• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno Profile Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I’ve done a relatively big rework of Giorno’s profile. This is because there were quite a few things missing on it such as references and accepted abilities, as well as other stuff.

Current Profile

New Profile

Notable changes
  • Added References
  • Changed to bullet pointing
  • Added appropriate tabbers (including splitting up Giorno’s and Gold Experience’s sections)
  • Added missing abilities that were accepted on previous threads. These include:
    • Gold Experience’s Statistics Amplification and Reduction
    • Giorno’s and Gold Experience’s range
    • GER’s Power Nullification
      • (Can link the threads where they were accepted if people want it)
  • Added new abilities. These are:
  • Overhauled Giorno’s stamina as previously it was just a generic ‘High’, which the stamina page specifically says is not allowed, so yeah we got to fix that lol. Also gave me the chance to implement the 7 page muda onto his profile, which is nice.
  • Adjusted Giorno’s tiering so that Giorno’s statistics will be there on both Gold Experience’s and GER’s keys. Similar to how its done on Jotaro’s profile.
    • (This also clears up any possible confusion as the previous profile technically implies that Giorno himself is High 8-C in GER’s key, which is obviously not true)
Miscellaneous stuff:
  • Slightly tweaked the wording on GER’s empathic manipulation
  • Slightly expanded explanations on abilities such as sense manipulation to better detail what they can do
  • When Jojo Stands Lifting Strength CRT concluding??
Finally, I have reworded GER’s energy projection, but I am also considering removing it entirely. It’s currently says on his profile that he ‘shot raw energy at Diavolo’, but this is completely wrong. Jojoveller says that GER just flicked a pebble and the anime explicitly shows GER picking up the pebble before firing at Diavolo. Here’s what I currently got it written as in the sandbox:

(Flicked a pebble imbued with life energy at Diavolo with both the manga and the anime portraying this as an energy-like beam with extreme velocity with the energy later turning the debris into scorpions)

So I want to see how people want to go through with this, either to just reword it or to remove energy projection entirely. (Perhaps Limited Energy Projection could work?)

Anyway, that’s pretty much it. Feedback would be greatly appreciated on what can be improved, changed or reworded.

Agree: Rutaehh, Blunt_Claw, Chariot190, ZetsuEarly0, Valeska24, ZillertheBucko, Emirp sumitpo (staff)

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
When Jojo Stands Lifting Strength CRT concluding??
After I calc like, 3 or 4 more key feats for Part 3 and 4
i wanna finish up something else first tho because im almost done ad i's been cooking for like 8 months

Also this is fine.

I also still stand by that he did shoot a peeble at high speeds on diavolo, you can clearly see a line of energy extending beneath his hand, implying something flew to it, and you can see rock chunks on diavolo’s hand, and we use the anime for stuff like silver chariot’s coin feat, so if it clearly shows a peeble, than it should be so

I do think it should still have energy manipulation as the peeble seems to be both grabbed and imbued with his energy

I also still stand by that he did shoot a peeble at high speeds on diavolo, you can clearly see a line of energy extending beneath his hand, implying something flew to it, and you can see rock chunks on diavolo’s hand, and we use the anime for stuff like silver chariot’s coin feat, so if it clearly shows a peeble, than it should be so

I do think it should still have energy manipulation as the peeble seems to be both grabbed and imbued with his energy
Do you think that energy projection should be replaced by energy manipulation then?

Also do you agree with the rest of the CRT?

I think the soul stuff was 100% a byproduct of chariot requiem, since I highly doubt he would have the ability to freely move his soul otherwise. And even then it’d be limited, since it only worked after he died.

I think the soul stuff was 100% a byproduct of chariot requiem, since I highly doubt he would have the ability to freely move his soul otherwise. And even then it’d be limited, since it only worked after he died.
On second thought, it seems any body without a soul can just be hopped into during the chariot requiem arc
Polnareff did the same thing to the turtle even after requiem was killed and he was supposed to not be there anymore
so it’s most likely a more universal ability here

Polnareff did the same thing to the turtle even after requiem was killed and he was supposed to not be there anymore
Nah, Pol was an odd case because of Coco Jumbo's Stand ability. His soul was able to stay within the Stand Room.

Only Gio and Diavolo display shit like this, nobody else even when it would've been optimal like with the whole Diavolo possession fiasco, if they could move bodies freely whenever there unironically wouldn't have been an issue. **** they would have just went back to their normal bodies too.

im not saying it was him thou, it was likely a byproduct of SCR's fuckery that enabled it

hmm, you can send the crt to a moderator. It's normal that no one is looking
yh i've sent it to a few moderators now

I've also bolden the statistics for the range, stamina and intelligence sections as per the new standards

Now that 48hrs have passed since staff agreement, and the wide majority of users agreeing too, can the changes be applied to the profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back