• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Requests to add matchup results to profile pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to ask permission for that...

@Faisal He was only Continent at the time, and at any rate he already has a win against a Yu Yu Hakusho character on his victories list.

ThePerpetual said:
@Faisal He was only Continent at the time, and at any rate he already has a win against a Yu Yu Hakusho character on his victories list.
Madara still has far better abilities regardless of the tier. He could simply fly up and solo the verse with infinite tsukuyomi even if he was continent level. Nobody in YYH has as many feats as Madara anyway

Even Obito should be able to solo with his feats imo

I thought that Sakura and Aang were unlocked?

Edit: It appears Sakura thread is locked

Should I add the Saitama victory by myself? Also Madara page is also locked

Sorry to bother again, but Saitama is mentioned on Madara's page under both losses and inconclusive matches. Please remove the inconclusive. Thanks

That was already added.

I know I'm asking it'd be removed though given that he already beat someone stronger than Madara.Thats like me pitting other DB characters against Hades.

I am already very busy monitoring the regular edits in this wiki, so the other admins are going to have to help out with the requests in this thread. A6colute told me that he was going to do so.

I know I'm asking it'd be removed though given that he already beat someone stronger than Madara.

And? It's not a reason for removing this result.

This is not a stomp thread, so...

A6colute said:
I know I'm asking it'd be removed though given that he already beat someone stronger than Madara.

And? It's not a reason for removing this result.

This is not a stomp thread, so...
At least moon level low-mid quadruple Mach vs At least planet level high quadruple Mach

At least moon level low-mid quadruple Mach vs At least planet level high quadruple Mach

And? This difference is not very high.

A6colute said:

And? This difference is not very high.
Difference in power is over 200x .And he won against someone stronger so what was the point

Difference in power is over 200x

If characters have some hax abilities, this difference is nothing.

And he won against someone stronger so what was the point

And? If character1 > character2 and character2 > character3 this not automatically means that character1 > character3.

1.Fair point but regardless his hax was ignored in the thread and it was just people saying madara tards and stuff.

2.Kaguya has all Madaras abilities on a much bigger scale so yes in this case character 1>character 2 automatically means character 1>character 3

Anyway, this thread is not a stomp thread, so it's result may be added to character's pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back