• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of Infinite Speed for GER

Let me explain why i created this thread

So i thinking here in my home about a future video i might make when my computer is fixed when i thought of something

Why does GER have infinite speed if normal people who don't have infinite speed can move in erased time?

Like,infinite speed is when you can move in a place which have the time as zero or time is stopped to better explain

This can't apply to Time Erasure because people can move in erased time

What i'm trying to say is that:

Time Stop=/=Time Erasure because normal people can move it in erased time while they can't in stopped time

GER doesn't have ∞ speed, but not for this reasons. This is just going to add to the false "oh we already talked about this" argument, just like the last time.

I thought lapitus already made a great argument about ger having infinite speed, i believe its in the other ger crt

>Why does GER have infinite speed if normal people who don't have infinite speed can move in erased time?

They cant, regardless of how the anime shows it, in the manga what's shown is the trails of every single action that happens wthin erased time, nothing is actually moving, it's simply forecasted trails, Diavolo makes that clear. Nothing is actually moving in the general sense of the word, it's like how in some fighting games you can leave trails, afterimages of actions you've already done, but it's the exact opposite of that, the afterimages of actions you will perform will appear. And before anyone says it, no, nowhere in the entire manga do you see the blood fall in erased time, hat's anime only.

>Like,infinite speed is when you can move in a place which have the time as zero or time is stopped to better explain

There is zero time, time literally does not exist. Only Diavolo has time, while everything else, be it humans, stands, clouds, the universe itself, all lack time, time is gone.

>This can't apply to Time Erasure because people can move in erased time

That's blatantly untrue, actually think about what you're saying for a second.

>Time Stop=/=Time Erasure because normal people can move it in erased time while they can't in stopped time

Time erasure is worse then time stop, at least in time stop time still exists, with time erasure, it's gone, doesnt even exist, it's less then stopped or 0, it isnt even there.

Edit: Should also make note Diavolo could only aimdodge GER and couldnt even percieve GER's movement, said movement being going from straight in front of him, dodging an attack, going to giorno, healing him, moving Giorno and himself like 30 feet behind Diavolo, into the air and then doing a pose. So Diavolo can react to GER is bullshit. And, last point is suspect but it's a thing I've seen thrown around, if GER's None are meant to mean it's high to the pointit cant be qualified via stand statistics, it would have a peak of infinite speed, as Notorious BIG, who already existed at that point, had the same speed as its peak. (And later mih).

Back