• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions for Extra and Extella characters (Mainly Artoria and Karna)

Dunno if this matters, but in Extella Link, everyone has access to something called the "Moon Drive", which basically makes you stronger and the official description says that it "draws power directly from the Moon Cell".

Probably nothing but something of note, since Artoria also has access to this Moon Drive thing.

Could be of some importance, but we don't have a good way to measure just how much stronger it makes them.

For example, Sefar was above Kiara and the MMC servants, who were above the Moon Cell itself. Moon Crux Nero and Tamamo can damage a weakened Sefar. Artoria defeated Moon Crux Tamamo. So we know just how much the Moon Crux/Regalia boosts them, and we know how much the Moon Cell boosted Artoria.

Do we have something like that for Extella Link?

Well, in Extella Link, the bad guy's ultimate goal is to assimilate all of the Mooncell into one thing, and he could do it with the Monolith thingy that has a relation to Altera. The monolith gets placed into his mech, and then the heroes basically have to destroy his mech now or else the whole Mooncell will be sucked in, core and all.

Also I think there was a statement somewhere that the Moon Drive is similar to the Moon Crux? I'd have to check again.

KnightOfSunlight said:
No. Counter Guardians are vastly below this level. As far as we know, only Arcueid can reach similar levels when she is Archtype Earth.
Actually, the high servant in moon cell is base on counter guardian.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Damaging Sefar, who was above the Moon Cell in power, and should roughly be comparable to BB in terms of power. Additionally, Moon Crux is powered by the Moon Cell, so there's that.
About this, if played the last route when valber manage to reach this solar system. Moon Crux was not enough to beat it. Mystic gear was one of the choices on what to use, but didnt.

Edit: Ima repley that part in a bit.

Edi: ****, cant find the chapter for that line.

Yobo Blue said:
Problem is that VS isn't reusable and is a permanent downgrade on Karna, which is less than Ea which is a reusable one shot.
Ita retconned in Extella Link iirc, he can use VS twice against Charlie and Arjuna

KnightOfSunlight said:
That sounds like the classic Nasu hype up.
Remember how Kanshou and Byakuya should be capable of killing any inhuman monster, including Tiamat amped Gorgon?
I am not sure why you are using this as proof of anything, when that's the original Kanshou and Bakuya, not the downgraded Kanshou and Bakuya.

"Q: If the original Kansho and Bakuya take the stage in the Holy Grail War, as the twin swords reaching the realm of Gods due to the sacrifice of human lives, will they possess powers as Noble Phantasms? Or, since they did not have wielders in the legend, thus cannot become Noble Phantasms?

A:
Absolutely without a doubt that they will be true Noble Phantasms. They will be extremely strong anti-monster Noble Phantasms. Rider's ultimate form--Gorgon Lv100, or the extra-dimensional evil god summoned by Gilles, will all be cut down in a single strike."

- Fate/Complete Material III.

And like I said before, I inherently don't think any of this matters and should be applied at all.

Extella by pure design is made so that all servants can beat any opposition in their designated Side stories. Arthoria beats Gilgamesh and Iskander at the same time, yet both Iskander and Jeanne should be comparable to her as all Top Servants are summoned directly by the Moon Cell, yet in his own route Gilgamesh easily defeats Saber and even Nero comments, just like Tamamo, that her Moon Crux would do nothing to Gilgamesh, yet Gilgamesh is again defeated in other side stories, and Gilgamesh also easily defeats Jeanne who should again scale to Iskander, and Iskander himself is both defeated by and then defeats Altera. This is without counting all of the OTHER Servants.

In general, I just don't feel this deserves any kind of key, either that or everyone involved needs to get a new key by virtue of not being hopelessly worthless against someone that could match someone that should scale to any of the people that reach Low 2-C.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
And like I said before, I inherently don't think any of this matters and should be applied at all.

Extella by pure design is made so that all servants can beat any opposition in their designated Side stories. Arthoria beats Gilgamesh and Iskander at the same time, yet both Iskander and Jeanne should be comparable to her as all Top Servants are summoned directly by the Moon Cell, yet in his own route Gilgamesh easily defeats Saber and even Nero comments, just like Tamamo, that her Moon Crux would do nothing to Gilgamesh, yet Gilgamesh is again defeated in other side stories, and Gilgamesh also easily defeats Jeanne who should again scale to Iskander, and Iskander himself is both defeated by and then defeats Altera. This is without counting all of the OTHER Servants.

In general, I just don't feel this deserves any kind of key, either that or everyone involved needs to get a new key by virtue of not being hopelessly worthless against someone that could match someone that should scale to any of the people that reach Low 2-C.
What if each side story is a different timeline within the Moon Cell ? (Inb4 I'm joking) and to be honest, there should be a reason for each of those, like Artoria for instance (Since shes in the OP) is amped way more by the Moon Cell in her Side story while in other routes she's just regarded as a Top Servant. That's just how i see it

The problem then is, where is this amp even stated and why isn't she as amped outside of her own story? If we had basis for this assertion maybe, but is there any reason to believe this beyond personal speculation to make heads and tails out of the fact that people that should scale above others get defeated?

there is no way that Apocrypha's Karna has 2-A AP with Vasavi Shakti and 2-A durability with Kavacha Kundala, i agree with the Karna revision

here is my 2-cents with Extealla stuff. Its all wonky, and it looks like it has its own scaling that probably shouldn't be used outside of the Mooncell.

Extella link though. Remember the tree or the image shown in archimedes explanation of the multiverses? Extella Link Quest menu showcases that, and they end up branching off to different routes. So, it probably wouldn't be too impossible for those amps to be for that timeline.

Back