• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistant to Absolute Zero and Statistics Amplification for Sternritter

Status
Not open for further replies.
> A possibly could be thrown at Bazz-B and NaNaNa since they displayed similar durabilityto As Nodt through Blut when the three of them were hit by the same blast from Yamamoto.

Wasn't the only reason they survived was because Bazz-B offset Yama's flames with his own?

Again, it is best to restart this thread with a summary and evidence in the first post, and then ask several staff members to reply: VS Battles Staff

Damage3245 said:
> A possibly could be thrown at Bazz-B and NaNaNa since they displayed similar durabilityto As Nodt through Blut when the three of them were hit by the same blast from Yamamoto.
Wasn't the only reason they survived was because Bazz-B offset Yama's flames with his own?
Odd isn't it, yet Bazz-B is shown later here to have been hit by the flames. Since they all survived, but were still hit. Bazz-B would have comparable durability.

If not through that, we can show when Bazz-B fought Haschwalth, that's superior durability than As Nodt taking hits from Post Training Rukia and PreTraining Byakuya.

Would remove NaNaNa though, no issue there.

Well, nothing is going to happen here without more staff input, so if you do not want to collaborate, I suppose that I will have to unsubscribe soon.

Just a thought; Resistance to Absolute Zero is being used here for As Nodt because it is not a simply considered a durability feat due to Absolute Zero negating conventional durability.

Which make it a bit puzzling why characters with comparable or superior durability is being looked at here since higher durability does not necessary mean higher resistance.

It is why - I am guessing - Royd Lloyd and Haschwalth do not have Resistance to Heat on their profile; because all they did was amp up their durability to tank Yama's heat.

It may be I'm just misunderstanding the meaning behind the Resistance & Durability pages.

Royd and Haschwalth don't have Resistance to Heat on their profiles? Why don't they? Royd literally says in that chapter that they only reason he wasn't turned to ash from Yama's Bankai is because of Blut.

That probably constitutes it's own thread then.

The only reason superior Characters would be scaling is because their durability is based on an ability they all use that is based on the amount of energy they put into it to amp themselves. Thus why a superior Character that can apply more energy would scale.

I'm typing up a new thread though like Ant said so it gets more visibility and is easier to read.

That is true only in this case As Nodt survive via universal ability whom every Sternritter can use it. It's the same ability who work by pumping Reiatsu into veins to increase their defence. No reason for someone like As Nodt to have better Blut than the likes of Yhwach or every other Sternritter.

Why it's so hard to understand this simple concept?

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2111175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back