he could even kill God."

Are you serious, Buchou!? I can defeat God!?

…… So that's the power of my Sacred Gear.

There is a mark of a Red Dragon carved into my gauntlet.

So the reason why it kept on saying "Boost, Boost" is because it was doubling my power. So that's why my power kept on increasing inside me.

So the reason why Raynare was scared of me is because I had attained a power that surpasses her without realising it.
Here are a few others.

Scan 1

So do I have a value of 8 [Pawn] pieces then?

"When I found out, I decided to definitely make you into my servant. But I couldn't find the reason for a while. But now I'm convinced. The Sacred Gear that is said to be supreme. Because it was you, Ise, who possess the [Boosted Gear] which is said to be one of the supreme Sacred Gears, the [Longinus], therefore it had that much value."

I look at my left arm.

The red gauntlet. A insane embodiment of power which doubles my power every 10 seconds.

Depending on how you use it, it's said that it can even kill God.

This Sacred Gear is something which is too good for me, but it can't be helped since its residing in me.
Scan 2

Hey Yakitori-guy! I will just beat the crap out of you with my Boosted Gear!"

My Boosted Gear that I am so proud of! It doubles my power every 10 seconds, and after a while, I can even defeat a God!

"We don't need to have a game! I will just take you all down, right here, right now!"

[Boost!!]

The sound came from the jewel located on the gauntlet, and at the same time my body gets overflowed with strength! It's the proof that my power has doubled! My strike that even defeated the Fallen Angel, taste it with your own body!
Scan 3

"All of your ability is already cracked. A Sacred Gear that keeps on doubling the power of the user, the [Boosted Gear]. Also it seems like you gained a new ability that can transfer the multiplied power into an object or your allies."
Scan 4

[Boost!]

It made a red glow and a gauntlet appeared on my left arm. It also made a sound at the same time and increased my power. My Sacred Gear has the ability to double my power every 10 seconds. It's also possible to transfer the boosted power to someone or something. I just have to activate my Sacred Gear beforehand. If she did something before that then I couldn't have done a thing. Irina and Xenovia seemed shocked after seeing my Sacred Gear.
Boosted Gear counterpart.

Scan 5

"My name is Albion."

[Divide!]

I heard the sound, and the aura around Kokabiel got reduced immediately. Half of the spears of light in the sky also vanished.

"One of the abilities of my "Divine Dividing". It halves the power of those I touch every 10 seconds. Your power will become my power. You don't have time! If you don't defeat me quickly, you will become so weak that you can't even beat a human."

…Just like in the legend. The ability of the Sekiryuutei doubles the power of the possessor and can transfer it to others. The ability of the Hakuryuukou takes the power of their oppone and makes it theirs. With the remaining wings, Kokabiel tried to go towards the Vanishing-Dragon, Albion.
Scan 6

[Divide!]

I heard a voice from the Hakuryuukou's gauntlet, and my power instantly vanished. Did he halve my power!? Was it activated from the blow I received to my chest before!?

[Boost!]

However, I also activated my own Sacred Gear and my power was restored.

[Partner, the power that was halved was restored by my power, but the Vanishing Dragon's other ability is troublesome.]

Ddraig, what do you mean?

[That guy halves his opponent's power, and then adds the decreased portion of power to himself. In other words, your power is taken away and turned into his own power. Stamina can't be recovered. It's only power to the end.]
The ten second stipulation doesn't apply to the armored state.

Scan 1

[Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!]
To the weakness.

Scan 1

I make my Boosted Gear appear on my left arm just like Buchou orders me to.

"Boost!"

[Boost!!]

The Sacred Gear makes a sound at my words, and I can feel the power coming into my body. With this my power has doubled.

Ten seconds later.

[Boost!!]

My power doubles again. The power I can feel from my Sacred Gear runs through my body.

It's all right that my power is getting doubled, but there are things that I need to keep in mind when I use my Boosted Gear.

You may think there are no limits to my powers increasing, but the truth is that isn't the case. Once I activated my Boosted Gear to see how far I can increase my power but after a few minutes I fainted. The reason is simple. My body can't handle the power as it increases more. When I asked Buchou afterwards,

"For example think that you are a truck. What will happen if you carry more package than the truck can carry? It won't move right? That's how it is."

That's how she explained to me.

The package equals my powers that are doubling. If the quantity of package keeps on doubling, then the truck will decrease in speed and by the end it won't move.

So in other words if the power gets too big, then it puts stress on my body. That's why I fainted. My body which is a vessel won't be able to withstand the increased power.

That's what happened when I activated it for a few minutes. The jewel in the gauntlet made a sound which said [Burst], then my body got heavier and it felt like all my senses froze.

Even if there are no limits to the Sacred Gear, the user which is me in this case does have limits. That's my Sacred Gear's weakness.

Well, it's more like my weakness. It's not the Sacred Gear's fault.
I'm breaking up my posts. Fandom has legit been trolling me. I've reduced my post so many times now! :(

I see your point with the Observation thing, but my point is that there are several levels of proficiency. Two people can be proficient in something, but not equals. Kuzan was tagged by Jozu with a surprise attack despite being calm. But Katakuri can foresee things that don't have to do with himself at all, so long as he's unruffled. Kuzan should have seen it coming. If surprise is a weakness, it should be added to the pages.

As for that, there's illusions that work on characters with extrasensory perception.

But I don't want a heated argument over this, so I'll rest my case. Let's agree to disagree.

As for the Armament, I'm not saying Vergo is the strongest but when determined top tiers like Big Mom and Jinbe did not cover themselves entirely, it should count for something. I won't write a big post anymore. Fandom has dealt with me thoroughly.

And I'm not sure if her boosting herself would allow her to tag Kizaru, since he can blitz characters who have several speeds amps ( To who are MHS+ to Relativistic+ we just haven't updated the profiles yet, the current speed is outdated. )

Kizaru is an Admiral known for his speed. There's nothing strange if he can blitz the characters before the time skip, but I don't remember him blitzing anyone close to his level. Yeah, the profiles are outdated for now but let's wait on that. The boosting would have allowed Ise to become faster than Irina as she admitted herself, which is why she quickly incapacitated him. Keep in mind he was limited to the one boost per ten seconds stipulation though. But speed is equal here.

I'd also claim an NLF for Rias being able to constantly amp herself endlessly. Otherwise she'd be able to fight against High 6-A characters which is blatantly wrong.

I've never said this to be the case. I even said right here in this thread that there's a limit. It would be hilarious headcanon and flat out stupid for me to say that.

I've said several times that these people shouldn't be put against higher tiered characters to avoid NLF. I've also said several times that they get one-shot if the gap is too big. Trust me, I don't want major NLFs as well.

What's there to suggest that she doesn't just get one shotted before she gets the chance to even boost herself?

I've posted how fast it can be activated in the armored state. It's on thought. Secondly, DxD characters can sense the strength of their opponents in relation to themselves and Rias even has prior knowledge. So it's going to happen immediately.

If she goes into CqC with Kizaru she'll die instantly due to Kizaru's AP advantage which he'll have at the start. And if she plays the range game Kizaru can play the range game as well or simply close the distance with his own high speed movement techniques.

She's more of a ranged fighter. Sure, but I can simply say Rias increases the distance between them. I don't see the use so I didn't bring any ranged combat up.

I also see no reason why he can't blind her whenever he can blind people who have Extra Senses.

I guess, but these people couldn't try flying or teleporting to safety.

Can you give me scans of this?

I've done so, now. That's all I have to say.

Haki also worked differently than it does pre time skip and this can be seen with Busushoko and how it works. Kenbunshoku is in the same case as Busushoko Haki, Oda changed how it works. He likely didn't add the calm aspect of Kenbunshoku Haki until latter on, and I wouldn't say that Kuzan was calm. He was fighting the Strongest Man in The World, Shirohige whenever Jozu attacked him. So that can't be used as an anti feat or a counter argument. Whenever Kuzan focused on dispatching Jozu he was able to flash freeze and defeat him rather easily. Kuzan was focusing on fighting someone who was stronger than himself, so it would make sense that he didn't see Jozu rushing towards him. Not to mention that Jozu isn't a weakling or slow by any means, he's the same person who Croc remarked as incredibly fast for someone his size and he tanked a slash from Mihawk. And even with that, all Jozu did was make Kuzans lip bleed. Afterwards Kuzan took care of him rather easily since he wasn't dealing with The Strongest Man in the world Whitebeard, aka the same man who was stronger than the Colored Trio.

As for Busushoko Haki, the reason why top tier like Yonko, and Admirals don't use the full body version is because full body Haki would deplete a lot quicker than if they just coated hands, and weapons. This is seen in Gear Fourth and it's weakness. Also thank you for the scans, I'll give them a read whenever I have more time on my hands.

I added a few things I forgot to reply to.

I actually think Oda had the workings down and he just didn't want to show the black coating before Luffy got it.

Ehh, Big Mom was straight up livid lol.

Just want to point out a few things:

• If Rias is able to blitz Borsalino, then this can't be added. We don't add speed equalized matches where the slower character speed blitz since that's helping it with the rules.
  • Observation Haki did have the calm condition. That's how Luffy catched Satori and how he first kicked Enel.

Didn't rias just use power of destruction to destroy kizaru? While she can hurt intangible being as well?

To summarize the arguments from both sides so people don't have to read the entire thread.

Rias- She has thought based stat amping that multiplies her speed and power by 2 each time she does it and she spams it. Her attacks are made out of Power of Destruction, which is existence erasure that erases the entire physical body and most of the soul. She can use duplication on her attacks to make more of them. She can sense how much stronger her opponent is than her so she knows to take him seriously. She also has combat applicable teleporting. Also, thought based mind hax that can do things from sleep inducement to erasing memory of events or hypnosis.

Borsalino- He starts with the AP advantage since he is around 28 gigatons and Rias is much stronger than 5.91 gigatons. Borsalino should have decent Observation Haki compared to Katakuri, which should help in dodging Rias's attacks. (Observation Haki is like spider sense but can evolve to precog if good enough. It is unknown if Borsalino's is precog level). He also has danmaku with his light attacks.

Also, Luki there are 5 votes for Rias. Me, Schnee, Burning, Anonymous, and Jacky.

Back