• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reviewing Acausality Type 5 in profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do those verses really have the statement needed?
Depends on your standards for feats. CM, for example, has the Outer Gods being changeless, yet they can still be interacted with in multiple ways. If your standard is high enough, then almost nothing would qualify.

I had a simple idea on how the new type 5 works (i.e. being beyond one system of causality and being unable to be interacted with by beings from said system), yet from reading this thread and others for the past few weeks I reached the conclusiong that I honestly no longer knows what the standards for Type 5 even are.

I am still waiting for an actual character that qualifies for this; otherwise, let's remove the standards. Being strict is no solution either.
The context matters; no author is obligated to be that explicit in mentioning it. They all tend to have that meaning.

Most of these 1-A to 0 have Aca 5 because they have TD3 to 4 which transcended every system of the verse which also including causality, which we can find in the description of their AP, so yeah, they got the abilities automatically, some is transcended/beyond character that already have Aca 5 so they also got the ability due to upscaling

It was always supposed to be that way.
Well yeah, it was always rare, but it was never THIS rare, but not to the point where characters with great reasoning are having it debated, let alone removed.

At this point, Type 5 is just nigh impossible to obtain unless you transcend the entire cosmology/characters unbound by causality in it. (or at least that's how it feels to me, I don't really know)

Something to that affect, this isn't the thread to discuss this.
Aight, the point is that Order of Causality is a Duality in the verse and both Anos and Graham lacks and beyond Overall order, meaning they lack all of those I mentioned in the above comment.
Transduality. No clue what Type, haven't checked the results of the thread yet.
Order is duality and TD and above order is the reason, and above them is Anos and Graham, but well, we might even get something more broken than Aca 5. Sayonara and Ty.

Well yeah, it was always rare, but it was never THIS rare, but not to the point where characters with great reasoning are having it debated, let alone removed.

At this point, Type 5 is just nigh impossible to obtain unless you transcend the entire cosmology/characters unbound by causality in it. (or at least that's how it feels to me, I don't really know)
Even this does not qualify according to the standards lol

The only verse i think can have Aca 5 with this new standard is possibly The Elder Scroll, since i have some knowledge of the verse (not much though)

The only verse i think can have Aca 5 with this new standard is possibly The Elder Scroll, since i have some knowledge of the verse
Any direct statement of interaction + the connection to cause and effect? Drop scans or justification. For more info: The statement should look like this:
"We can't interact with them at all. They are outside this world, unbound by the chains of cause and effect."
And no need to try about context, it seems it will be ignored anyways.

Care to explain why? So we can get an idea of what could possibly have it
Something like this:
Acausality (Type 5. Aka personifies a fractured, non-linear concept of time in which all events are always happening simultaneously in spite of contradictions,[9][6] with phenomena participating in it being as such unbound by cause, duration, consequence and eventuality,[15][16] and the very lives of the Gods being described as unable to support most of the qualities of a narrative due to that.[1] Can access fully static states of existence outside of Aurbic Time, in which all of his actions occur eternally and continuously, even when, from a linear perspective, they are already long accomplished[17]), Existence Erasure (The Et'Ada are stated to be capable of submitting othe spirits to "sithite erasure."[17]

Acausality (Type 5. Gods of Lorkhan's ken are completely beyond linear time and reside in a state where all events are always happening simultaneously,[5][6] being as such unbound by cause, duration, consequence and eventuality,[7][8] with their lives being described as unable to support most of the qualities of a narrative.[1] Can access fully static states of existence outside of Aurbic Time, in which all of his actions occur eternally and continuously, even when, from a linear perspective, they are already long accomplished[9]

This does not qualify at all. This can be removed.

Something like this:
Sorry but this also does not qualify, no mention of interaction at all.

Acausality (Type 5. Gods of Magnus' ken are completely beyond linear time and reside in a state where all events are always happening simultaneously,[5][6] being as such unbound by cause, duration, consequence and eventuality,[7][8] with their lives being described as unable to support most of the qualities of a narrative[1])

This does not qualify as well. No mention of interaction.

All previous powers and abilities on an immensely greater scale, as well as: Acausality (Type 5. Gods of Trinimac's ken are completely beyond linear time and reside in a state where all events are always happening simultaneously,[7][13] being as such unbound by cause, duration, consequence and eventuality,[14][15] with their lives being described as unable to support most of the qualities of a narrative.[1] Can access fully static states of existence outside of Aurbic Time, in which all of his actions occur eternally and continuously, even when, from a linear perspective, they are already long accomplished[16])

This also does not qualify for acc type 5 new standards. No mention of interaction statements

actually it is appropriate. void body does not exceed causality in a single layer , it is the end of everything in general void body is independent and separate from all possible time and cannot be related to causality and is beyond it .

All previous powers and abilities on an immensely greater scale, as well as Acausality (Type 5. Aka personifies a fractured, non-linear concept of time in which all events are always happening simultaneously in spite of contradictions,[9][6] with phenomena participating in it being as such unbound by cause, duration, consequence and eventuality,[15][16] and the very lives of the Gods being described as unable to support most of the qualities of a narrative due to that.[1] Can access fully static states of existence outside of Aurbic Time, in which all of his actions occur eternally and continuously, even when, from a linear perspective, they are already long accomplished[17

This does not qualify either, no mention of interaction statements at all

actually it is appropriate. void body does not exceed causality in a single layer , it is the end of everything in general void body is independent and separate from all possible time and cannot be related to causality and is beyond it .
Still does not qualify. No mention of interaction statements.

Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 2), Abstract Existence (Type 1), Transduality (Type 2), Large Size (Type 11), Incorporeality, Acausality (Type 5), Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Law Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Types 1, 2, 3 and 4)

No justification should be changed or removed

Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 2), Abstract Existence (Type 1), Transduality (Type 3), Large Size (Type 11), Incorporeality, Acausality (Type 5), Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Law Manipulation

Same as Padomay: No justification. Should be removed or changed

"no interaction statement"

this shouldn't even matter unless their actually interacted with, unless it's by other Type 5
This is how our new standards work. I am really aware, all profiles should logically have acc type 5. But if the new standards say, mentioning interaction is a must, those do not qualify again.

Why not just edit your main post with these profiles instead of spamming the thread with 6 other posts?
My bad (I really go over 40 profiles to search for justification), and if I did with one post, it would be a long wall. But again, if this solves.

I used to think that type 4 is above a certain system of causality and type 5 is beyond all causal systems. i.e. the characters don't have any interaction anti feat anyway, I can't say anything if there is a need for an expression that cannot be interacted specifically.

I used to think that type 4 is above a certain system of causality and type 5 is beyond all causal systems. i.e. the characters don't have any interaction anti feat anyway, I can't say anything if there is a need for an expression that cannot be interacted specifically.
I actually said that exact argument on the first page. But I got the response that the interaction statements need to be mentioned anyway.

These new standards suck massive dick tbh.

Like what ******* series will say "Oh lul, you see im above cause and effect so your attacks will never affect me BECAUSE I am above cause and effect LMAO"

Till now, I haven't seen a single series qualify for type 5.
Well we have a character that have a similiar quote in fate, but i'm not sure if this qualify as type 5

These new standards suck massive dick tbh.

Like what ******* series will say "Oh lul, you see im above cause and effect so your attacks will never affect me BECAUSE I am above cause and effect LMAO"

Till now, I haven't seen a single series qualify for type 5.
This is legit what I've been trying to say.

I'm reading this thread. Amd I was thinking...

Basically.... if a profile list TD, BDE, HDE, NEP, AE type 1. Or some other incorporal existence.

Your not getting Type 5 Acausality because the "well they can't be interacted with" will just shift from Acausality to some other ability of those other types.

Effectively making it the hardest ability to get on the wiki, and it's no longer an NLF super Invulnerability hax that protects you from smurf abilities either.

So if a character has 6D type 4 Acausality. It suddenly becomes >>>> type 5 Acausality. This contradicts what type 5 Acausality is and is supposed to be. To my understanding and knowledge*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back