• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistant to Absolute Zero and Statistics Amplification for Sternritter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite simple. As Nodt can survive from shikai Rukia Absolute Zero thanks to his Blut, he has no other mean to resisting Absolute Zero except with his Blut and because Blut is a universal ability for Sternritter so this will be scale to other Sternritter as well

AZ
Az1
Az2
Az3
Az4
In addition, all Sternritter need to have Statistics Amplification via Blut. Blut Vene will increase defence and Blut Arterie will increase offense.

Let's discuss :/

Pretty straight forward to me,I see no reason it shouldn't scale with Blut since all the others have it as well.

Does this also qualify as resistance to matter manipulation or are they seperate?

I'm surprised the stat amp hasn't already been added to profiles. I'm not too sure if we should scale it to all the SR since they could have different strength Blut. Masaki's Vene was noted to be far stronger for her age/experience

I agree with this, they have two feats of resisting extreme temperatures from 15 million degrees to absolute zero.

AppleLord said:
Yhwach/Loyd, and Jugram survived The Sun's core heat with Blut Vene too. So heat resistance to everyone?
Maybe they will got Heat Resistance too. Lord Boros has Heat Resistance via (His entire species evolved to be able to survive the harsh environment of his home planet, which was shown to be covered in lava) And I think survive heat from Sun's core>>>lava

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Misaki isn't a stern but just a average quincy,that is also unquantifable since she is completely unknown with no direct comparision.
She tanked White no problem. The same White who was causing plenty of problems for Prime Isshin who should logically be stronger than the FKT Isshin that handled Aizen.

Resistance to extreme temperatures for everyone.

Resistance to Absolute Zero to As Nodt.

Stats amp for everyone.

AnonymousBlank said:
I'm surprised the stat amp hasn't already been added to profiles. I'm not too sure if we should scale it to all the SR since they could have different strength Blut. Masaki's Vene was noted to be far stronger for her age/experience
I just checked and Masaki Kurosaki doesn't have a profile here. :/

PaChi2 said:
Resistance to extreme temperatures for everyone.
Resistance to Absolute Zero to As Nodt.

Stats amp for everyone.
There are nothing special for As Nodt Blut.

Except this isn't DBZ Pachi nor is As Nodt a character of relevancy, nor does he have any special traits.
>Beats Byakuya easily

>About to wreck Renji too

>Not relevant

Let me go rethink my life.

Except this isn't DBZ Pachi nor is As Nodt a character of relevancy, nor does he have any special traits.
Let me be clearer, AZ is atomic hax. Scaling resistances to the rest of the SR to atomic hax with only one feat from As Nodt is iffy. Scaling resistances to harsh temperatures is much easier to pass.

And it becomes even more iffy when Hitsugaya can freeze someone like Gerard with zero trouble.

AnonymousBlank said:
>Beats Byakuya easily

>About to wreck Renji too

>Not relevant

Let me go rethink my life.
As Nodt Schrift is not even focus in defence nor he is close to as most powerful Sternritter. and he beat Byakuya with his Fear hax.

wreck Renji? so? base Mask who is fodder to captain level shinigami one shot renji too.

They're all from the same technique there is no 0 difference between them besides the tier your in,you can't scale 1 resistance feat to everyone then say you can't scale the other feat as well especially when As Nodt isn't anything special like at all literally.

Hitsugaya has the strongest Ice Type Zanpaktou in the series which comes along with Power Nullification and a statement that he can freeze all forms of matter,Gerard also easily broke out of it as well...

@Sigurd I don't think anyone disagrees with the stronger Ritters/SS, just the lower end ones like Pepe, Mask, Driscoll, BG9 etc.

"They're all from the same technique there is no 0 difference between them besides the tier your in,you can't scale 1 resistance feat to everyone then say you can't scale the other feat as well especially when As Nodt isn't anything special like at all literally."

Welp. Its especifally stated that he survived with Blut? No.

Did Lloy survive explicitly with Blut? yeah.

The higher you go in hax, more proof is required. And scaling AZ resistance without even the mention of Blut is an eh.

PaChi2 said:
Let me be clearer, AZ is atomic hax. Scaling resistances to the rest of the SR to atomic hax with only one feat from As Nodt is iffy. Scaling resistances to harsh temperatures is much easier to pass.

And it becomes even more iffy when Hitsugaya can freeze someone like Gerard with zero trouble.
But Hitsugaya's Ice negates and stops all powers. Why didn't he fought Yhwach?

PaChi2 said:
"They're all from the same technique there is no 0 difference between them besides the tier your in,you can't scale 1 resistance feat to everyone then say you can't scale the other feat as well especially when As Nodt isn't anything special like at all literally."
Welp. Its especifally stated that he survived with Blut? No.

Did Lloy survive explicitly with Blut? yeah.

The higher you go in hax, more proof is required. And scaling AZ resistance without even the mention of Blut is an eh.
So you wanna all of base Sternritter with no Blut Whatsoever to have resistant to AZ?

"So you wanna all of base Sternritter with no Blut Whatsoever to have resistant to AZ?"

Refer to my first post.

No he not, so what? As Nodt has no special deff in anything, his Blut or his base def without blunt is nothing special. he can be scaled to other Sternritter regardless if he use blunt or not.

Resistant via Blut will just lessen their resistant since all Sternritter deff will become better with Blut.

As Nodt literally walks around with Blut active,it's an instanteous ability as a far as we know and we have yet to see a Quincy implied to not ever be using it so i'm not sure what your asking me.

0495-016
Oh look is Blut

0496-007
Blut

There is no reason to assume he isn't using Blut lol.

Seems the problem to me here is the fact that it's Absolute Zero.

• As Nodt isn't known for his blut or defensive capability.
  • As Nodt isn't quantifiably above most sternritters.
  • Blut is a technique every Quincy uses.

"Ad Nodt is nothing special and therefore everyone else scales". That's your reasoning.

And Im telling you that unless there is solid evidence (which this is not) that the mechanism behind the resistance is shared among all the individuals, we dont scale resistances like that.

Okay?

>Solid Evidence that mechanism behind the resistance is shared among the individuals.

What mechanics lol? it's just the hardening of blood with the only one being different in the entirety of Bleach is a Yhwach exclusive variant where he projects it as a corrosive barrier, your making this technique appear to be very complicated and difficult to quantify.

>Solid Evidence that mechanism behind the resistance is shared among the individuals.

What mechanics lol? it's just the hardening of blood with the only one being different in the entirety of Bleach is a Yhwach exclusive variant where he projects it as a corrosive barrier, your making this technique appear to be very complicated and difficult to quantify.
I already told you that assuming its Blut Vene what saves As Nodt is speculation. Hell, if you read the scans you could say that his willpower allowes him to resist AZ and I'd have as much proof of that as you have claiming that it must be Blut.

And about Rukia oneshoting Yhwach: Devilman or however its spelled oneshots Golden Frieza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back