• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistant to Absolute Zero and Statistics Amplification for Sternritter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh Shikai rukia fail to kill base As with AZ but bankai Rukia one shot Vollständig As, so she has AZ who can one shot person who has resistant to AZ, I guess.

MachTwo said:
Ehh Shikai rukia fail to kill base As with AZ but bankai Rukia one shot Vollständig As, so she has AZ who can one shot person who has resistant to AZ, I guess.
That makes no sense but .. eh, hax is hax I guess.

MachTwo said:
I think Guenael Lee won't scale to. He is not Sternritter. Prob cant use blut.
He could manipulate reshi and he was made of flesh. Blut is exclusive to Quincy, not sternritter (Ie Masaki). I see no reason for him to be excluded.

That said his Blut is probably very weak.

Reading the fight again..As Nodt and blut vene in general have very Good resistance to extreme temperatures....but AZ isn't something you just resist,it is the coldest possible temperature an atom can reach before crumbling to nothingness.

In shikai Rukia Nicked As Nodt with her AZ blade which froze his entire body,unlike in Bankai when Rukia just sprays the creep with enough "AZ hax",As Nodt didn't stand a chance against Rukia bankai,he was frozen completely,one shotted and destroyed on an atomic level,resistance be damned.

My point is that while Rukia's body was undoubtedly at absolute zero in shikai..As Nodt wasn't,he just froze to a real low temperature(most likely close to AZ from touching her blade).if this warrant some resistance to AZ(considering he could touch such low temperature and survive)then so be it...he likely may have frozen completely to absolute zero,if he didn't have such resistance via blut.

Same thing happened with Gerard,while he put up a good fight and resistance with Toshiro freezing his cell functions to a stop,....in the end hitsugaya won,and Gerard had to abandon his previous body and just regenerate a new one completely.as his previous one had been frozen completely on a cellular level.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Thankfully we already know her Shikai is Absolute Zero,so there is no need to theorycraft the temperature As Nodt was hit with.
Lol not theorizing,As Nodt was hit with absolute zero in shikai,scratched with the blade to be exact but in bankai Rukia basically just bath him with it and you could see clearly the different effects both had.. One had what you'd expect to happen when a person is hit by absolute zero....it's like letting a 2000 degree blowtorch touch your fingers and then your entire body..only when it touches your entire body that your body will heat up to 2000 degrees ....sorry I ran out of analogy,this was the best I could think of

Unless is stated otherwise in fiction if hit by AZ then you will be froze at AZ temperature, I dont know why you use headcanon analogy with zero source from manga or anywhere else.

This is nonsense absolute zero is absolute zero and that is shikai,her Bankai is unknown except it's a massive range increase and it's likely more potent too her body was even starting to shatter meanwhile shikai only gave her a paper cut.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Byakuya should get resistance as well since he touches Bankai Rukia and enters the frozen area.
Byakuya wasn't present during the actual AZ attack,he must have shunpo'd back from a distance..Rukia was beginning to melt and she wasn't at absolute zero anymore...but byakuya still has tremendous resistance for touching her,when she and the environment where still close to AZ temperature.but I don't think is AZ resistance.

Rukia herself stated it's absolute zero and even give us the exact temperatures of AZ so As Nodt definitely got frozen at AZ even when using her shikai.

AZ

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
This is nonsense absolute zero is absolute zero and that is shikai,her Bankai is unknown except it's a massive range increase and it's likely more potent too her body was even starting to shatter meanwhile shikai only gave her a paper cut.

No need to be Hostile,just that AZ is an atomic disintegratiom ability...that you don't resist physically,except equipped with HAX to do so... AZ as an ability that doesn't become more potent..there is no temperature lower than that,once you hit that temperature you start to crumble atomically,which is exactly what happened to As Nodt

This is fiction. In theory you cannot become less than nothing, yet we have multiple Regenerationn who is superior to Regenerationn from nothing.

This is fiction and a character in Saint Seiya stated Absolute Zero is trash against him and that you need a lower temperature to affect him. Who says you can't physically resist it?,Absolute Zero isn't even something we can actually achieve and Blut is the same hax that stand near a man as hot as the core of the sun and only suffer a busted lip while he is slowly destroying everything else.and I'm not being hostile but I am somewhat annoyed,but not hostile in any way.

About the Zanka no Tachi thing, Bazz's ability can work on Sternritter so I think only Jugo and (fake + real) Yhwach should get the resistance to the heat from Yama-jii's Bankai.

"Absolute Zero isn't even something we can actually achieve and Blut is the same hax that stand near a man as hot as the core of the sun and only suffer a busted lip while he is slowly destroying everything else"

You dont need hax to do that. Just durability.

Burning Full Fingers said:
About the Zanka no Tachi thing, Bazz's ability can work on Sternritter so I think only Jugo and (fake + real) Yhwach should get the resistance to the heat from Yama-jii's Bankai.
Yama-jii Bankai passive heat will vaporize any Tier 7 quincy.

I think resisting Yama-jii Bankai passive heat will only be scaled to High 6-A, prob wont be scale to gremmy too since he way weaker than jugram/yhwach in High 6-A.

okay fine then I concede,i'm largely being misinterpreted. Rukia temperature reaches AZ am not against that..As Nodt was indeed hit by AZ am not against that either..just saying being scratched by a sword and being blasted shouldn't amount to the same thing,which is why I used the blowtorch analogy.

Just that giving As Nodt resistance to AZ and then someone brings out a scene of him being one shotted by AZ..yep that wouldn't be iffy at all.

Yama-Ji's heat was already calculated multiple times by multiple experts in Bleach, calcs, and thermodynamics; across multiple forums . . . . Always with the same result.

Freeze resistance I can maybe see since it might be hax, but Heat is purely a matter of measuring power output. Ask any calc member familiar with thermodynamics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back