• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Request to discourage matchups involving Naruto/Bleach characters

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
So since there are major revisions on the works for the entirety of these two verses, I believe any matches including characters from said verses should be discouraged until said revisions are put in place, similar to the case when Fairy Tail was under revision.

This would go for Revision Threads regarding these verses as well.

Now Naruto/Bleach matches will start rushing to my mind. I'm already thinking of Erza vs Ulquiorra. Why did you do this to me?

Perhaps a rule can be added that until the Bleach/Naruto revisions are conpleted, all forms of Naruto vs Bleach threads should not be allowed at the moment?

Idk. How can we help improve the revisions when we can't suggest anything in threads? Maybe one single revision discussion thread for each revision being done, so the person doing the revison wouldn't get his wall spammed?

The thing is we don't suggest anything, this is a solo mission and he's ignoring everything while doing the revisions.

So anything we have to say should be added on/discuss afterwards since he already has so much to do

It would be a while until the Naruto/Bleach revisions are complete. So I will ask around the other staff members and see how they feel about this subject.

It may be a long while until those Bleach/Naruto revisions may come up.

@Aizen

Does it have to be solo? I recall KuuIchigo and LordAizenSama helping each other for the previous bleach revisions. I mean it's not like help is unappreciated. And it can also stop the possible spam of threads regarding things the revision didn't address after the revisions have been done already. And since the revision will be already done people will complain about why the topic is still being discussed, even though some valid points may have been missed out. Hence I don't see why just having one big thread for each revision is such a bad thing.

The matchups should be discouraged. If the revisions go through and statistics get adjusted, matches that have already been added will be requested to be removed. But nobody removes outdated versus matchups again, meaning that there will be outdated matches in characters' profiles that will be left unattended to.

But I guess matches involving the non canon, movie or novel characters can be allowed.

When the revisions go through, I don't mind going through the character profiles to look for outdated matchups.

I mean the locked pages. Like the Naruto vs Sasuke that has been sitting there for quite some time and Naruto's outdated losses that have been requested to be removed for some time.

Wait, is that section of their pages unlocked?

Perilouss said:
@Aizen
Does it have to be solo? I recall KuuIchigo and LordAizenSama helping each other for the previous bleach revisions. I mean it's not like help is unappreciated. And it can also stop the possible spam of threads regarding things the revision didn't address after the revisions have been done already. And since the revision will be already done people will complain about why the topic is still being discussed, even though some valid points may have been missed out. Hence I don't see why just having one big thread for each revision is such a bad thing.

I'm just telling you how it is according to what i've been told. It's not like I actually have a say in the matter or how shit happens.

And it's not really a solo mission if you go to the blog there are people pointing things out etc etc, He deson't spend much time on it but what time he does get from others its on the blog

Even if annoying, i think we should not avoid users to do fights as they wish.

I think limiting them would be better, as it damages their individual freedom.

But, i have to say i would like to see other match-ups than Ichigo vs Naruto.

It's not like people won't make a thread if they're interested in a match-up.

So as long as they're aware of the revisions and that the match-up will likely be looked at again/removed they can do what they please. Not like we're gonna stop them.

But, i have to say i would like to see other match-ups than Ichigo vs Naruto.
I don't recall many people bringing this up..

But we all know who'd win

AM I RIGHT?

Personally i don't have a problem with the the battle thread, but most of them are probably gonig to get removed after the revisions so it seems more like a waste of time for the regular members.

^This

Thank you for putting it in a way I couldn't

BTW, how big of changes do you think will be in the end result? In terms of Tier for the God tiers.

Also, I've been keeping up with the blog, Keep up the good work bro!

Well since Chibaku tensei shouldn't powerscale to their normal AP Naruto top/god tiers are going to get a huge downgrade.Same as the high tier for reasons i'm going to say in detail on future blogs.

Regarding Bleach, most people are going to get a few downgrades since their Mountain level stats were pure nonsensical speculation but i've run into some powerscaling problems (for which i'm going to ask for LordAizen's and Kuuichigo's help).Ichigo, Aizen and Yhwach's stats will probably be changed into "At least Multi Continent level, likely Small Planet level".Though i've kinda put the Bleach revisions aside until i finish the Naruto revisions.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Well since Chibaku tensei shouldn't powerscale to their normal AP Naruto top/god tiers are going to get a huge downgrade.Same as the high tier for reasons i'm going to say in detail on future blogs.
Yeesh, sounds rough.

ScarletFirefly said:
Gwynbleiddd said:
Yeesh, sounds rough.

Right? R.I.P

Ichigo, Aizen and Yhwach's stats will probably be changed into "At least Multi Continent level, likely Small Planet level".Though i've kinda put the Bleach revisions aside until i finish the Naruto revisions.
Wait all three of them are going to have the same Tier? huh..

nd yea, I understand man take your time... Just show mercy to Naruto cuz..nostalgia

Ugh. I'll forever miss 5-C Naruto. I'm guessing they will be adjusted to at least Multi Continent level, likely far higher scaling from being above Toneri while the Chibaku Tensei users get Small Planet level with Chibaku Tensei like Nagato?

^Didn't know Aizen believen in god, you know, since he proclaims himself as one? xD

Anyway, seems this thread has exhausted it's use now. All in all, matches can be made but it's very likely most of them will get removed.

ScarletFirefly said:
^Didn't know Aizen believen in god, you know, since he proclaims himself as one? xD
Anyway, seems this thread has exhausted it's use now. All in all, matches can be made but it's very likely most of them will get removed.
Even this wasn't according to Keikaku, Aizen doesn't know what to think RN

Back