• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistant to Absolute Zero and Statistics Amplification for Sternritter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, blut vene is pretty much the main defense technique for all quincies.

So it's fairly save to assume As Nodt survives AZ with blut. Not to mention it's already proven and stated that blut vene can protect the user from extreme temperature like Yama's heat of 15 million degrees, so blut vene able to resist AZ which also an extreme temperatures of minus 273.15 degrees celsius isn't that much of a stretch.

How willpower allows you to resist atomic hax? it destroy his body on atomic level..before anything else his body need to survive first..

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
>Assuming a generic quincy ability everyone uses for defensive purposes is speculation.

>Tells me he resisted it with his willpower.
Lol. I said you could say. Its even worded as speculation. Im not saying he did.

Point was that its too vague.

Do you realize that your reasoning is even more nonsensical than with using blut? you ask for evidence of blut and now you say he can survive AZ who destroy his body with willpower? something that has never been done before in bleach? do you think this is fairy tail?

AnonymousBlank said:
@PaChi

As always has Blut on in every fight he was in and he (for PIS reasons) turned it off against AZ?
To claim that blut vene is the thing that prevents As Nodt from getting turned into atomic dust you'd need at least someone else resisting it with a clear showing of Blut Vene being active in both instances.

Sorry for asking for ''more proof'' before scaling resistance to atomic hax to literally every SternRitter out there.

Dat Dot said:
I mean, blut vene is pretty much the main defense technique for all quincies.
So it's fairly save to assume As Nodt survives AZ with blut. Not to mention it's already proven and stated that blut vene can protect the user from extreme temperature like Yama's heat of 15 million degrees, so blut vene able to resist AZ which also an extreme temperatures of minus 273.15 degrees celsius isn't that much of a stretch.
^What about this?

lmao you mean like the extreme temperature of Zanka No Tachi?

You want them to repeat everytime they use blut,a generic technique we know they all use without any indication?

Your being completely unreasonable.

@Dat Bot

Even if As Nodt had Blut Vene active, if he is the only one to show that resistance, scaling it to everyone else based on a singlr showing is wrong.

lmao you mean like the extreme temperature of Zanka No Tachi?

You want them to repeat everytime they use blut,a generic technique we know they all use without any indication?

Your being completely unreasonable.
Extreme temperatures like Zanka no Tachi can be resisted with durability alone. Unlike AZ.

Gerard also show to resist Hitsugaya freezing and Hitsugaya can freeze all matter and has powernull too.

It's not wrong at all because like I said several times.

• As Nodt isn't special in way shape or form involving the usage of Blut.
  • He isn't an elite or known to be particularly powerful.
  • It's the same technique used against Zanka No Tachi another extreme temperature ability.

MachTwo said:
Gerard also show to resist Hitsugaya freezing and Hitsugaya can freeze all matter and has powernull too.
Gerard has Low godly regen and The Miracle tho. Freezing him does little to him.

AnonymousBlank said:
Gerard has the Miracle though. Pretty sure thats the only reason he was still kicking.
Miracle only to keep him regenerate, he broke free from hitsugaya ice.

Cool just like AZ can also be apparently resisted with a durability boosting ability in Bleach.

Her Shikai is AZ which he resisted with generic Blut,and her Bankai 1 shot him completely which is logically above her shikai.

@Mach

If he is breaking free from the ice then he wasn't frozen solid. Miracle is also a power in the same vein as Mimihagi's stagnation, it ignores power null just like Almighty Yhwach does.

Regen and Reactive Evolution? regen wont help him to broke free from ice and in that form Reactive Evo only show kick in after byakuya completely destroy him.

@AnonymousBlank

Really? please look again at my first scan...why you bring Mimihagi's stagnation?

Gerard doesn't have reactive evolution -.-
I meant power level. But its not like Hitsugaya's is AZ so its offtopic here.

@Mach

You might want to look at your second scan where he busts out showing he isn't frozen solid. And Mimihagi was brought up to show the level of parts of the SK.

PaChi2 said:
I meant power level. But its not like Hitsugaya's is AZ so its offtopic here.
Hitsugaya is stated to have the strongest Ice based zanpakuto.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Mach
You might want to look at your second scan where he busts out showing he isn't frozen solid. And Mimihagi was brought up to show the level of parts of the SK.
What? he busts out because he can busts free from his ice..hitsugaya completely froze him in first scan..

That why I said he too has resistant to ice...thats the main point on why I bring Gerard.

How does reactive power level help him with Toshiro Bankai?

Why are we even talking about this?,such a simple CRT turned into this nonsense.

I rather not waste my time on this any longer for now,this gives me a headache so i'll wait for actual quantifable evidence against this.

AnonymousBlank said:
If he is frozen solid then he can't do anything. Hitsugaya covered him in alayer of ice as shown in your second scan.
Now you wanna said Rukia fail to frozen solid as too since he busts out from her ice?

Wow so Rukia cannot freeze As even with AZ, the same with Hitsugaya with Gerard too.

Even better feats. Thanks for agreeing.

@Mach

I dunno if you realized, but I am pro AZ resistance. Gerard however wasn't hit with AZ, he was hit with power null which was ignored. You were the one arguing he was frozen solid (I don't even know why) which is clearly wrong.

Oh ok

I bring Gerard because pachi ask for any similar evidence for quincy resistant to ice based attack and I'm already angry thanks to nonsensical reasoning who come out of nowhere..can't think straight..

And why he was hit with power null which was ignored? his Ice can freeze all matter and power null too. its not just powernull

Well yeah thats what Toshiro said but he never said he had AZ and Gerard was shown to not be frozen solid. Ice resistance? Yes. AZ resistance? No, not unless the Blut resistances goes through.

Lol, if he had AZ too what is Rukia even for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back