• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remove calculations that have not yet been accepted in TKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
This verse has lots of problems but I am retired now, so I will turn a blind eye
Also the one who added the unaccepted calcs should be reported that is a rule violation

Could you check this out, its just the calcs but I calculated them
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Vapourrrrr/Tokyo_Revengers_assorted_feats
No I won't Tokyo revengers is not a verse I like visiting at all
Once again, this should not be a matter of argument. If the calculations are accepted by the staff at any point, then include them later. Currently, they have not been accepted. I despise stretching things out. I know you're trying to push it and engage in a debate, which slows down the process. That makes many CGM annoyed and unwilling to participate in this verse anymore. Do you know that this kind of situation does not yield good results? If this continues, the verse may have issues and might be deleted from this wiki.

This has received acceptance from one staff member. I will remove it, so I warn you not to revert it back to its original state, as that may result in you being reported.
This is basically right I'm not willing to handle that since the blogs and other things are pretty bad and aren't handled following the way we do stuff on the wiki

You'll have to ask someone else

Honestly, what I seem to be getting out from this verse is that literally almost everything is bad including the calcs. Y'all are better off just deleting the verse and starting all over again

Honestly, what I seem to be getting out from this verse is that literally almost everything is bad including the calcs. Y'all are better off just deleting the verse and starting all over again
Were not deleting the verse stop suggesting it, its far to much work, unless ofcourse you want to do it

Were not deleting the verse stop suggesting it, its far to much work, unless ofcourse you want to do it
Dude, you realize the verse is in an extremely bad state to the point that almost every CGM refuses to evaluate anything from the verse. The verse needs a revamp for it's own good, and sure, I'm aware that it's a lot of work, but you could still seek for help anytime. It's not even that hard

Dude, you realize the verse is in an extremely bad state to the point that almost every CGM refuses to evaluate anything from the verse. The verse needs a revamp for it's own good, and sure, I'm aware that it's a lot of work, but you could still seek for help anytime. It's not even that hard
I think it's mostly the status quo. If everything get's deleted then there will be more scrutiny to the calcs. Also if the supporter's attitude doesn't change then nothing will even with a verse profile deletion.

Literally this

Anybody who doesn't accept a Calc is the devil and biased against the verse, I know it's not really like that, but honest to God you think the GMCs want to face pushback on every little thing involving a verse?

I guess this is the next verse on the list I'll have to give the azontr rizz makeover.

This is duty for CGMs. They are here to evaluate calculations. Why seek for destruction of the verse, instead of supporting and helping it?
First of all, good joke.

Second of all, there's only so much bullshit people are willing to take for a verse they're not invested in, do you think there's no reason damn near every CGM refuses to evaluate this verse?

I suggest an alternative: simply evaluate the calculations instead.
You say that but when the calculation blog themselves are god awful and don't read well and when you've got a dozen thier blogs to evaluate I can say for damn sure I'm not wasting my time going back and forth with someone who won't listen to the opinion of a CGM or even make a decent looking blog when I have a life outside the wiki and not infinite time to bullshit with a verse as screwed as this one

You say that but when the calculation blog themselves are god awful and don't read well and when you've got a dozen thier blogs to evaluate I can say for damn sure I'm not wasting my time going back and forth with someone who won't listen to the opinion of a CGM or even make a decent looking blog when I have a life outside the wiki and not infinite time to bullshit with a verse as screwed as this one
First of all, good joke.

Second of all, there's only so much bullshit people are willing to take for a verse they're not invested in, do you think there's no reason damn near every CGM refuses to evaluate this verse?
I understand. Apologies.

Unless you want to lose your mind from sensory deprivation, no you do not.
Still better than it melting from trying to find out the paper with the specific "Finite Automaton" I need for research involving something about Pattern Avoidance which I am barely grasping while also learning however the Hell the system where I put in my hours works which still isn't working so I'm pretty sure I missed my first pay day which reminds me I still need to set up a time table or something.

Main problem is the toxic fanbase that tries to do everything to support the verse including pissing people off to agree with them. Of course that leads to people just not wanting to bother with it. Deletion would be good but it would also need to be followed by a change in the attitudes of the fans of TR.
This is duty for CGMs. They are here to evaluate calculations. Why seek for destruction of the verse, instead of supporting and helping it?
Also that would be in a normal fanbase where criticism would be met positively. This doesn't happen here and I would think most CGM do it as a hobby and don't want to deal with such stuff as they have enough things in their life to deal with.

This is yall not an actual valid reason to delete the verse. I could argue the same for GoW or Nasuverse for the treatment I get every time I go in their thread.

But it is not even a valid reason to delete verses like that.

This is yall not an actual valid reason to delete the verse. I could argue the same for GoW or Nasuverse for the treatment I get every time I go in their thread.

But it is not even a valid reason to delete verses like that.
Yeah it doesn't mean it has to be done that way. Just that as it is there are huge problems in basically everything regarding the verse and feats all over the place with dubious calcs.

Again, it could simply be done if we simply just rework on them but ain't no way we just delete the whole work for this reason.

I will check the calculations and will re-modify them. Whatever CGM say or want to point out, simply do what he says.

I trust KloL for example.

Again, it could simply be done if we simply just rework on them but ain't no way we just delete the whole work for this reason.

I will check the calculations and will re-modify them. Whatever CGM say or want to point out, simply do what he says.

I trust KloL for example.
Nah KLOL has tried with the TR verse before too numerous times they simply just don't listen or will try and sly their way around what they're told and I'm not advocating for the verse'a deletion but it is pretty bad.

Like you've gotta understand its rule breakingly bad as CRTs on ability additions have several times just been applied without any staff approval to the point where mad shit had to be removed or at least reviewed by staff in a crt to removle all that stuff. This is just one such example with they having used all these unaccepted calculations on the profiles to justify ratings.

Things just need to severely be turned around for the verse to even begin getting in track and as said before that can happen only when the supporters shape up and change the way they behave on the wiki.

Verse doesn't need deletion it needs actual good and heavy work by its fans and if it doesn't get that which is hasn't then it should be considered for deletion

I am aware it is a rule violation, I am not defending it. But it literally is not an actual solid objective reason to delete the verse based on our guidelines.
We simply can leave it to other member who is highly respected to re-do the calculations and follow the CGM instructions.

I can do it (not labeling myself as highly respected member since it is self-aggrandizement, but I will not really argue if there are mistakes), but I am only available for this next weekend.

I am aware it is a rule violation, I am not defending it. But it literally is not an actual solid objective reason to delete the verse based on our guidelines.
We simply can leave it to other member who is highly respected to re-do the calculations and follow the CGM instructions.

I can do it, but I am only available for this next weekend.
Yeah I said the same thing
Verse doesn't need deletion it needs actual good and heavy work by its fans and if it doesn't get that which is hasn't then it should be considered for deletion
Ans btw here's an example of KLOl even being dine with this verses shit

https://vsbattles.com/threads/bigge...wgrade-calculations-heheh.153545/post-5737096

I can do it, but I am only available for this next weekend.
The calculations are fine, TR supporters calcs have not been debunked yet and we have changed some accordingly and are still discussing others

What annoys me though is that there are multiple Tokyo revengers calculations that work but since CGM'S refuse to eval the verse these won't be checked out, even if we debate I still feel like they should get to eval'ed

The calculations are fine, TR supporters calcs have not been debunked yet and we have changed some accordingly and are still discussing others
This is simply being self-centered. When multiple calculation members are pointing out the flaws, you simply either:
  • You agree with their factual points (unless they are being blatant false)
  • Or you counter-address it by simply sending the guidelines that are written in this site, or well confirmed trusted sources.
You can't say “CGM” is just wrong and argue further. They are all following the basic math and the guidelines.

What annoys me though is that there are multiple Tokyo revengers calculations that work but since CGM'S refuse to eval the verse these won't be checked out, even if we debate I still feel like they should get to eval'ed
If that were this case thread, the thread about calc stacking, and the big downgrade thread all going on at once and all for this verse wouldn't be a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back