• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch of the Millennia - Novel Kars vs Yhwach

Yobobojojo said:
He can still copy it's effects. Everyone has some level of Ripple energy, and Kars can still copy it
Okay. He will copy the effects. Reiatsu can only negate hax of weaker opponents, not stronger or of equal power. What good will it do to KarS?

Yobobojojo said:
He'll be able to copy Yhwach's stats at that point. Or at least use reiatsu at Yhwach's level
Can he copy a character "Tier"? Isn't that hax that will be negate by Reiatsu since he is weaker? -.-

He copied MiH, so yeah. Kars' copy comes from a state of being as the ultimate life form who can do anything any organism can, and I doubt Yhwach can negate a state of being

Yobobojojo said:
He copied MiH, so yeah. Kars' copy comes from a state of being as the ultimate life form who can do anything any organism can, and I doubt Yhwach can negate a state of being
Well, Reiatsu does negate hax from weaker characters, and Yhwach's Almighty also makes him inmune to abilities he sees. He was able to negate with the Almighty an ability that erase all of Yhwach's abilities, memories and stats and replaced them with that of a literal "ant".

Yobobojojo said:
Thing is, that's not the same as a state of being. Yhwach using the almighty just likely gets it copied
As long as Kars remains a Tier below Yhwach his hax won't work on him. He gets crush by reiatsu and his 37 souls get erase from existence by Yhwach's barrage of arrows. Nobody has provide proof that D4CU can still exist after all 37 souls of Kars have been erase from existence. Yhwach wins.

Yeah it seems pretty hard. Kars has a single shot and meanwhile Yhwach is basically ready for anything he throws. Gonna toss in my vote at Yhwach here.

Kars will just keep coming back though. Standard Battle Assumptions dictate that if a character isn't put into a state where he can't attack the opponent, it is not a victory.

So Yhwach won't win unless he has a way of taking care of D4CU and BtD before Kars gains knowledge of him and uses it to his advantage. Also, with D4CU, Kars can spam any number of other world versions of himslef to overwhelm Yhwach. Each with their own versions of his hax.

Sir Ovens said:
Kars will just keep coming back though. Standard Battle Assumptions dictate that if a character isn't put into a state where he can't attack the opponent, it is not a victory.
So Yhwach won't win unless he has a way of taking care of D4CU and BtD before Kars gains knowledge of him and uses it to his advantage. Also, with D4CU, Kars can spam any number of other world versions of himslef to overwhelm Yhwach. Each with their own versions of his hax.
D4CU Tier? If it's the same as Kars he gets the same threatment. You cannot overwhelm Yhwach because those hax are useless againts him by default of been weaker. If it's the Stands rule ir should be null in vs threads because that's how Bleach characters invisibility works by default.

The thing is, BtD doesn't need to move around to just press a button on his finger and rewind time. D4CU can just pass through into another universe by sliping through Kars and the ground. All the while, as long as Kars comes back within an hour, it's not a victory for Yhwach.

And once D4CU finds another Kars, you'll have a Kars that not only knows everything about Yhwach, but has his powers as well. From there he can plan a course of action and spam any number of ranged haxes at Yhwach from afar. This not including the fact that MiHU can simply speed up time and make Kars' attacks hit Yhwach sooner, or reset the universe.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Yeah it seems pretty hard. Kars has a single shot and meanwhile Yhwach is basically ready for anything he throws. Gonna toss in my vote at Yhwach here.
That's not at all what's happening

Sir Ovens said:
The thing is, BtD doesn't need to move around to just press a button on his finger and rewind time. D4CU can just pass through into another universe by sliping through Kars and the ground. All the while, as long as Kars comes back within an hour, it's not a victory for Yhwach.
And once D4CU finds another Kars, you'll have a Kars that not only knows everything about Yhwach, but has his powers as well. From there he can plan a course of action and spam any number of ranged haxes at Yhwach from afar. This not including the fact that MiHU can simply speed up time and make Kars' attacks hit Yhwach sooner, or reset the universe.
That's assuming there will something left of Kars for D4CU to slip through him, their hax works on either of the two versions of Yhwach he is trying to fuse, and that summoning hax from afar would change the reiatsu shield around Yhwach.

That would actually be pretty useless as Yhwach himself is likely immune to effects of Almighty once he absorbed Mimihagi,a being immune to the clairvoyant and precognitive aspects of the ability.

How will he do any of that if he is constantly being passively disintegrated,paralyzed,fatigue,fear,and soul destruction by the vast Reiatsu Yhwach has in itself?

Assuming he can get past that which from what I'm seeing above is he can't,how will Kars behave seeings infinite futures in his mind? He will likely go mad.And copying The Almighty is not something I'm sure about as their very specific things needs to even use it,and Yhwach himself is technically "The Almighty" ability as it is ingrained in his soul.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
How will he do any of that if he is constantly being passively disintegrated,paralyzed,fatigue,fear,and soul destruction by the vast Reiatsu Yhwach has in itself?

Assuming he can get past that which from what I'm seeing above is he can't,how will Kars behave seeings infinite futures in his mind? He will likely go mad.And copying The Almighty is not something I'm sure about as their very specific things needs to even use it,and Yhwach himself is technically "The Almighty" ability as it is ingrained in his soul.
Kara already can see infinite futures through D4C, and all stands come from souls

Infinite futures is the same as Almighty which Yhwach resist via abosrbing Mimihagi,who is immune to the precognitive and clairvoyant aspects of it.

Yhwach has reactive evolution too..but he gains resistance to abilities as they become his ally.

Stands coming from souls is bad for him,what's stopping Yhwach from destroying every soul with his very presence or just firing a generic attack?,hell he can even absorb them or power steal in at least 5 different methods.

The fact that him doing that will allow him to adapt to it and counter, as well as gain said resistance and almighty. D4CU and Killer Queen don't need his souls to survive either

That would make it inconclusive then as Yhwach will just keep passively killing him or incap him.
Up until Kara copies everything and gains resistance to everything

How do you figure that? Unless it's a Hgiher Dimensonal power I don't see why not.

As a matter of fact they aren't the stands also just gonna drop dead?
Because it's a 4-D ability?

Because another Kars comes back if he dies, and at that point Kars has adapted

Ok your going to keep repeating the same points it seems,but this pretty much inconclusive as neither can permanently kill each other.I don't wish to argue this any further.

Ok your going to keep repeating the same points it seems,but this pretty much inconclusive as neither can permanently kill each other.I don't wish to argue this any further.
Except a Low 2-C attack will kill Yhwach?

Back