• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Resistance to Extreme Heat Manipulation

Yhwach should have Resistance to Extreme Heat Manipulation due to having superior Blut Vene to Royd Lloyd whom can withstand Yamamoto's Bankai heat aura, fundamentally this would be the same as his resistance to Absolute Zero which is already listed on his profile;
Resistance to Absolute Zero via Blut Vene (Due to being more powerful than As Nodt he should be able to replicate the same level of resistance As showed to Rukia Kuchiki's shikai)
I suggest it be changed to something like this
Resistance to Absolute Zero and Extreme Heat Manipulation via Blut Vene (Due to being more powerful than As Nodt and Royd Lloyd he should be able to replicate the same level of resistance they showed to Rukia Kuchiki's shikai and Yamamoto's bankai respectively)
This would also apply to Royd Lloyd himself, who oddly enough doesn't have it listed either.

Since I don't know what the heck the Blunt Vene is or how it works, I'd like to ask is there anything special about between each user or is it just some basic Quincy technique?.

Since I don't know what the heck the Blunt Vene is or how it works, I'd like to ask is there anything special about between each user or is it just some basic Quincy technique?.
It's a basic Quincy technique, all pure Quincy can use it naturally without training.

If you want to wait to decide on the outcome of this until Damage's thread concludes, that's fine.

It's a basic Quincy technique, all pure Quincy can use it naturally without training.

If you want to wait to decide on the outcome of this until Damage's thread concludes, that's fine.
It’s a Quincy defensive technique.
Channeling the reishi through the blood for defense
If that's the case then I don't have a problem with the addition. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything special to them.

Back